FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times does she have to say she'll talk to him tomorrow and he keeps asking questions about that it is? Geez!
Tim Janssen now commenting ' This is a complete farce. According to Defence's argument he should now be calling Katie to enquire. Hey Katie - I thought you'd covered me, I'm paying you! What's happening?'

Commenters on the live feed are losing their rag! ' Shut.It. Down'!
( Goodness know how the jury feels being forced to listen to this tall tale)

imo the only 2 smiling people in that courtroom right now are Charlies & Dan. Their finest moment!
Everybody else's faces: :confused::rolleyes::oops: :(

Last edited:
LR/SG speak in thirds... pay us a third of a million dollars, please!

Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson

Charlie testifies that Katie Magbanua came to his place the after #DanMarkel had been shot, she came over that night. "My friend killed Dan. He wants you to pay a third of a million dollars." #CharlieAdelson
8:15 AM · Nov 2, 2023
That’s what I’ve been saying all along!!

SG AND LR - “wow they have 1million!! Let’s ask for $33,000 a piece!”

They didn’t ask for 1/3rd! They asked for 1/10th!!

When Charlie says how he was told not to talk about this on the phone, it’s pretty obvious (to me), that this was designed to counter the evidence that they talked in code. My question is, does Rash know that’s why he’s saying this? And who came up with it? Did he just come to Rash with this story that somehow accounts for everything?

also, why would someone be told not to talk about extortion on the phone? A murder, yes. But extortion? Are we to believe Katie was afraid of Someone listening in? Who?
And maybe he’s hoping the jury will somehow forget that out of the whole “code” exhibit, they objected to 2 of the code words and those were redacted.

This is so nonsensical. Rashbaum has lost all credibility with this jury. No one will listen to his closing argument. I mean….this is so embarrassing. Georgia should get in and get out. I hope she doesn’t drag the cross too long. It’s not necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member