FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised they didn't charge him with it. I was just confused how premeditation would work with assault. Even if they found stuff on his computer what does it prove? He had no idea GZ was in town visiting his mother did he?

Well, it depends on what they would find. We don't know what he knew or didn't know. If they look on his computer to see what he got on there that could answer a lot of questions. They (police) think he is fixated on Zimmerman. So would be interesting to see if he has things in his home or on his computer related to Zimmerman. Is he upset over Trayvon Martin case?

It's not "interesting" it's impossible. Apperson didn't have a cell phone. Neither this time nor on previous occasions. He couldn't get anything on a cell phone video because he had no cell phone.

I didn't say he had a cell phone. I said it will be interesting to see what they have as evidence.

Night all....I'll leave you to it.

It will be interesting for sure. I would love to know what they have as far as evidence.

I know they looked at one surveillance camera, but no idea if anything was on it. Think it was Bob Kealing who tweeted about that. It is Florida, so if no plea deal we will get to see some discovery before trial. Way too early to tell how this will end.

Apperson didn't have a cell phone. He had to ask someone else to make a call for him. So, if there is one thing certain, is that Apperson didn't mean he got Zimmerman on a cell phone video.

And why isn't this a red flag that something was wrong with him?

LOL!! Just kidding...but what adult doesn't have a cell phone these days? Heck, my 84 yo Dad has one...not that he can hear it, but he has it!

Apperson didn't have a cell phone. He had to ask someone else to make a call for him. So, if there is one thing certain, is that Apperson didn't mean he got Zimmerman on a cell phone video.

Okay, it was just my first thought because he knew GZ was still alive because GZ was still driving.

I know they looked at one surveillance camera, but no idea if anything was on it. Think it was Bob Kealing who tweeted about that. It is Florida, so if no plea deal we will get to see some discovery before trial. Way too early to tell how this will end.

While we have gotten used to have surveillance cameras in so many of the crimes these days...this isn't one of those areas where I would expect much surveillance. This isn't a city with massive foot traffic. So if there is some, it will probably be from a random business or home. Used in their private security, aimed at their own property...not the street. I could be wrong of course...it would surprise me though if there is footage of anything.

Okay, it was just my first thought because he knew GZ was still alive because GZ was still driving.

No, he wouldn't know Zimmerman was still driving. Per the police report, Zimmerman says he immediately stopped the car.

Well, it depends on what they would find. We don't know what he knew or didn't know. If they look on his computer to see what he got on there that could answer a lot of questions. They (police) think he is fixated on Zimmerman. So would be interesting to see if he has things in his home or on his computer related to Zimmerman. Is he upset over Trayvon Martin case?

Unless he hacked GZ's phone he would have no idea he was in town. I don't think fixation comes into play because they ran into each other near MA's work and GZ's doc office. It wasn't a planned to be on the same street as him.

If he were outside GZ's mother's home that would show something, but MA was in a place he normally would be.

While we have gotten used to have surveillance cameras in so many of the crimes these days...this isn't one of those areas where I would expect much surveillance. This isn't a city with massive foot traffic. So if there is some, it will probably be from a random business or home. Used in their private security, aimed at their own property...not the street. I could be wrong of course...it would surprise me though if there is footage of anything.

Found the tweet. Says they collected it. Does that mean they found something? If ya know.

https://twitter.com/bobkealingwesh/status/598575306329305088

No, he wouldn't know Zimmerman was still driving. Per the police report, Zimmerman says he immediately stopped the car.

I meant he didn't wreck when MA shot at GZ. Maybe I have seen too many action films. Without having MA's statement it is hard to be sure what he meant. imo

I meant he didn't wreck when MA shot at GZ. Maybe I have seen too many action films. Without having MA's statement it is hard to be sure what he meant. imo

Zimmerman's car stopped and Apperson's car drove pass Zimmerman's car and away.
It's clear to me what he meant.

Zimmerman's car stopped and Apperson's car drove pass Zimmerman's car and away.
It's clear to me what he meant.

It's clear to me also. If you shoot at someone and minutes later say that you hoped you got him it's obvious what you mean.

Per usual, the reaction to the post is over the top. The poster stated an opinion, and a logical one, at that. They were not speaking of EVERY known person, but of an infamous person. Relax. JMO
Speaking of per usual another post telling posters to relax. JMHO

MA didn't say he hoped he killed him this time. It's reported that he said he hoped he got him this time. That could mean he hoped GZ was finally caught out...as in I got you this time. IMO
Seriously?

In my opinion Appersons statement "I hope I got him this time" is clear.

Shortly before he made this statement, he drew his .357, cocked the hammer back, took aim and fired at George Zimmerman with the full intention of "getting him" with the bullet.
Seems pretty clear to me also. Lots of twisted logic in this thread attempting to blame the victim because of his past.

I'm glad he has been arrested. now he can't hurt another person. I hope they give him the maximum.

If I were GZ, i would legally change my name, move to Montana and lay low.

I think it's really horrible that people treat him the way they do just because he was trying to save his own life.

JMO

I think he meant the other two times he tried to egg GZ on and it did not work but it did put out the false narrative IMO so that if MA came upon GZ again he could shoot him and claim self defense.

That would take some diabolical thought processes from MA. I hardly think anyone would go to so much trouble just to get Zimmerman. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16