FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an exciting development-- hopefully a detective dedicated solely to Jenn and pursuing every lead, no matter how minor, will help bring the answers that are so desparately needed. No one is giving up- not now, not tomorrow, not ever!

With classes starting next week at UCF, you just have to hope that students take the precautions necessary to keep themselves safe. Hopefully UCF will remind students of personal safety precautions like running in groups versus by yourself, locking your doors at all times, etc. Praying for a miracle!

http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blogspot.com/2008/08/interview-with-drew-kessee.html

Interview with Drew Kesse

Jennifer Kesse disappeared from Orlando, Florida two and a half years ago. Her parents as well as friends and relatives have worked tirelessly to find her. The local and national media have high-lighted the case numerous times. Police have tracked down thousands of leads. But she remains missing. Someone knows something. Crimes don’t happen in a vacuum. There are several tip-lines listed below. Some can be called anonymously. Make that call and help the Kesse family heal! (respectfully snipped)

Thanks for posting this article, UCF. Good read and good exposure for JK.
:blowkiss:

Bumping for Jenn... Hoping that with all the focus on Lil Caylee Anthony that someone might just come forward with information on Jennifer Kesse.

that would be wonderful if that did happen another beautiful young lady that needs to be found .

Definitely :)

Maybe with TES being in Orlando looking for Caylee, it would't be a bad time for the family to contact them to look for Jenn.

Have to give that police department a lot of credit. Most would have put the case in the cold case file by now as it has been so long. I wish every LE agency in every town worked this way. Sad to say though that many are so lazy they don't want to be bothered and they file a case away as soon as possible if there wasn't a video of the murder or a witness to lead them by the hand to the killer. God forbid that they do any foot work!

I give the OPD credit and her family, who have kept the posters up and the case fresh! This family has made a strong presence in the community. Good for them!

I have one thing to say then i also have 2 or 3 questions..the thing i have to say is that it really would not matter if its now or 20 years if they were to find even one bone in that dump surely they have her DNA and now with the new way they can get dna from the bone it self they would know if it was hers or not..My questions are what ever happened with the guy she was saposed to return the cell phone too. who was he? did she send the phone to him ? did he receive it? and also i heard awhile back something about her brother getting some serious threats posed to him why was this ? was he maybe digging up info and maybe getting somewhere with it ? anyone have any awnsers to any of these questions

Hoping that with all the focus on Lil Caylee Anthony that someone might just come forward with information on Jennifer Kesse.

UCF - I was thinking the same thing. Caylee's story is what brought me to WS, but I very often think about Jennifer and her family. Her family has shown so much strength and courage over the past two and a half years, and I've always had so much respect for them for this. It's so heartbreaking to see what they are going through. Driving around town and seeing her Missing signs always makes me pause to wish for answers for them.

canmaneh- the missing cell phone's owner was one of her brother's friends. He never received the phone- it was never mailed. I dont remember there being any threats to her brother. Hope this helps.

I head up to Orlando a lot and always think of Jenn no matter where I'm at... I just want her to be found- good or bad... everyone needs closure.

While TES is in Orlando I hope all searchers remember we still haven't found Jennifer.

~

That is the same with me, Caylee's story brought me here, but I wish so much this case could be solved. She reminds me so much of myself, its always in the back of my head.
With locating actions from cell phone pings being used so much recently have they tried that? Using pings somehow? I hope the search there has been updated on this case.

UCF - I was thinking the same thing. Caylee's story is what brought me to WS, but I very often think about Jennifer and her family. Her family has shown so much strength and courage over the past two and a half years, and I've always had so much respect for them for this. It's so heartbreaking to see what they are going through. Driving around town and seeing her Missing signs always makes me pause to wish for answers for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413