GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Jansen just said Harvey is also likely to be a witness so if they are banning her from talking to witnesses that means no Harvey and no Wendi. Wow! She will be completely isolated until her trial! Will she hang in there or break? I bet she hangs in there.

John Singer texted Joel (STS) and predicted Donna will never make it to trial!!! Whoa!

JMO

I find it hard to believe LE was not monitoring them after CA was convicted. What's harder to believe is that DA/HA bought commercial plane tix instead of renting a private jet. Unless their passports were flagged, they would be in Vietnam now.

In addition, I would think LE is watching WA/HA as we speak in case they try and run with the boys.
You'd think lol. But based on this warrant, i have doubts

No contact with the victim's family likely won't but absolutely SHOULD mean, no contact with Dan Markel's children.

Absolutely hilarious that Marrissel Descalzo wanted the Circuit Judge to preserve the potential for a bond hearing. Amateur hour. And she is no stranger to frivolous motions in Judge Everett's court.

Tim Jansen said she can't speak to any witnesses or any unindicted, co-conspirators, etc. It sounds like she can only talk to her two grandsons and Rob and his wife. I don't know if Rob will want to speak to her or not. I just can't imagine her not being able to talk to Wendi, Charlie, her husband. She probably has friends, but she has always seemed like the closest people in her life are her family. Likewise, I just can't imagine Charlie and his mental well-being not being able to speak to his mom and knowing she is where she is. As I always said, I think that's the only person in the world he loves besides himself.

John Singer texted STS he doesn't think she will make it till trial. Tim said he heard she wasn't eating in jail. Maybe she thinks that if she becomes ill, she can get out of jail somehow.

Last edited:
I’m still catching up from last night when I fell asleep. I slept a long time - unlike Donna who didn’t have the luxury of doing LOL. I’m still a bit groggy from all the sleep …

Does anyone know if Donna and Harvey would have had to apply for Visas to remain in Vietnam?

I’m still catching up from last night when I fell asleep. I slept a long time - unlike Donna who didn’t have the luxury of doing LOL. I’m still a bit groggy from all the sleep …

Does anyone know if Donna and Harvey would have had to apply for Visas to remain in Vietnam?
Americans require a visa to travel to Vietnam. You can obtain the visa ahead of time from the Vietnam Embassy in the US, or process a visa on arrival in Vietnam. This visa is embossed into your passport when you arrive at any of the Vietnam airports.

This has been blown up over and over and over again by pretty much every attorney that covers the case- except for one, who is apparently in contact with WA's lawyer. Make of that what you will.
Yes I will, it's not pretty but that's social media for you and many of the people seem new to Lawtube

The realty is that to escape Justice you need friends in high places or low places who live abroad, either way, but you need friends abroad. Only people who immigrated here have a chance at successfully escaping American Justice because they have people in their home countries who can secret them away. Donna and Harvey would have to go to a place like Lebanon. No extradition. But they would have to know ppl there to help them. You can’t just rely on random acquaintances to help you. JMO

Tim Jansen just said Harvey is also likely to be a witness so if they are banning her from talking to witnesses that means no Harvey and no Wendi. Wow! She will be completely isolated until her trial! Will she hang in there or break? I bet she hangs in there.

John Singer texted Joel (STS) and predicted Donna will never make it to trial!!! Whoa!

JMO

and if no family of the victim, would that include the grand kids? I haven't been able to watch commentary yet

Tim Jansen said she can't speak to any witnesses or any unindicted, co-conspirators, etc. It sounds like she can only talk to her two grandsons and Rob and his wife. I don't know if Rob will want to speak to her or not. I just can't imagine her not being able to talk to Wendi, Charlie, her husband. She probably has friends, but she has always seemed like the closest people in her life or her family. Likewise, I just can't imagine Charlie and his mental well-being not being able to speak to his mom and knowing she is where she is. As I always said, I think that's the only person in the world he loves besides himself.

John Singer texted STS he doesn't think she will make it till trial. Tim said he heard she wasn't eating in jail. Maybe she thinks that if she becomes ill, she can get out of jail somehow.
Oh boy. Basically completed isolated... I was thinking she might stop eating to end this all. JMO.

Donna was an unindicted co-conspirator and talked to Charlie everyday from April 2022 to November 2023. The Court ordered that Donna have:
1. no contact with "the victims family",
2. no contact with any co-defendants, and;
3. no contact with any witnesses that are listed in the probable cause affidavit.

#1 should absolutely include Dan Markel's children and I hope Ruth and Phil and subsequently the SAO make this argument.

#2 means CA, KM, SG and LR

#3.....do we know if Wendi is listed as a witness in the PC affidavit?

Oh boy. Basically completed isolated... I was thinking she might stop eating to end this all. JMO.
Karma!

Someone upthread mentioned the Karma Cafe. Maybe this is the only place she has been eating in the last week! Looking at her new mug shot, it sure looks like Karma has definitely been eating her.

She’s a HOT MESS! The look of smugness is gone from her face. I wonder if she will indeed last for a trial.

The A's have reached the Find Out portion of the program, after the FA part. They have never faced repercussions for what they have ever done. CA with speeding tickets, supposedly getting into dental school, on and on. Look at with the IRS. I don't think they've had any problems with the IRS, and we've all seen there's some really shady stuff going on with them and their money/stock trading etc. They have been so arrogant and entitled with getting away with everything

This is one big wake up call.

Tim Jansen said she can't speak to any witnesses or any unindicted, co-conspirators, etc. It sounds like she can only talk to her two grandsons and Rob and his wife. I don't know if Rob will want to speak to her or not. I just can't imagine her not being able to talk to Wendi, Charlie, her husband. She probably has friends, but she has always seemed like the closest people in her life or her family. Likewise, I just can't imagine Charlie and his mental well-being not being able to speak to his mom and knowing she is where she is. As I always said, I think that's the only person in the world he loves besides himself.

I expect that they are carefully monitoring her regarding food and medication, as a defendant who is unable to assist in her own defense cannot be tried (nor can one who is dead). I am not familiar with federal (US Const.) or FL limitations (if any) on force feeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Don7777