FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia adding colour on Charlie's private life. Dating the much younger nanny & then having a child with her

Next Georgia plays the wiretap which shows Charlie spying on Wendi & Dave's lovelife to pass it on to Donna

Next Georgia moves on to what Charlie said yesterday ' that SG roughed her up ' ( KM, SG & necklace) and Georgia says that struck her cause Katie's proffer used exact same phrase.
CA quibbles about the phrase, then both talk over each other so the Judge tells them not to.
Soon after, CA claims he never asked KM to rough somebody up back in 2014.

Last edited:
Georgia adding colour on Charlie's private life. Dating the much younger nanny & then having a child with her

Next Georgia plays the wiretap which shows Charlie spying on Wendi & Dave's lovelife to pass it on to Donna

Next Georgia moves on to what Charlie said yesterday ' that SG roughed her up ' ( KM, SG & necklace) and Georgia says that struck her cause Katie's proffer used exact same phrase.
I was going to ask who Dave was. This answers my question. So, Charlie's met "B" the nanny who was working for Dave through Wendi because she was dating him? Or, did Charlie already know Dave before Wendi began dating him?

I was going to ask who Dave was. Now I've heard CA's testimony that Wendi met Dave in line at the school where she was registering her sons for school, and he was registering his children as well. This answers my question. So, Charlie met "B" the nanny (15 years his junior -- she was 24, he was 39), who was working for Dave, through Wendi because she was dating Dave?

I was going to ask who Dave was. Now I've heard CA's testimony that Wendi met Dave in line at the school where she was registering her sons for school, and he was registering his children as well. This answers my question. So, Charlie met "B" the nanny (15 years his junior -- she was 24, he was 39), who was working for Dave, through Wendi because she was dating Dave?
After she graduated from college. Of course. He was sure to throw that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member