FL - Jamaria Sessions, 9 Killed by father's girlfriend and dog, June 15, 2024.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Senora_Smith

Reaction score
Woman sics dog on boyfriend’s 9-year-old daughter, beats her to death, Florida cops say

Deputies said on June 15, video shows the child “being viciously attacked” by the family’s pet dog as Martin is seen holding the leash and “encouraging the dog to bite.”
Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article291660700.html#storylink=cpy

According to detectives, a video from two days prior shows Jamaria being "viciously attacked" by the family's 103-pound Rottweiler. Detectives say the video shows Martin commanding the attack while holding the dog's leash.

Detectives arrested Tyshael Elise Martin, 34, near her Montverde home shortly after 6 p.m. Wedneday. Martin was booked into the Lake County Jail and is being held without bail.

Moo...children need to be taught at school the difference of being abused and disciplined. Then the child needs to be moved to a safe place.
There are in house videos of the child's abuse. So the adults must actually believe they are in the right. Poor child, what a short crap life...moo

so I want to know how much the father knew and why no charges against him yet?

As they investigated, with interviews and reviews of more video and text messages, detectives determined that Jamaria’s typical punishment included p
prolonged wall sits, running in place with her arms up, and being struck with objects, kicked, punched and pinched.

here's the murderer's FB:

Why, why, why??? Just plain evil.
I feel sure that the cruelty the girl suffered from the rottweiler was only part of what killed that poor 9-year-old.
It seems to me that Martin inflicted a lot of horrible abuse on the child in addition to what the rottweiler did to the girl.
I would also think that this particular cruelty was not the first time that the child was hurt badly by that woman.
So glad no bail was ordered.
Also thinking that she won't have many friends in the jailhouse. What a pity. Grrrrr.
This, IMO, is among the very worst I have seen here in WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back