FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the law. However, I believe this woman would need to actually pursue charges in order for George to be arrested and charged.

I am sure George's intentions were for her to be publicly humiliated, harassed and looked down on by his like-minded supporters. I am sure she is receiving a great deal of threats and taunts. Which is exactly what this evil man wanted. He's a stone cold criminal in every way imaginable. A dangerous one at that.

Sheli Muniz ‏@SheliMuniz 21m21 minutes ago
NEW: Deputies says woman contacted them.What they say on possible charges against #GeorgeZimmerman 2night @news6wkmg

https://twitter.com/SheliMuniz

George is certainly the gift that keeps on giving--from a tabloid point of view.

However, his sense of grandiosity and invulnerability have always looked pathological. To be charitable, I suppose the man needs help. But first he needs to be off the streets, off the internet and removed from weaponry.

Everytime he makes headlines, I cringe, thinking that this time it will be another Sandy Hook or Charleston or San Bernardino.........

I am relieved he has, as yet, not added anymore human lives to his swath of destruction. But for sure, this is the kind of person about whom, once they commit a mass shooting, everyone slaps their forehead and says "there were so MANY red flags!!!!"

Like a field of poppies, those flags.

George is certainly the gift that keeps on giving--from a tabloid point of view.

However, his sense of grandiosity and invulnerability have always looked pathological. To be charitable, I suppose the man needs help. But first he needs to be off the streets, off the internet and removed from weaponry.

He is just a casserole of crazy isn't he?

If I were him, immediately after the trial I would have retreated to some secluded cabin in, say, Idaho and stay holed up for the next 2 years while writing a book and attending weekly therapy.

I would sell the book and then put the proceeds to more therapy and living as far off the radar as possible.

So far he hasn't done that, his lifes a mess and someone tried to kill him once so far. I'm not sure why he's still in Florida, driving around that same Honda Ridgeline no less.

Had he just disappeared and attempted to fix himself, discussions like this would have ended years ago.

This guy is the biggest idiot i have ever heard of one dam stupid thing after the next its nuts how stupid this guy is..

Seems pretty clear to me also. Lots of twisted logic in this thread attempting to blame the victim because of his past.

Oh right, his violent past history of pointing guns at people (according to his girlfriends/wives.) That's not relevant at all.

I'm not entirely certain that he didn't point his gun at Apperson and get more than he bargained for.

This may have been asked and answered. If so, I apologize.

Has GZ ever taken out a PFA against any people that threaten, harass or stalk him? He seems to be a lightening rod for controversy and aggression against him. It must be kinda scary, not even being able to drive in his truck, without someone threatening him.

Zimmerman only does that when someone files a PFA against him first. The same way he only calls the police when his wife or one of his girlfriends does so first.

It must also be scary, walking home from a gas station and getting hunted down by a wannabe cop who initiates a fight, loses, shoots you and then lies his butt off and blames the entire thing on you.

Zimmerman only does that when someone files a PFA against him first. The same way he only calls the police when his wife or one of his girlfriends does so first.

It must also be scary, walking home from a gas station and getting hunted down by a wannabe cop who initiates a fight, loses, shoots you and then lies his butt off and blames the entire thing on you.

Seems he got an order of protection for the guy who tried to shoot him. Sounds like he met his match on that one--psychologically speaking.

Well isn't this nice.

What a <self mod snipped> <self mod snipping> piece of <self mod snipped>.

"Zimmerman auctioning gun used to kill Trayvon Martin"

http://www.wtsp.com/news/politics/f...ing-gun-used-to-kill-trayvon-martin/185876042

The Smithsonian? Really George, you <self mod snipped> <self mod snipping> piece of <self mod snipped>?

Even people who think his shooting of Trayvon was justified should be appalled out of their pants at this.

This justice system should be disgusted and embarrassed by what it created since allowing this killer to just go free. What a joke

I saw the actual listing for the gun at the auction site this morning after reading an article about it. The auction was scheduled to begin at 11 am ET (8 am PT) and run for 24 hours. I checked back at about 4 minutes after it was scheduled to begin and the listing had been removed. That's all I know, at the moment.

I saw the actual listing for the gun at the auction site this morning after reading an article about it. The auction was scheduled to begin at 11 am ET (8 am PT) and run for 24 hours. I checked back at about 4 minutes after it was scheduled to begin and the listing had been removed. That's all I know, at the moment.

Thank goodness. What an awful, callous thing for him to do. When I heard about this on GMA, it made me sick. From the looks on their faces, it made them sick too. IMOO

Same here. I bet the company received threats or came to their senses. I think it would be the former.

Well isn't this nice.

What a <self mod snipped> <self mod snipping> piece of <self mod snipped>.

"Zimmerman auctioning gun used to kill Trayvon Martin"

http://www.wtsp.com/news/politics/f...ing-gun-used-to-kill-trayvon-martin/185876042

The http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/us/george-zimmerman-gun-auction/index.html? Really George, you <self mod snipped> <self mod snipping> piece of <self mod snipped>?

Even people who think his shooting of Trayvon was justified should be appalled out of their pants at this.

Love your post. It says it all.

IMO

And an update (link won't post) CNN says the Smithsonian denies any interest in the gun used to kill Martin.
No surprise there. IMO

Any thought of mine giving him benefit of the doubt is gone at this point. Disgusting display of disregard for decency. Glad it's down, but the damage is done. Twice.

I won't click on any article on this "person", I don't want the sites to think he's a click money maker, so I read all of your comments for an update.

I just picture this one as saying "Hey everybody!!! "I'm over here!!! Remember me???!! Yeah, I killed someone and got away with it, and now I need more attention and $$$ so I'll just drum it all up again by dragging this out again for my own selfish, self serving reasons - hate me????? I really don't care, just as long as everyone talks about me.

I consider him one in the same league as that other FL-based monster.

Every now and again when I'm bored, I'll just google George Zimmerman and see what he's up to. Never disappointed. It's always something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member