FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay! Than I won't bother you on the other cases I tagged you on a few days ago! :D

Unfortunately I can not access this article in Europe - can you give a 10% synopsis on this? Any next dates?
TIA! :)

Its actually a video... let me go back and grab what I can.
Too bad you can't see it.... Seeing Tenon, and listening to him... well gave me a slightly different picture.

No dates listed. Just goes into detail about how they pulled him over for a traffic violation which was a ruse to get him into the interrogation room.

Snip
Video from the interrogation room of the trigger man who murdered Jared Bridegan, a St. Johns County father of four, was released on Monday.
In March Henry Tenon pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder charges in the Jacksonville Beach shooting death of Bridegan. Nearly 10 hours of video evidence against Tenon was released by the State Attorney's Office.

They had been following him for a good while, apparently.
So here's what's up," one of the detectives told Tenon, "today's the most important day of your life, I'm going to shoot you straight, you have tough decisions to make. But there's only one right answer."

Reporter indicates there are 7 hours of video evidence, but two hours are redacted while he sits in the interrogation room (??). I think it does basically let us know that they were on to Fernandez and Shanna very early on.

Just reposting another video from last week, regarding status of Gardner in Washington State.

Also a video.... but this next hearing is still scheduled for Oct 19, right @Niner ??

At her extradition hearing Thursday, Gardner-Fernandez appeared on screen from the Benton County jail via Webex. The judge stated that the court had not yet received the governor's extradition order meaning Gardner would have to remain in Washington for another couple of weeks. The hearing was rescheduled for Oct. 19.

Just reposting another video from last week, regarding status of Gardner in Washington State.

Also a video.... but this next hearing is still scheduled for Oct 19, right @Niner ??

At her extradition hearing Thursday, Gardner-Fernandez appeared on screen from the Benton County jail via Webex. The judge stated that the court had not yet received the governor's extradition order meaning Gardner would have to remain in Washington for another couple of weeks. The hearing was rescheduled for Oct. 19.

Thank you for all that info on the video.

And yes Gardner's next hearing is on 10/19/23 - but I have no time when it starts.

Thank you for all that info on the video.

And yes Gardner's next hearing is on 10/19/23 - but I have no time when it starts.

BENTON COUNTY, Wash. — UPDATE 11:47 a.m.- The judge still doesn’t have a copy of the extradition warrant signed by the Washington Governor, so a review hearing has been scheduled for Oct. 19 at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time.

October 05, 2023 at 11:57 am EDT

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Video from the interrogation room of the trigger man who murdered Jared Bridegan, a St. Johns County father of four, was released on Monday.

In March Henry Tenon pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder charges in the Jacksonville Beach shooting death of Bridegan. Nearly 10 hours of video evidence against Tenon was released by the State Attorney's Office.

Tenon was pulled over for speeding on Edgewood Ave before 5am on August 18th, 2022. And while officers let him think it was a simple traffic stop, they were already building their case against him in the murder of Bridegan.

Police bodycam footage records one of the officer's phone calls confirming the plan was to tell Tenon that he was caught in a traffic violation.

Read more at link...

Updated: 7:20 PM EDT October 16, 2023

Here's an article that has Tenon's next hearing.

Oct. 18, 2023

By agreeing to plead guilty in the Bridegan case and to testify against the others, Tenon will be sentenced to at least 15 years in prison and up to life, according to the plea agreement. His next court date is scheduled for Oct. 30.

Thursday, October 19th:
*Review Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – FL/Washington - Jared Galen Bridegan (33), father of 4 ambushed & killed (shot 4 times), his 2-year-old daughter was just feet away in the back seat, Jacksonville Beach, Feb. 16, 2022. – *Shanna Lee Gardner-Fernandez (36) indicted & arrested (8/17/23 by ATF agents in West Richland, Wash.) & first appearance (8/18/23 in Benton County WA) with 1st degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, solicitation to commit a capital felony & child abuse. DA will seek the DP. Will fight extradition. Held without bail on Fugitive warrant (in Benton County, WA).
Case & Court info from 8/18/23 reference post #59 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...6-feb-2022-3-arrests-1-guilty-2.689030/page-3

9/14/23 Update: Gardner appeared in Benton County Superior Court after Florida governor Ron DeSantis signed an extradition order. The order requests the approval from Washington state’s governor, Jay Inslee. The extradition hearing was an attempt by Gardner’s attorneys to prevent her extradition to Duval County. She is accused of hatching a murder-for-hire plot. The Washington judge on Thursday continued the case until 10/5/23 pending the governor’s order.
10/3/23 Update: Washington Gov. Jay Inslee has signed a warrant to extradite Gardner-Fernandez back to Florida. The State Attorney's Office said there is no official timetable for when Gardner, 36, will be transferred.
10/5/23 Update: Gardner-Fernandez will remain in a Washington state jail for at least another two weeks. Until Gardner is extradited to Florida, the murder case against Fernandez is at a legal standstill. Washington State extradition papers had not been filed yet, so Judge will decide after reviewing all files on 10/19/23.
*Mario Enrique Fernandez Saldana (34) – Pretrial hearing on 10/26/23.
*Henry Arthur Tenon (61/now 62) – Plead guilty (3/17/23) to 2nd degree murder & will testify against Saldana. Status hearing on 10/30/23.

After her public defender announced he would not contest the governor’s warrant, the judge asked Gardner if she had any questions, and she said, “I do not, your honor, thank you.”

Gardner will be extradited in the next few weeks, according to David Chapman with the 4th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office in Florida. Prosecutors are not disclosing details about getting her back across the country for security reasons, but said they will send an update when she’s in Jacksonville and set for first appearance in Duval County.

Shanna Gardner doesn’t fight extradition from Washington, will return to Florida to face charges for ex-husband’s murder

Updated: October 19, 2023 at 12:05 PM

After her public defender announced he would not contest the governor’s warrant, the judge asked Gardner if she had any questions, and she said, “I do not, your honor, thank you.”

Gardner will be extradited in the next few weeks, according to David Chapman with the 4th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office in Florida. Prosecutors are not disclosing details about getting her back across the country for security reasons, but said they will send an update when she’s in Jacksonville and set for first appearance in Duval County.

Shanna Gardner doesn’t fight extradition from Washington, will return to Florida to face charges for ex-husband’s murder

Updated: October 19, 2023 at 12:05 PM
Why does she get a public defender if she’s wealthy?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyBeast
Back