GUILTY FL - Jamie Broxson, 25, raped & murdered, Pensacola, 28 Nov 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jjc1140, that is incredible! Always trust your instinct! Very very glad you're safe and didn't become a victim of this evil coward.

Oh but I didn't want to sound like I was complaining about the police above. In all actuality I guess there was really nothing that could be done because at the time nobody was murdered and he was claiming he was chasing and trying to get his "ghost" dog that never existed and positively was never there that night nor all the others. Had I called each time when I thought someone was there then maybe something could have been done... But even I before I actually saw him with my own eyes was baffled because he was so fast and literally would some how just appear from his garage or the front of this house. My window was on the far corner so I think he just ran around the backyard and into his and came in from the back door.

Oh and even creepier. He used to have cameras that watched the culdesac and my house that i wasnt aware of until later which would explain how he just always do happened to be outside when I got home. He claimed the cameras were for his "vandalized" truck that in my knowledge never was vNedalized though it was dinged up truck so it would have been hard to tell.

I know in my heart he murdered other girls and I don't think he only targeted "hookers" as the media tried to portray. I think he was impulsive to kill those nights and took the easiest victim in his path that he thought he would get away with and just dumped them like trash right across the street. What a cool. I also think he looked for victims at a local bar country bar on 9 mile rd (i cant think of the name at the moment) and then later lurked at a bar called "Ropers". I also think he would leave town to New Orleans or other surrounding cities and find victims. And I still believe to this day the girl that left to New Orleans And never returned was murdered as well.

Btw ... I am a FAR cry from a prostitute though he ultimately didn't murder me though I feel he thought that I would definitely put up a hard fight and had my brother not lived there I very well could have been a for sure a positive target of attack. Though I know for sure he thought about it often as evidenced by him looking in my windows, finding windows positive were locked unlocked, appearing out of no where behind and catching me off guard multiple times, etc.

Oh and one more hindsight. Before I really knew him (and WELL BEFORE THE CRAZY STUFF) my friends and a bunch of us were going in a river tubing trip one day and he basically invited himself and came along (in his own vehicle). We had a good,time but it started getting dark btw we were getting back and Josh (murderer) started staying to the very, very back and kind of car away from,the crowd. I remember looking up and him staying far back and just watching us all. We had a condo on the river and stayed for a bit and i remember he kept disappearing and then started stuff with other guys saying they had "bad intentions" . It was crazy. Thank God we had a HUGE group of friends or one of my friends or me could have been killed too.

This guy didn't look for prostitutes. He looked for opportunity and I just know that he always thought about it. Always. Looking back now I just know what he did was no random act. Maybe the girl a random target of opportunity but not the feeling behind the action . He always watched for opportunity and even looked for opportunity. And I know he has murdered other women besides the two found together. You don't just go rape and kill 2 women within 1 week and dump them,across the street. You just don't do that.

Not to mention ,,, him cleaning out the carpet and seats of his truck months before those girls and other odd things that I look back on Now just tells me those were definitely not his first murders .

Oh and regards to the note about him losing hunting privileges for killing 3 fawns.... Another hindsight. One day he had a baby alligator in the front yard torturing it with rope around him yanking him in the front yard... And this guy lived with his parents... What a piece of crap. Anyone that hurts animals like that should be a big red flag regardless of what it is. So he liked to find defenceless things like fawns and baby alligators to torture when he didn't have women for victims. The DEVIL no doubt...

Relentless, yes thank you so much for reading my entirely to long of a post. I'm sorry I just can't tell a part of this story without going into detail and still to this day it's so vivid. He is still behind bars though was never charged with Debra's murder. I still feel he has other unknown victims though ... And yes, so true. Instinct is always right! Wish I would have reported him more and maybe it wouldn't have happened to them. Maybe not though. Thanks again.

I didn't follow these cases, but all of the articles are removed, so I can't even read the articles or see any pictures.

Wow, never question your gut, huh? I say all the time that when you date someone and you start to feel nuts because you are questioning him and he denies, but in the end you find out you were right..... that's just validation that your gut knows. It knows! You helped many more victims by calling in the tip. I'm in new orleans. If you remember anything about her, we can check unidentified people that were her age/ missing time frame .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Whoa okay. So I made an account here just to post a reply to this, so I'm sorry if I'm doing thing wrong. I had a conversation with some friends earlier which reminded me of this case so I did some googling and ended up here and saw recent-ish comments which surprised me since I know this is an older case.

I grew up in elementary and middle school playing with Joshua. I have year book pictures and everything if there's any doubt. My best friend, I'll call B, used to live just a few houses down the street from him, and I went over to B's almost daily and we always ended up hanging out with Josh. I lived a few streets over at the time (Juanita Ave if you look on google maps). I remember one specific event where we went to hang out at his place, and his family had this huge pile of lumber that we were climbing on top of and there were beetles (horned beetles I think?) all over it. I remember thinking they looked really cool but I didn't want to touch them but Josh was holding and playing them, letting the beetles crawl over his hands and holding them out to us to look at. I think he expected us to be grossed out but we weren't, then suddenly he just started smashing them over and over. Any he could find just stomping on them or hitting them with his hand and laughing. We got super creeped out and went home, and I think at the time we just justified it as weird boyish behavior.

Once we hit middle school we slowly drifted apart and then I moved far away right before high school. I stayed in touch with my friend B and one day (maybe 2011?) she calls me and asks me if I remember Josh and of course I do, and she tells me that he killed a woman, possibly two, maybe more. I was shocked. It's always been in the back of my head since and maybe once a year I'll google the story to catch up on details.

I grew up with Josh he was a brother to me my family knew him and loved him there was a very close group of us that were always together I would never in a million years think he would be capable of something like this !!! But after everything I’ve seen and herd and found out I’m in total shock I can’t believe he did this but I do believe he changed when he did drugs and the very last time I laid eyes on Josh a big group of us were at Chans and Josh walked in Decked out in his Rodeo clothes cowboy hat and all !! My husband and I will NEVER forget the look he had in his eyes we kept asking him hey man are you okay you don’t look alright begged him not to leave right then and let us at least drive him home he refused Reassured us he was fine hugged me we exchanged our goodbyes and not 100% sure but I wanna say not even a week later is when he was arrested I have followed everything and even have received a few letters I have yet to open from him I am in shock from the details I’ve heard regarding Jamie and her death there’s so many details the public is not aware of that would make any normal person cringe and totally disgusted After I heard the gory gruesome details of Miss Broxton‘s murder I was sure he was 100% guilty to this day I refuse to open his letters I refused to open messages from his father I am just at a loss and totally heart broken for his daughter .
I pray Debra Jones gets justice and we find out the truth behind her murder as well..

I will continue to pray for the Braxton‘s family no one deserves this kind of pain !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel
Back