FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'am Sorry if someone allready asked this and its been awnsered i was just curious about how far away the remains were found from where jenn went missing .Also did they find any clothing to maybe be able to match up allthough i dont know if they even know what she was wearing i guess since they cast say weather she went missing late that night or early in the morning anyway just curious if there was any more updates about the remains found..

http://www.local6.com/news/17564706/detail.html

Woman's Body Discovered On Side Of Road

FHP Investigating Possible Hit-And-Run

POSTED: 11:08 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 11:17 am EDT September 26, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A woman's body was found on the side of an Orange County roadway Friday morning, and the incident is being investigated as a possible hit-and-run crash, authorities said.

The body was discovered near East Colonial Drive and South Tanner Road.

The victim was only described as a white woman.

The Florida Highway Patrol will investigate the incident.

No other details, including who found the body and how long the body was there, have been released.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

-- Most likely not Jenn, but the fact that its in Orlando and a white woman have me concerned.

Once again I'm hitting the road towards Orlando with Jen's billboard.

Everytime I get ready to go I always wonder if this will be the one that gets the attention of that one person who will make that call.

Saying prayers for Jennifer and the whole Kesse family.

~drumstick

I wonder what happened to Jennifer too. So many women have just disappeared never to be seen again. It seems impossible that it could happen but it does every day.

I still believe that it was a construction worker working at the complex where she lived. Someone grabbed her in broad daylight and that seems impossible too. Her parents said that they could tell she had taken a shower that morning because the shower was still damp. Her makeup was scattered on the bathroom counter and work clothes had been tried on...I believe.

I think one of those guys had been watching her for awhile and then she went on vacation. The very next morning after she got home she disappeared. It's hard to tell if those guys are still in the city or even the state by now. I think LE said that they questioned them but of course they are going to deny having anything to do with her disappearance. I wish we knew if the car had been wiped down or if the person who returned it was wearing gloves. Did LE ever say if they found fingerprints other then Jennifers? Did they find anything in the car? I wonder if they measured how far back the seat was and how the mirror was positioned when the car was returned. There are ways they could figure out the height of the person driving the car.

I feel so bad for her parents still not knowing anything at all. I know that they have done everything that they could think of to do to find her. It has to be horrible...not knowing.

I wonder what happened to Jennifer too. So many women have just disappeared never to be seen again. It seems impossible that it could happen but it does every day.

I still believe that it was a construction worker working at the complex where she lived. Someone grabbed her in broad daylight and that seems impossible too. Her parents said that they could tell she had taken a shower that morning because the shower was still damp. Her makeup was scattered on the bathroom counter and work clothes had been tried on...I believe.

I think one of those guys had been watching her for awhile and then she went on vacation. The very next morning after she got home she disappeared. It's hard to tell if those guys are still in the city or even the state by now. I think LE said that they questioned them but of course they are going to deny having anything to do with her disappearance. I wish we knew if the car had been wiped down or if the person who returned it was wearing gloves. Did LE ever say if they found fingerprints other then Jennifers? Did they find anything in the car? I wonder if they measured how far back the seat was and how the mirror was positioned when the car was returned. There are ways they could figure out the height of the person driving the car.

I feel so bad for her parents still not knowing anything at all. I know that they have done everything that they could think of to do to find her. It has to be horrible...not knowing.

I could not think of anything more cruel than a parent not knowing what happened to their beautiful daughter. I pray for them and for answers.

Once again I'm hitting the road towards Orlando with Jen's billboard.

Everytime I get ready to go I always wonder if this will be the one that gets the attention of that one person who will make that call.

Saying prayers for Jennifer and the whole Kesse family.

God be with you in your travels, Drumstick.:blowkiss:

Thinking of Jennifer today and always.

I added her thread to my siggy.

Good luck to drumstick, I truly pray this IS the trip that will get that phone call made and bring her home. And may drumsticks trip be safe.

I think it was a construction worker too. He had the opportunity to scope the place out, watch Jen, get familar with her routine. I am pretty sure that Jen was wearing her work clothes and LE believes that she left like normal to go to work so they think the abduction happened between her leaving her apt and arriving at work.

I think the perp either hide in the back of her car or ambushed her quickly in the parking lot, forcing her into the car.

I am not sure if LE was able to interview all the workers. I do know that they have lost track of them by now considering so many of them were illegal immigrants working under the table.

I think it was a construction worker too. He had the opportunity to scope the place out, watch Jen, get familar with her routine. I am pretty sure that Jen was wearing her work clothes and LE believes that she left like normal to go to work so they think the abduction happened between her leaving her apt and arriving at work.

I think the perp either hide in the back of her car or ambushed her quickly in the parking lot, forcing her into the car.

I am not sure if LE was able to interview all the workers. I do know that they have lost track of them by now considering so many of them were illegal immigrants working under the table.

I was afraid that some of them were illegals. I wonder if she made it a habit to lock her car every time she got out of it? I tend to believe that he was close by as she got to her car and he showed her a knife or gun and told her to get in the car and drive. He would get in the car and have her totally under his control. It is amazing how people can disappear like this...from a parking lot or from their own driveway and not one person sees a thing.

I doubt if Jennifer will ever be found. It's been so long and whoever took her did a good job of making sure that she isn't found. I wonder if an illegal would know the area well enough to locate a place where no one would ever find Jennifer? Of course some illegals have been living in the states for years so that would be possible I guess.

The fact that the dogs followed the driver of the cars scent right back to Jennifer's condo reinforces my belief that it was a construction worker there. If not, why would he head right back over there? His vehicle must have been parked close to hers as the dogs lost the scent right about there. It's so sad that the condo complex wasn't set up with cameras. In this day and age cameras should be everywhere....good cameras.

I agree with you all... its so hard to comprehend that its over 2 yrs and 9 mths later and still no answers. Every mission person, regardless of age, deserves to be found, and I too hope this is the trip where that one person we need to come forward makes that call.

The complex where Jenn's condo is was supposed to have a 24 hr manned guard gate. It just shows you that security isn't everything and it wasn't until AFTER Jenn was abducted that the complex put in survelliance cameras.

Praying today and always for Jenn and her family and friends. As well as LE, and the person who has any knowledge of what happened to Jenn

I read most of the posts in the seven threads and have some random thoughts and questions. Sorry for repeats . . .

Everyone mostly talks about one perpetrator. That may be true, but it could be likely that more than one person was involved. Thoughts?

We don't know the work schedule of the crews, and since the place had numerous vacant condos, it is possible no one was around to witness the abduction. Someone staking the place out, stalking her, or working there as a construction worker would know how busy the lot is early in the morning. They would know if security leaves the gate, when others typcially leave for work, etc.

If the bloodhound followed the trail back to her condo stairs/door (whichever one), and they knew about the workers, why not walk the dog all around the condo area? If they did, which may be true since there was a "hit" in some nearby trees, this could blow a hole in the dayworker theory. I mean, wouldn't the bloodhound find other traces of this person if he had been all around that area? I would think so.

The brazen nature of dropping the car off 1 mile away, then walking back to her condo really throws me for a loss. On one hand, someone inexperienced wouldn't take those risk for fear of increased exposure (i.e., what if there are cameras, witnesses, etc.). On the other hand, I can't believe someone who had done this before would take those risks either. But, as we all know, many factors work in the perpetrators favor:

1. Poor cameras, if any.
2. Non-observant people.
3. Botched police response.
4. Unwillingness of some to talk to police.

The images released provide some information, but ultimately do nothing in terms of providing anything good regarding data we could use to ID the perpetrator of this crime. Too bad.

My theory is this: She got up, showered, got ready for work. On the way to her car she was bullrushed by one or two individuals. My gut tells me it was more than one (I'll explain in a moment). One holds her either in a van or a vacant condo, while the other drops off her car and heads back on foot. Together they drive away with her. I'd guess a van, since there is no way to know when police would be alerted or where they might search. It would be safer, once she was subdued, to put her right into the vehicle rather than risk having to move her from an empty condo to a vehicle later.

Friends of a dayworker, who maybe had come by, or worked at another site may have seen her. This person would know what type of clothes to wear, and what type of van to drive, in order to not appear out-of-place. This would also explain why the bloodhound did not pick up on any additional scent in the area - because the person had only been there off and on, other than maybe in that spot in the brush where they sat stalking/planning.

Why more than one person? One person would be less likely to shove her in a van or vacant condo, leave, and then come back. Wouldn't this person fear she would cry out, scream, etc. Was there time to bind/gag her?

It might help to know the following times:

1. When was she expected at work?
2. How far was she from work (meaning, how long would a drive take)?
3. What time did the manager check her place after the parents called?
4. On the suveillance tape, what time was the perpetrator seen dumping the car?

This will give us an idea of how much time between abduction and the walk back, which will in turn give us an idea of what could have occurred during the unknown time frame (i.e., strangling, drugging, bind/gag, stashing, or merely being held by an accomplice).

Sorry if I am rambling, but I am at work.

If I remember right her car wasn't dropped off at the apt complex on the same day that she went missing. I believe it was two or three days later that it was returned. That is why I believe the killer parked his vehicle next to hers and then grabbed her when she came out to get in her car. If he showed her a knife or gun and told her to get in the car and drive I doubt that she would have fought him. As long as he had a weapon on her he could sit in the passenger seat while she drove. They drove to where ever...maybe his place or some place he had picked out and stayed there with her car hidden. Then a few days later he takes her car to the apt complex and walks back to the condo complex and picks up his vehicle.

I don't believe there was any security at the front of the condo. If I remember right the place was called secure but the whole back was open so anyone could get in and there was no security people there. No cameras either. Not a secure place at all.

In order to drop the car off at that apt complex the person who took the car back must have known that the security cameras were there but as we can see...they weren't worth having. Personally, I don't think the person caught on the cameras was the driver of the car. I doubt that he walked anywhere near a camera. He just took off around the back in order to get to Jennifer's condo and pick up his vehicle and then off he went.

I don't know if they walked the dogs around the complex or not. They should have though. If it was a worker his scent might have still been around there.

They may not find Jen... but there was DNA found on that VCR in her car... so they could find the soulless monster that took her... and maybe then, the poor family can have some closure.

If I remember right her car wasn't dropped off at the apt complex on the same day that she went missing. I

I don't believe there was any security at the front of the condo. If I remember right the place was called secure but the whole back was open so anyone could get in and there was no security people there. No cameras either. Not a secure place at all.

In order to drop the car off at that apt complex the person who took the car back must have known that the security cameras were there but as we can see...they weren't worth having. Personally, I don't think the person caught on the cameras was the driver of the car. I doubt that he walked anywhere near a camera. He just took off around the back in order to get to Jennifer's condo and pick up his vehicle and then off he went.

I don't know if they walked the dogs around the complex or not. They should have though. If it was a worker his scent might have still been around there.

I tried to snip your post Bobbi... however a lot of things needed to be answered...
First, her car was dropped off at the Huntington on the Green Condominiums located on the corner of Texas Ave and Americana...this was the day that she went missing, January 24 at approximately noontime. Her car was not found until two days later (as it was parked in a parking spot and no one had a need to notice it).

Her condominium complex. Mosiac at Millenia, did have 24 hour guards at a guard gate and the property was fenced... however, the guards were not all that effective and the property was not fenced in in the back where there were some woods. On the other side of the woods was more construction occurring.

The complex where her car was dropped off did have survelliance cameras, however where she lived did not. The person on the camera IS the person who was last known to drive her car. You can see this by watching the entire suspect video at http://www.findjenniferkesse.com. You can see the suspect park her car, back up and repark it, and then get out of the car and walk away.

Jennifer's car was dropped at Huntington on The Green at noon on the day she was abducted.

The consensus of opinion is she was abducted near or at her car.

There isn't much else about this case in the public domain.

However, since detectives have talked to a lot of people including family, friends, neighbours and people from her workplace it would be surprising if there wasn't more information about the case known to police.
Whatever the police do have has not been enough to advance the investigation at all.

My hunch is the perpetrator fled Orlando and even the USA over thirty months ago.
And it is just a hunch.

They may not find Jen... but there was DNA found on that VCR in her car... so they could find the soulless monster that took her... and maybe then, the poor family can have some closure.

I didn't realize that LE found any DNA at all. So the person's DNA isn't in any data base? Looks like he just hasn't ever gotten caught or hasn't been in any trouble which is doubtful. I wish they could find out who that DNA belongs to. That would be a huge thing for this case.

Sure sloppy security at the Condo's. I wonder why they left the back unfenced? Doesn't do much good to fence in the rest and leave the back unfenced. I wonder where the security person was when Jennifer was taken? Aren't they supposed to be in the shack all of the time? If he had been there he might have seen something and been a help. It seems that the whole security thing at Jennifer's condo gave her a false sense of security when it wasn't safe at all. She was probably paying for a secure home too.

I didn't realize that LE found any DNA at all. So the person's DNA isn't in any data base? Looks like he just hasn't ever gotten caught or hasn't been in any trouble which is doubtful. I wish they could find out who that DNA belongs to. That would be a huge thing for this case.

I read about the DNA on a transcript from a tv show that the Kesse's did. The link is somewhere back in this thread

I see it as VERY possible that the person could have fled out of the country.... so sad.

I still say it is possible she wasn't abducted by the car, but instead at the apartment. I think he may have knocked on the door or somehow got inside. They were remiss in not processing the inside of that apartment.

When Caylee's case is over and Yuri comes back to let us ask questions...I plan on bringing up Jennifer's case with him.

I still say it is possible she wasn't abducted by the car, but instead at the apartment. I think he may have knocked on the door or somehow got inside. They were remiss in not processing the inside of that apartment.

When Caylee's case is over and Yuri comes back to let us ask questions...I plan on bringing up Jennifer's case with him.

I, too, am not convinced she was abducted at the car. I felt the apt description of the scene seemed more likely.

I'm so glad you're going to ask Yuri about this case.

I am more convinced that something happened between her condo and her car... Jennifer is safety conscious and a fighter... if something happened in her apartment there would be more signs of a struggle compared to if something happened outside. I personally believe she got ready for work, left her apartment, locked the door, walked down the stairs, and from there who knows.

Talking to Yuri about this case is a good idea.. just remember that Orange COunty Sheriff's Office does not have jurisdiction rather the Orlando Police Department does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413