FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much agree with ya on the domestic animals but placing any dead animal in anyone's yard bothers me.

I don't think the neighbor can prove that's what occurred. If so, there would likely be charges as a result of that. It's also possible that the squirrel died from some other cause, animal attack, sickness, etc. I'm not saying the guy's not nuts. I'm just saying it's a far leap to serial killer mentality.

So I guess you think that all road rage violence is completely unavoidable.

Absolutely! There are some people who will NEVER encounter road rage because if someone starts to initiate, they will ALWAYS back off. If road rage weren't unavoidable, we would all experience it at one time or another.

She was accused of killing her own child.

Yes and some feel she murdered a minor and got away with it...same as Zimmerman. Point is she is staying out of the news.

Absolutely! There are some people who will NEVER encounter road rage because if someone starts to initiate, they will ALWAYS back off. If road rage weren't unavoidable, we would all experience it at one time or another.[/QUOTE

I think you both mean "avoidable".

Absolutely! There are some people who will NEVER encounter road rage because if someone starts to initiate, they will ALWAYS back off. If road rage weren't unavoidable, we would all experience it at one time or another.

Let's say you have no idea you have irritated someone. That person comes up next to you and shoots you. How do you avoid that?

I don't mean to start an argument but does anyone know for sure all 3 incidents were about road rage? Were there witnesses? Are we taking M Apperson's word for it? I wasn't there, so I have no idea.

GZ wanted to kill a dog because he felt it might harm he and or his wife.

It was a pit bull and if you have a link where George says he wanted to kill a dog, please post it.

I don't mean to start an argument but does anyone know for sure all 3 incidents were about road rage? Were there witnesses? Are we taking M Apperson's word for it? I wasn't there, so I have no idea.

I'm not.

Let's say you have no idea you have irritated someone. That person comes up next to you and shoots you. How do you avoid that?

That isn't "road rage" in the context of this conversation and it isn't what occurred in this situation.

From CNN, "Zimmerman and the man who shot at him had been in an ongoing dispute, police in Lake Mary, Florida, said..."

So yes, it has been confirmed to an extent.

It was a pit bull and if you have a link where George says he wanted to kill a dog, please post it.

The link would be in the TM case files and he was telling LE that was why he was carrying because he felt the dog may harm him and or his wife. Makes no difference if the dog was a pit,most people don't think it's okay to arm yourself to shoot an animal. Most would speak with the owners or LE or the dog warden.
Shows his state of mind about right and wrong. IMO

From CNN, "Zimmerman and the man who shot at him had been in an ongoing dispute, police in Lake Mary, Florida, said..."

So yes, it has been confirmed to an extent.

Thanks for the reply but it doesn't tell me much. Did M Apperson file complaints about road rage? Did G Zimmerman? Where there witnesses to any of them?

How do you know what occurred in this situation?

I will repeat: From CNN, "Zimmerman and the man who shot at him had been in an ongoing dispute, police in Lake Mary, Florida, said..."

LEO have confirmed a "dispute". That involves two parties, meaning GZ isn't blameless and engaged at one time or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99