FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would take some diabolical thought processes from MA. I hardly think anyone would go to so much trouble just to get Zimmerman. IMO

I must live in a different world in which there really are crazy, troubled nutcases out there.

I must live in a different world in which there really are crazy, troubled nutcases out there.

True...but if it's true that MA and GZ had a road rage incident and there were threats to kill, and a few days later I saw the same person sitting outside my place of business I would also be concerned. Probably enough to call the authorities to find out why this person was sitting there after he had made threats to me a few days before. Keep in mind that MA didn't know (afaik) that GZ had an appointment in that location.

I think that maybe Apperson is paranoid with Zimmerman and he gets upset at the mere sight of him.

True...but if it's true that MA and GZ had a road rage incident and there were threats to kill, and a few days later I saw the same person sitting outside my place of business I would also be concerned. Probably enough to call the authorities to find out why this person was sitting there after he had made threats to me a few days before. Keep in mind that MA didn't know (afaik) that GZ had an appointment in that location.

Who was threatening who? Apperson claims that first time Zimmerman threatened him for no apparent reason. Apperson was just sitting in his car listening to music.
What would be the reason for Zimmerman to even threaten him, he doesn't know him from Adam.

After reading the police report about this latest incident, it seems to me that George must have already been to see his doctor and was actually leaving the Waymont Court complex. (The median where George claims to have made a U-Turn is beyond the Waymont Court road.) That is of course assuming he really did have a doctor's appointment. Which would be easy enough to check. If he didn't have an appointment, another possibility might have been that George was 'checking on" his former girlfriend the dental hygenist who did at one time work in that same complex. (And, imo, still does.) Or, another possibility might have to do with Apperson. Or, maybe it was a combination of things.

In any case, I don't believe the incident started as a random coming upon one another on West Lake Mary Blvd. Something prompted it, imo.

I don't understand why anyone finds it hard to believe that GZ was attacked by a stranger. Even CA went into hiding after her trial in fears of some stranger going after her. Both, from my understanding have had threats on their lives, so I find it easy to conclude someone will try to get them. The difference IMO is that CA has security around her when she goes out in public, and GZ has none.
I would hide, but that is me.

Who was threatening who? Apperson claims that first time Zimmerman threatened him for no apparent reason. Apperson was just sitting in his car listening to music.
What would be the reason for Zimmerman to even threaten him, he doesn't know him from Adam.

Did GZ make a police report or call the police as a result of any threats from MA? According to MA a passenger in the Zimmerman vehicle was angry because he thought that MA was pointing a finger.
According to MA he was rapping with his windows rolled up.
If you look at the last link I posted...The police note the Zimmerman vehicle leaving after MA goes in the store to call police.
Who can say why anyone has altercations with complete strangers while driving? But it happens every day. IMO

I don't understand why anyone finds it hard to believe that GZ was attacked by a stranger. Even CA went into hiding after her trial in fears of some stranger going after her. Both, from my understanding have had threats on their lives, so I find it easy to conclude someone will try to get them. The difference IMO is that CA has security around her when she goes out in public, and GZ has none.
I would hide, but that is me.

It isn't hard to believe that a stranger would attack GZ but I doubt if they would take the time to set it up and plan it out in stages.
More than likely it would be a crime done as opportunity presents itself, and the person wouldn't call the police to alert them after the attack. IMO

Did GZ make a police report or call the police as a result of any threats from MA? Maybe GZ is used to threats?

According to MA a passenger in the Zimmerman vehicle was angry because he thought that MA was pointing a finger. Accoording?

According to MA he was rapping with his windows rolled up. According?

Sorry, but I happen to think MA is a bit deranged so I don't take his word for much at all.

Why didn't MA file charges of road rage or harassment? If he did, then the charges must have been dropped - why?

I have to agree with oceanblueeyes, what a great way to try and kill someone....file some complaints that are untrue and then claim self-defense.

I agree with ohreally, I'd go into hiding if I was GZ. It's really a shame but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to stay safe. Too many nutjobs out there.

BTW, I've read lots of cases of ppl killing someone and calling the police afterwards - especially when they try to claim self-defense.

It isn't hard to believe that a stranger would attack GZ but I doubt if they would take the time to set it up and plan it out in stages.
More than likely it would be a crime done as opportunity presents itself, and the person wouldn't call the police to alert them after the attack. IMO
BBM

Apperson contacted police after he shot at Zimmerman.

Sorry, but I happen to think MA is a bit deranged so I don't take his word for much at all.

Why didn't MA file charges of road rage or harassment? If he did, then the charges must have been dropped - why?

I have to agree with oceanblueeyes, what a great way to try and kill someone....file some complaints that are untrue and then claim self-defense.

I agree with ohreally, I'd go into hiding if I was GZ. It's really a shame but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to stay safe. Too many nutjobs out there.

BTW, I've read lots of cases of ppl killing someone and calling the police afterwards - especially when they try to claim self-defense.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/13/george-zimmerman-road-rage_n_5815120.html

From the above link:
Officers told Apperson that without other witnesses or clear video identifying the driver as Zimmerman, it would be difficult to make a case, the police report said. Apperson said he didn't want to press charges.

Could be that MA is deranged but we don't know that as of yet. And it could be that GZ blew off any threats due to it being common for him to get threats.
If that were the case I would go into hiding as well.
I'm really just waiting to see what evidence they have to build their case against MA. If it can be proven that he had a fixation on GZ that may be enough to seal the deal.

BBM

Apperson contacted police after he shot at Zimmerman.

Yes that was my point. It seems to me it would have been easier just to be a random stranger if his intention was truly to murder GZ.

Zimmerman claims MA told him that he didn't press charges because he wanted to kill Zimmerman.

It could also be that he knew he would look guilty if he didn't report. I would think that as busy as that road is he would know there is a good possibility someone saw him. Also, since he hoped he got him this time, knew that GZ may be able to identify him. IMO he thought all he had to do was accuse GZ of harassing him and he would be cleared.
Even his own attorney thought that GZ's past would clear his client. They are all shocked IMO that that the self defense claim is not working. I think that at the preliminary hearing it will be changed to mentaly insane defense.

Yes that was my point. It seems to me it would have been easier just to be a random stranger if his intention was truly to murder GZ.

Sorry, but you have me confused.

It could also be that he knew he would look guilty if he didn't report. I would think that as busy as that road is he would know there is a good possibility someone saw him. Also, since he hoped he got him this time, knew that GZ may be able to identify him. IMO he thought all he had to do was accuse GZ of harassing him and he would be cleared.
Even his own attorney thought that GZ's past would clear his client. They are all shocked IMO that that the self defense claim is not working. I think that at the preliminary hearing it will be changed to mentaly insane defense.

It could be that Apperson feels he has done nothing wrong in his encounters with Zimmerman. Kind of scary if you ask me.

The State of Florida believes he's done some wrong hence the arrest and charges against him.

JMO.

I don't really get the impression that Apperson is clever enough to plot some type of rivalry so he can ultimately concoct some fool proof self defense claim, kill GZ and not be charged.

He seems like another short tempered idiot with a gun.

IMO, selling a self defense shooting against the guy driving next to you will be tough, even in Florida.

It could be that Apperson feels he has done nothing wrong in his encounters with Zimmerman. Kind of scary if you ask me.

The State of Florida believes he's done some wrong hence the arrest and charges against him.

JMO.
I agree this is also very possible, and another reason they may go with the insanity defense. They may claim he doesn't know the difference between right and wrong.

Sorry, but you have me confused.

A few posters were floating the idea that MA had a plan to set GZ up so he could later kill GZ and claim self defense. I'm of the opinion that if murder were the true motive it would be easier and with less chance of being found out to just shoot as a random stranger vs being the guy that had previous issues with GZ. IMO

I don't really get the impression that Apperson is clever enough to plot some type of rivalry so he can ultimately concoct some fool proof self defense claim, kill GZ and not be charged.

He seems like another short tempered idiot with a gun.

IMO, selling a self defense shooting against the guy driving next to you will be tough, even in Florida.

At the risk of saying anything against GZ (lol) they both seem to have confrontational personalities. A bad mix. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99