FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the Kesse's. I hope that they sue to get access to all the files. Would be hard for a judge to side with the police given how incompetent they have been

I think and this is just my thoughts, that LE have a good idea who did this. Or at least they think they know. But without proof, without evidence, or a witness, you can't arrest them. This was no stranger to her, unless it was Keyes the dead serial killer, that is the only killer I know that had an M.O. like this, but there is no proof he was in the area at the time. So it was someone that knew her, well enough to know she was home from a trip, where her car was, how to enter her home, or she knew them so well, she opened the door. I think they know, or at least have it down to 1 or 2 people in her circle. People talk, they brag, they get drunk, they get divorced, or breakup with others and then one day, someone talks. Some time they keep it for when they need it, like a get a reduced sentence if I tell what my friend or husband did. Let's pray for that.
That person could have gone back to another country and you'll never hear from them again. Lots of migrants there doing landscaping matinence

florida is full with mexicans illegal immigrants and they are here to do the jobs and get money,they will not risk being deported .
i can't remember one case that an illigal worker had kidnapped a woman.
i think its a crime of a serial killer or a stalker or a coworker or an upset client committed the crime and the wife helped him and she is the poi in the video .

A key thing for me, is the fact that possibly, according to the police, the car was taken to a car wash and then certainly wiped down. I just don't think illegal immigrants would go to that trouble. I think there was some sort of connection between the poi and Jennifer.

Whoever did this has kept quiet for twelve years. Is it easier to keep quiet if you aren't in the USA for all that time?

I wish the family all the luck in the world in gaining access to the police files but has this ever happened in an active investigation?

This case was totally botched in the first few days when the investigators didn't even bother to take notes.

To my knowledge there is no crime scene, no witnesses and no body.

Years ago many called for a crack cold case team to look into this mystery.
There were claims this actually happened but where is the proof?

I think and this is just my thoughts, that LE have a good idea who did this. Or at least they think they know. But without proof, without evidence, or a witness, you can't arrest them. This was no stranger to her, unless it was Keyes the dead serial killer, that is the only killer I know that had an M.O. like this, but there is no proof he was in the area at the time. So it was someone that knew her, well enough to know she was home from a trip, where her car was, how to enter her home, or she knew them so well, she opened the door. I think they know, or at least have it down to 1 or 2 people in her circle. People talk, they brag, they get drunk, they get divorced, or breakup with others and then one day, someone talks. Some time they keep it for when they need it, like a get a reduced sentence if I tell what my friend or husband did. Let's pray for that.

Personally I don't think they have a clue who did this. There was a lot of talk at the press conference about going back to the very beginning and reviewing every single lead with fresh eyes, and I believe Detective Sprague (the detective assigned full-time to this case) said if they could just figure out who the POI is it would be the key to the case. I know they have to be vague about what they do and don't know, but I honestly believe they are just as in the dark about who the POI is as anyone else. When someone asked why they were focusing on Jennifer's case over Michelle Parker's case, the police officer (chief?) who spoke at the beginning of the press conference said they at least have a suspect in Michelle's case, but they don't in Jennifer's. I don't know, I just don't have a lot of faith that they have any inkling who did this.

Personally I don't think they have a clue who did this. There was a lot of talk at the press conference about going back to the very beginning and reviewing every single lead with fresh eyes, and I believe Detective Sprague (the detective assigned full-time to this case) said if they could just figure out who the POI is it would be the key to the case. I know they have to be vague about what they do and don't know, but I honestly believe they are just as in the dark about who the POI is as anyone else. When someone asked why they were focusing on Jennifer's case over Michelle Parker's case, the police officer (chief?) who spoke at the beginning of the press conference said they at least have a suspect in Michelle's case, but they don't in Jennifer's. I don't know, I just don't have a lot of faith that they have any inkling who did this.

I tend to agree with you, but I really hate the fact that someone is getting away with this crime and hurting so many family and friends! Do you think that LE has even considered that the POI may be a woman?

I was so disheartened to hear how much faith they still place in that grainy, discolored, out of proportion video. I don't think there is anything that can be gleaned from it. NASA has looked--everyone has looked.

They need to move on--maybe do a thorough profile on Jenn, starting with at least the week before she went missing. What was she doing; where were her interests? Where/what could be the motive to harm this beautiful young woman?

I wish that video would have never recorded. Then they might have come to the conclusion that they needed to do some detective work.

Sorry for my little rant--I'm just so frustrated. I do agree with your comment.

In my opinion, LE was so focused on one narrative, that the POI was a man, construction worker or painter, that they totally missed that the person could have been in disguise and or a woman.

I agree with y'all... I don't think they have much in this case at all. It's so heartbreaking and maddening. Cannot imagine never knowing what happened to my loved one...

I was so disheartened to hear how much faith they still place in that grainy, discolored, out of proportion video. I don't think there is anything that can be gleaned from it. NASA has looked--everyone has looked.

They need to move on--maybe do a thorough profile on Jenn, starting with at least the week before she went missing. What was she doing; where were her interests? Where/what could be the motive to harm this beautiful young woman?

I wish that video would have never recorded. Then they might have come to the conclusion that they needed to do some detective work.

I agree. And yet, after all that analysis I still don't believe they have the person's height range correct.

I agree. And yet, after all that analysis I still don't believe they have the person's height range correct.
In reviewing the videos on YouTube about the case and reading what is on Google, it seems that she was on vacation with her boyfriend in the Bahamas the week prior to her disappearance. She had come straight from where he lived on Monday morning and gone to work and had only been at her apartment that one night. That seems a little odd, as if the POI knew her movements and schedule.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't think so, either. Nor the color of the clothing.

In all honesty, though, I believe that is mostly an internet sleuth problem--if a certain height suits your theory, that's what you go with. If a certain color of clothing suits what you believe the occupation of the POI is, that's what you go with.

Same with the person's sex.

But in a way, anything and everything--kind of; sort of; maybe--fits. And that's the problem with it.

There has to be a thread out there somewhere; a tiny loose thread; that once found will begin the unraveling that will lead to the Jenn's whereabouts and what happened. However, I don't think the video will lead anyone to it.

Absolutely, sometimes video seems to be presented as the key to the case, even if it is, as usual, poor quality. I'm thinking of Jennifer, Missy Bevers, and Abby and Libby. I also don't trust the height calculations and they could lead to people being wrongly discounted. Although in Abby and Libby's case the images and voice are reasonably clear and should have helped. But still unsolved...

Whoever is responsible for Jennifer's disappearance took a huge risk in returning her car to a populated area where even if they thought there wouldn't be any cameras, an eyewitness may well have observed it. That makes me think the person on the video is "hired help", who may or not be aware of exactly what he is being involved in. But it seems certain that with all the publicity around the case, he would NOW know so there has to be a reason why he would not come forward.
So he was either very well-paid, perhaps already a criminal, and/or had a personal connection to whoever killed Jennifer. Or he is the killer and just not very bright, was panicking to get rid of the car and got lucky. He didn't take the car very far as if he had he would have had to involve another person to drive him back after dumping it. The only things I see from the video is that he moves like a young, fairly fit person and he has that adolescent male build of being skinny with big feet.

The possible knock on the door late Monday night to me is the key, and I can't believe that as soon as that was told to LE that they wouldn't run that down as far as they could. Statistically, the killer is most likely a man in Jennifer's life or past life who wasn't happy with her decisions. Because of the phones shutting off at night and the knock on the door I believe whatever happened started Monday night not Tuesday morning. But Jennifer appeared to have prepared for work, outfits, had work stuff with her. Possibly she left with someone planned or unplanned and thought she would be able to leave for work from his place, or where he was staying. If it was a random abduction then it had to be in the morning so that her work stuff was with her.

I think her lovelife was more complicated than perhaps has been known, and something that has always niggled a bit with me is that Rob, her boyfriend gives some slightly contradictory information (this is just from memory) in the two tv shows I have seen, one that there was an argument, and also that they hadn't yet got to the point where they had said "I love you", and then another time that they said "I love you" in their last phonecall. It's maybe meaningless but you would think that you would remember what was said, given the circumstances.
I think they need to go back to those males in Jennifer's life and pull apart their alibis for Monday night and do some digging, maybe literally, into the areas they frequented back at the time. But going to be very difficult to get enough evidence after all this time without someone growing a conscience.

I followed this case for several years and last evening reviewed the case both video and google reports for about 2 hours. I would like to make several observations. I believe the abductor had planned kidnapping of Jennifer for a while. I believe he was someone that she had made acquaintance with, not friends, just someone she had seen before, such as someone who worked at the grocery store she often visited, dry cleaners, gas station, etc. I believe it is someone who knew the area very well, including that there was a condominium that he would park her car at and walk by a fence to avoid cameras that he knew exactly where they were. Police said that he wiped her car clean and maybe even had run her car through a car wash, which suggests he was very worried about his fingerprints and DNA being detected. If it was illegal immigrant workers, as suggested, I don't believe they would be as concerned as theirs wouldn't be on file with LE. One big clue that was brought out to me, is that when he parked her car, he never looked back after parking his car, SO odd, except that I he knew that if he turned his head either way cameras would capture his face and police would know exactly who he was. According to her mom, he left all her valuables, which were pawnable, in the back seat. Again, I don't think he wanted his fingerprints or face seen at a pawn shop. He was very, very savvy, I also believe the clothes that he was wearing was a disguise and that he wasn't a construction worker or painter at all. I pray that God will bless the Kesses in their search and Jennifer will be found and give them closure.

The fact of the matter is that a fencepost obscured the POI's face in both images captured walking by the poolhouse.

There is zero savvy about that and he surely didn't know about the surveillance cameras at that apartment complex to do that. He could have parked across the street in a strip mall parking lot but was apparently trying to point suspicions at residents of the apartment complex.

I agree with probably everything else but this guy was very lucky, not savvy.

Also in the 3rd POI image he does appear to have stopped at the tree and looked back at the Jennifer's car he parked. The "he never looked back" thing (also in her Wilipedia article) is probably the weakest most unbased statement about a suspect in a criminal case ever, and that's saying something.

I tend to agree with you, but I really hate the fact that someone is getting away with this crime and hurting so many family and friends! Do you think that LE has even considered that the POI may be a woman?

Yes, the one thing that can't be said about this investigation is that they have narrowed a focus on a suspect in any way shape or form. Their conclusion of the POI images is that it could be a man or woman.

In reviewing the videos on YouTube about the case and reading what is on Google, it seems that she was on vacation with her boyfriend in the Bahamas the week prior to her disappearance. She had come straight from where he lived on Monday morning and gone to work and had only been at her apartment that one night. That seems a little odd, as if the POI knew her movements and schedule.

I've seen this thought expressed through the years and don't understand it. She was gone every other weekend or so to S. Florida to visit her bf as I understand it. This is just another weekend she wasn't home, and she had only lived in her condo a few months. Her brother and a couple of frends were in her condo that weekend. Otherwise she was home Monday evening like any other evening.

A lot of things can be said, but that there was something unusual about her schedule that only someone who knew it would know she was home on Monday evening isn't one of them.

The fact of the matter is that a fencepost obscured the POI's face in both images captured walking by the poolhouse.

There is zero savvy about that and he surely didn't know about the surveillance cameras at that apartment complex to do that. He could have parked across the street in a strip mall parking lot but was apparently trying to point suspicions at residents of the apartment complex.

I agree with probably everything else but this guy was very lucky, not savvy.

Also in the 3rd POI image he does appear to have stopped at the tree and looked back at the Jennifer's car he parked. The "he never looked back" thing (also in her Wilipedia article) is probably the weakest most unbased statement about a suspect in a criminal case ever, and that's saying something.
The fact that the car was wiped clean and according to her mom, pawnable items were left inside does not suggest a random crime in my opinion.

Absolutely, sometimes video seems to be presented as the key to the case, even if it is, as usual, poor quality. I'm thinking of Jennifer, Missy Bevers, and Abby and Libby. I also don't trust the height calculations and they could lead to people being wrongly discounted. Although in Abby and Libby's case the images and voice are reasonably clear and should have helped. But still unsolved...

Whoever is responsible for Jennifer's disappearance took a huge risk in returning her car to a populated area where even if they thought there wouldn't be any cameras, an eyewitness may well have observed it. That makes me think the person on the video is "hired help", who may or not be aware of exactly what he is being involved in. But it seems certain that with all the publicity around the case, he would NOW know so there has to be a reason why he would not come forward.
So he was either very well-paid, perhaps already a criminal, and/or had a personal connection to whoever killed Jennifer. Or he is the killer and just not very bright, was panicking to get rid of the car and got lucky. He didn't take the car very far as if he had he would have had to involve another person to drive him back after dumping it. The only things I see from the video is that he moves like a young, fairly fit person and he has that adolescent male build of being skinny with big feet.

The possible knock on the door late Monday night to me is the key, and I can't believe that as soon as that was told to LE that they wouldn't run that down as far as they could. Statistically, the killer is most likely a man in Jennifer's life or past life who wasn't happy with her decisions. Because of the phones shutting off at night and the knock on the door I believe whatever happened started Monday night not Tuesday morning. But Jennifer appeared to have prepared for work, outfits, had work stuff with her. Possibly she left with someone planned or unplanned and thought she would be able to leave for work from his place, or where he was staying. If it was a random abduction then it had to be in the morning so that her work stuff was with her.

I think her lovelife was more complicated than perhaps has been known, and something that has always niggled a bit with me is that Rob, her boyfriend gives some slightly contradictory information (this is just from memory) in the two tv shows I have seen, one that there was an argument, and also that they hadn't yet got to the point where they had said "I love you", and then another time that they said "I love you" in their last phonecall. It's maybe meaningless but you would think that you would remember what was said, given the circumstances.
I think they need to go back to those males in Jennifer's life and pull apart their alibis for Monday night and do some digging, maybe literally, into the areas they frequented back at the time. But going to be very difficult to get enough evidence after all this time without someone growing a conscience.

Agree. Especially pick apart the alibis for that Monday night.

The fact that the car was wiped clean and according to her mom, pawnable items were left inside does not suggest a random crime in my opinion.

If by random you mean someone that Jennifer didn't know, to the degree that there is anything to the both phones disabled at 10:40 Monday night (only Jennifer's father knows how legitimate the source is of that), then it points to someone who is a knowledgeable criminal, not a jealous friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member