FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Rivera cross would be the high drama of the day! What a flop! Rushbaum’s defense strategy looks worser by the day! He knew he couldn’t fluster Rivera so he decided not to go on the attack. Rivera is SO STILL when he testifies. Intense eye contact. Straight to the point. You are not going to make him look like a liar cause he’s not lying! It’s not gonna happen! Rashbaum knows that - I give him credit for that at least.

What’s the hold up with Katie?? Let’s go!!

So it’s going to come down to Charlie’s word against Katie’s. The defense is going to make this look like a trial of Katie for extortion. They’re going to say she’s lying now, because she’s saying she’s guilty of murder, but she’s really guilty of extortion. Sure, that makes sense.

I thought the Rivera cross would be the high drama of the day! What a flop! Rushbaum’s defense strategy looks worser by the day! He knew he couldn’t fluster Rivera so he decided not to go on the attack. Rivera is SO STILL when he testifies. Intense eye contact. Straight to the point. You are not going to make him look like a liar cause he’s not lying! It’s not gonna happen! Rashbaum knows that - I give him credit for that at least.

What’s the hold up with Katie?? Let’s go!!
Completely agree. I was expecting so much more from Rashbaum.

Last edited:
Wow KM saying she didn’t take immunity cause she thought “everything would be ok.” She was never threatened by Charlie. So dumb! And the state has not offered her a deal for her testimony today. She wants the truth to come out for closure for the family.

wow!
Soon after KM starts to date her, around Halloween she asks her if she knows somebody who could harm somebody

( Lacasse said CA had already in summer 2013 started to scope out the cost of a hit)

double wow!
she says she only knew of ' Wendy's husband' not the name Dan Markel.

CA's sob story motivation. The grandparents, especially parents. Donna not eating sleeping, Harvey not particularly well.

Last edited:
wow!
Soon after KM starts to date her, around Halloween she asks her if she knows somebody who could harm somebody

( Lacasse said CA had already in summer 2013 started to scope out the cost of a hit)
I recall from Wendi’s testimony, something significant happened in the divorce on Halloween 2013

She’s def gonna get something from the state in the form of a reduced sentence. They just do it after the trial is over. It’s a wink wink type of thing. They do it all the time! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member