Identified! FL - Holt, off I-10, WhtFem 36-45, 595UFFL, Suzanne, Suzette or Sue, Sep'94 - Suzanne Kjellenberg

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now a DDP case.

Her case is pending familial dna testing, needs some more donations before they can start.

Her case is pending familial dna testing, needs some more donations before they can start.
Not quite - I believe only the pre-fund cases need $ raised before they can start.

Per the pinned Facebook post on DDP's page this case is already at the lab for extraction. Several other Doe-Nate cases are already in active genealogical research.

Her DoeNetwork page is also marked as Identified.
www.doenetwork.org/cases/595uffl.html
I just hope that Okaloosa Sheriff Office is a bit slow in making an official announcement, but will do it sooner or later (at least that she has been identified and her case is closed without giving a name). In 2021 the DDP identified another Jesperson’s victims, this time in California (Patricia Skiple) and the law enforcement made an announcement around one year later in 2022

Suzanne was living in Miami Beach, Florida in the years/months before her death, based on records.

This is odd, as it's on the other side of the state.

Rest in peace Suzanne.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ray@Payton
Back