FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashbaum is trying to drive it home that she’s lying again to save her butt and to have a chance at a possible reduced sentence. I have no idea why she is now spilling the beans - but I’m sure she wants a chance to get out early - who wouldn’t?
She’s not going home so fast. They’ll reduce the sentence but she’s still going to do a lot of time. She’s a murderer, FFS.

thank God that she is conceding she wasn't consistent across the entire first proffer.

now Rushbaum is going to provide some receipts?
atm Rushb seems to be simply cherry-picking what Sandford replied not KM's own words during the proffer

ETA
Looks as if Rushb is playing games too

Right, so why is she telling this “truth” now? Do you believe she is being genuine and wants the truth out?
I dont think it matters. I think she is telling the truth now. If she is lying now, what is the actual truth? That she arranged the murder behind Charlie’s back and then extorted him for it? I just don’t think that’s likely. She always had the option of receiving a lesser sentence if she cooperated. That’s no less true now. It doesn’t mean that what she is saying is not true.

Did Agent Sandford walk out on you?
Objection from Georgia
Rushbaum rephrases
Katie accepts that Sandford was frustrated at that point.

Not sure why State allowed Katie to testify without having her read her previous proffer interviews just before today

It took this woman a long long time to finally admit to her participation. I wonder what the real reason is for her motivation to do it now. I wonder if she has any remorse? I wonder if the truth is finally setting her free? Keeping secrets is hard on the soul. For most people anyway. I’m sure a big reason she’s coming clean now is she wants a chance of a reduced sentence, but maybe as time went on her interviews…she realized it was the right thing to do? I have no idea. She is a stubborn stupid woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata