FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he realizes that those who love the confederate flag would gleefully burn him tied to a cross for being Latino. And then I remember this is George Zimmerman. Dude has something like 7 brain cells.

Or if they thought he was Jewish. Zimmerman is usually a Jewish surname.

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 1h1 hour ago
This is just so weird. #Zimmerman is back in the same courtroom where his murder trial was held 2 years ago, sitting next to same judge.

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 56m56 minutes ago
#Zimmerman describing the weapons he would've likely had in his vehicle during first run-in with Apperson-- "I have a lot."

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 51m51 minutes ago
"You already know you're wrong for killing that little black boy?"- #Zimmerman, quoting Apperson during their first encounter back in 9/14.

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 48m48 minutes ago
This is the 1st time we've heard in court that the first road rage incident between #Zimmerman and Apperson was about #TrayvonMartin

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 10m10 minutes ago
#Zimmerman has finished testifying. I'm on #WFTVat4 with details on results of probable cause hearing.

After the PC hearing was finished, judge found probable cause for all the charges, the defense att says to the judge that he is having Apperson fill out an affidavit of insolvency. Says it will be a big expense with the experts etc. lol

Disgusting creatures.How they think it is something to be proud of is beyond me. IMO

rsbm

Zimmerman has 10,000 followers who can read?

They can read "hella yeah" and vitriol into whatever agenda Georgie is pushing.

It is really sad and a bit scary that there are enough people that brain-dead.

But, yeah, Trump has a following. No, really. He does.

Regardless of which side you sit on, no one, ever should gloat on taking a life.

I question the character of any woman who would associate themselves with George Zimmerman, let alone date him. He's an evil man.

George Zimmerman’s Twitter account suspended after he posts naked pics of woman he claims cheated on him with 'dirty Muslim'

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ticle-1.2454338?cid=bitly#_gus&_gucid=article - news - top&_gup=twitter&_gsc=aTLTNbm

I think he also tweeted some personal information. And with the way the world is today, it could put her in great danger. I didn't need twitter to tell me what a completely evil person he is though. Too bad she felt the need to associate herself with someone like that. Either she has extremely low self esteem or she had found something she had in common with him.

George Zimmerman Suspended From Twitter Over Apparent Revenge *advertiser censored* Posts

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...spended-twitter-revenge-*advertiser censored*

“Zimmerman wrote in one tweet that the woman pictured, who he called "Heather," cheated on him "with a dirty Muslim." The tweet included a phone number and the photograph showed her from the chest up. That tweet was captured by The Daily Dot:”

“The state of Florida, where Zimmerman lived, also passed legislation this summer that made it illegal to post "revenge *advertiser censored*" online. The law went into effect Oct. 1 and violating it is punishable by up to a year in jail, Reuters reported."​

AND

The Reuters article from Thu May 14, 2015 6:36pm EDT

Florida governor signs bill that outlaws online 'revenge *advertiser censored*'

"Governor Rick Scott signed legislation Thursday making it illegal in Florida to post "revenge *advertiser censored*" on the Internet, joining more than a dozen other U.S. states.

The "sexual cyberharassment" bill that takes effect Oct. 1 makes it a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail to transmit nude pictures with identifying information about the subject of the images, without that person's consent.

Repeat offenses would be felonies, carrying penalties up to five years in prison."​

Read more at Reuters: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015...orn-idUSKBN0NZ2IZ20150514#6o5PuQyG22m5qTCe.99

George Zimmerman loses appeal in NBC defamation lawsuit

By Mike DeForest - Investigative Reporter
Posted: 1:35 PM, December 02, 2015
Updated: 3:10 PM, December 02, 2015

"On Tuesday, the Fifth District Court of Appeal affirmed a lower court’s ruling to dismiss the defamation lawsuit Zimmerman filed against NBC Universal. Zimmerman had claimed the media company maliciously edited phone calls he placed to 911 shortly after he shot and killed Martin in 2012.

The appellate judges did not issue a written explanation as to why they believed the trial court was correct in dismissing Zimmerman’s lawsuit.

The day before the appeals court ruling, Zimmerman sent out a Tweet that read, "NBC suit is alive & well". Zimmerman promised 20% of the proceeds from the lawsuit would be used to pay back supporters who donated to his legal defense fund."​

George Zimmerman loses appeal in NBC defamation lawsuit

By Mike DeForest - Investigative Reporter
Posted: 1:35 PM, December 02, 2015
Updated: 3:10 PM, December 02, 2015

"On Tuesday, the Fifth District Court of Appeal affirmed a lower court’s ruling to dismiss the defamation lawsuit Zimmerman filed against NBC Universal. Zimmerman had claimed the media company maliciously edited phone calls he placed to 911 shortly after he shot and killed Martin in 2012.

The appellate judges did not issue a written explanation as to why they believed the trial court was correct in dismissing Zimmerman’s lawsuit.

The day before the appeals court ruling, Zimmerman sent out a Tweet that read, "NBC suit is alive & well". Zimmerman promised 20% of the proceeds from the lawsuit would be used to pay back supporters who donated to his legal defense fund."​

Good. I am also glad that none of his "supporters" will be getting their money back. Serves them right.

George Zimmerman Suspended From Twitter Over Apparent Revenge *advertiser censored* Posts

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...spended-twitter-revenge-*advertiser censored*

“Zimmerman wrote in one tweet that the woman pictured, who he called "Heather," cheated on him "with a dirty Muslim." The tweet included a phone number and the photograph showed her from the chest up. That tweet was captured by The Daily Dot:”

“The state of Florida, where Zimmerman lived, also passed legislation this summer that made it illegal to post "revenge *advertiser censored*" online. The law went into effect Oct. 1 and violating it is punishable by up to a year in jail, Reuters reported."​

AND

The Reuters article from Thu May 14, 2015 6:36pm EDT

Florida governor signs bill that outlaws online 'revenge *advertiser censored*'

"Governor Rick Scott signed legislation Thursday making it illegal in Florida to post "revenge *advertiser censored*" on the Internet, joining more than a dozen other U.S. states.

The "sexual cyberharassment" bill that takes effect Oct. 1 makes it a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail to transmit nude pictures with identifying information about the subject of the images, without that person's consent.

Repeat offenses would be felonies, carrying penalties up to five years in prison."​

Read more at Reuters: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015...orn-idUSKBN0NZ2IZ20150514#6o5PuQyG22m5qTCe.99

I agree with the law. However, I believe this woman would need to actually pursue charges in order for George to be arrested and charged.

I am sure George's intentions were for her to be publicly humiliated, harassed and looked down on by his like-minded supporters. I am sure she is receiving a great deal of threats and taunts. Which is exactly what this evil man wanted. He's a stone cold criminal in every way imaginable. A dangerous one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99