FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By all accounts? What all accounts? This Apperson guy was claiming Zimmerman was after him. There were no other accounts.

Exactly my point. Zimmerman didn't file police reports saying this guy was stalking him, or threatening him, or that this guy filed a false police report against him..

The only accounts are the reports initiated and filed by Apperson.

I think your thought is an interesting one. What makes you think that? Are there any facts/evidence to back this up? Do either of the cars have damage to them?

I have only seen the passenger side of the vehicle of Zimmerman with the bullet hole so I can't say if there was any damage elsewhere to the vehicles. No facts or evidence,but I was thinking about the post wondering why MA shot at GZ if in fact Zimmerman had rolled up his window.
I think that is a valid question so I was trying to come up with a possible scenerio of how or why that may have happened.
Plus NeJame mentioned cars as a weapon which is a hint that cars may have been used in an aggressive manner.

In a video on a news station's article it showed his truck being towed away. He still had a FL tag.

I don't have irrational hatred for him. The fact is he has been arrested three times since killing TM, all for violent crimes. And then allegedly threaten to kill this guy a few months ago. He is a loaded cannon. Moo

Do you have a link for that? Even so, I'm hiding my head, I've been guilty of the same thing. 'Course that didn't make me a real criminal, but there are penalties and fines which we all should pay, except of course, if you live in MO where they are given...

Exactly my point. Zimmerman didn't file police reports saying this guy was stalking him, or threatening him, or that this guy filed a false police report against him..

The only accounts are the reports initiated and filed by Apperson.

And? Are there any witnesses to support these claims? No. So what did you mean by "all accounts?"
Only one person claiming this is Apperson.

Yes. That true. But what are you trying to say? She is extremely hated. Probably the most hated person in the nation. Yet she doesn't get into these types of altercations. I think the fact that he does points to his mindset.

What I took away from it was this:

CA killed her own child but does not have more children she can kill.
As a result, no one is still "at risk" because she is free.
Yes, people hate her and are angry... but they don't fear she will kill again.
If she had another child I think we would see this change DRASTICALLY.

With GZ, he shot someone with a gun.
Yet, he still carries a gun, waves a gun around and gets into fights.
People fear that GZ WILL kill someone else because he is still carrying a gun.
People fear GZ will kill someone else because there are still potential victims out there.

That's just how I took it and I can't speak for anyone else... but it made sense to me. :dunno:

What I took away from it was this:

CA killed her own child but does not have more children she can kill.
As a result, no one is still "at risk" because she is free.
Yes, people hate her and are angry... but they don't fear she will kill again.
If she had another child I think we would see this change DRASTICALLY.

With GZ, he shot someone with a gun.
Yet, he still carries a gun, waves a gun around and gets into fights.
People fear that GZ WILL kill someone else because he is still carrying a gun.
People fear GZ will kill someone else because there are still potential victims out there.

That's just how I took it and I can't speak for anyone else... but it made sense to me. :dunno:

It doesn't make sense to me. GZ had/has a legal permit to carry a gun. GZ was found not guilty. Why would you or I be afraid of GZ? I'm not. I would help him if I could. I hope he is reading here (doubtful), but I would invite him into my home. I fear GZ ,and his legal gun, much less than many others we read about in the news daily. I do not say that lightly - I am a very careful, private person.

A few of the cool things I heard and read about this today.

First CNN.com ran a story about a paragraph long regarding this incident and spent the rest of the article talking about the Martin case. One paragraph read "Zimmerman was told to stay in his car, not to exit or follow Trayvon Martin. But, he completely disregarded the officer's command and exited and followed anyway". Of course this is a complete lie, and CNN.com removed that paragraph and replaced it with something vaguely resembling the truth.

The guy who shot Zimmerman's lawyer was on CNN and said that George pointed a gun at his client and that his client shot him in self defense. He didn't have an answer why road rage George didn't return fire.

But the best comes from a videographer who says that people always approach Zimmerman and basically harass him. He then blames Zimmerman for the harassment. Well he's out in public...

There was an talking head wondering why Zimmerman wasn't arrested. Even though it was Zimmerman who was shot.

Yeah, these people aren't prejudiced.

I have to wonder if some here would back up G Zimmerman had he shot a bullet hole in Apperson's car window. But someone shoots a hole in GZ's truck window and BAM, jump all over GZ for legally having a gun. Whether GZ waved his gun or not, which we do NOT know yet, is not a valid enough reason, IMO, to shoot at him when his truck window is up. Even with an electric window button, it still takes time for that window to reach the top where the bullet hole is.

As far as these complaints Apperson has filed against GZ, well I have a complaint on me sitting on file at my city's PD. LE came out to my house and told me that a neighbor complained about my dog barking all night. I politely told LE that the dog I had died last yr, BUT there's a complaint on file in a cabinet at the PD. What I want to know is, were there witnesses to those complaints on file? Anyone can say anything that is not true to have a complaint on file.

Zimmerman denies waiving the gun. Zimmerman should wear one of those body cameras cops wear. This way if anybody shoots at him they could be arrested. Because obviously cops didn't arrest the guy who admits he shot at Zimmerman.
Sounds like they would need a video tape.

I wonder what the reason is that Apperson was not arrested? I guess LE could be attempting to get all the facts together and let a DA decide if there are to be charges file, however if a person admits to firing a gun, and the bullet hits another car? I'd think there would be some type of charge. It will be interesting to hear any more details that come out of this. I have a feeling there is more to this than we have heard. Maybe.

Apperson may have forgotten to bring his phone but he obviously remembered to bring his gun. JMO.

Lots of folks have a "car gun" that stays in the vehicle. I don't have a cell phone either but there is always a .38 next to the drivers seat; no remembering or planning required.

Having said that why does the article say road rage? These two have had confrontations 3 times in recent months, that is NOT road rage.

I don't know what MA is trying to prove but if you ask me, GZ would be a waste of my time.

jmo

HMMM So he had a Doc appointment. Presumably there is a record of that. I wonder if he will have to pay for being a no-show? JMO

This happened before his appointment?

Domestic animals like cats, yes.

Not sure I'm fully on board with him capturing a wild animal like a squirrel and killing it and planting it in a neighbor's yard, but the neighbor claiming he has issues certainly has my attention.

Let me get this straight, I can kill squirrels (wild) and that is OK, but if I kill a cat (pet) then I have issues? jmo idk

Zimmerman claims he made a U-turn to avoid Apperson. Apperson claims he shot in self-defense. One can stand ones ground, but if the other guy is trying to avoid you, then it's no longer standing your ground (I would think). So why no arrest? Is it because Zimmerman is the alleged victim?

2ain59d.jpg

WFTV Eyewitness News @WFTV · 10h 10 hours ago
Man accused of shooting at #Zimmerman walks out of PD with wife & mother. What his attorney is claiming on #WFTVat11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99