FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Fellow Sleuthers...
I wanna say thank you to UFC thanks for the tips on the cell phone .
The reason this case botheres me so much is because its the closest thing i have ever seen to a vanishing i mean in almost every other case u can think of there is usually something a poi even if they dont name them as a poi but this is like poof and she dissapeared and i know i mean we all know about the guy or girl walking in front of the fence but that goes absolutlly no where and the parents are special i really mean that to do what they have done sitting on street corners with a sighn and posters and they still do it there just amazing people my heart goes out to them i think i can speak for alot of people that whatever happened it also prolly is over by that i mean i dont think she is alive but she still needs to be found .

I just wanted to say that since I am here for the Caylee discussions I made a profile thingy saying to remember to keep an eye out for Jennifer who went missing in the same area. Maybe it will help bring some awareness, or remind people of this case.

Websleuths has grown leaps and bounds!

New members in the Orlando, FL area, please join us to spread
awareness about Jennifer Kesse.

If YOU or SOMEONE you know has any information about the abduction/kidnapping of Jennifer Kesse on January 24, 2006
PLEASE....

Call the Family Tip Line 407-722-2162

~drumstick

Thank you to all of you searching for Caylee for keeping Jennifer in your thoughts and for looking for clues for her as well.

If you want to report a tip, but want to remain anonymous, then please call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS, a lawyer, a clergy member, or the media.

All we want is answers... we want the truth! It's been over 2 1/2 years- it's time for the truth to come forward.

Just thinking of Jennifer tonight... especially with all the media circus attention on Caylee Anthony. One can hope that the truth comes out for both Jenn and Caylee and we all have answers.

I am glad you reminded me of this case. I read all about it when it first broke, but haven't heard anything at all in a long time. I couldn't believe that she just disappeared in thin air. Thanks for keeping this case on our minds.

I am glad you reminded me of this case. I read all about it when it first broke, but haven't heard anything at all in a long time. I couldn't believe that she just disappeared in thin air. Thanks for keeping this case on our minds.

Sariebell, for the latest info, you can go to the family's website at www.findjenniferkesse.com.

A few things:

July 1st, Jenn was featured on CBS's 48 Hours. The clips are up at the family's website.

Also, August 16th, it was reported that Orlando Police Department has now dedicated a full-time detective solely to Jennifer's case.

Please keep Jenn in your mind and pray for the truth to come out in the search for Jenn.

Thanks

I had heard about the full time detetive and it makes me very very happy to hear that.
UFC u seem to know alot maybe u can help me with this ,remember when they released the second part of the tape of her car being parked well i have dial up internet so i couldnt see it but if u have seen it do u actually see someone drive her car and park it and if so can u see him get out of the car and could u see if he was wearing gloves and also if u could see that then we would know for absolute sure that that guy that walks by the gate is the guy were looking for ...thanks if u can help

The survellience tape is the nemesis of this case if you ask me.

Unfortunately, it is not the high tech quality that one would hope for.

What I can see in the tape is someone parking her car, backing up and making the 2nd attempt to park the car, and then getting out and walking along the fenced in pool into oblivion as it has been called these past 2 1/2 years.

I cannot see if the person is male, female, white/hispanic/asian/black or a mixed race, what color clothes he/she has on, or even if they are wearing gloves.

UCF - I was thinking the same thing. Caylee's story is what brought me to WS, but I very often think about Jennifer and her family. Her family has shown so much strength and courage over the past two and a half years, and I've always had so much respect for them for this. It's so heartbreaking to see what they are going through. Driving around town and seeing her Missing signs always makes me pause to wish for answers for them.

Just a little O/T, but it would be nice if the Anthony's would take a page out of the Keese's book about how to act! Strength, maturity, grace, cooperation....... But it would be great with all the attention on little Caylee if something comes up about Jennifer. BTY, I didn't know that about the cell phone. Really? Its never been found?!?

Correct- neither cell phone has ever been found. Nor has any of Jennifer's belongings including an ipod, purse, and her clothing or her.

Jenn is still out there and the truth of what has happened to Jenn needs to come out.

Praying as always for the truth, and hoping for the miracle :)

Has anyone seen an O/T thread about Jen over on the Caylee forum?
Maybe that would help steer some of the FL traffic this way to read up on Jen's case.

No, as a matter of fact, I haven't seen an O/T thread on Caylee's forum about Jenn, but a great idea! Would you like to start one?

Thanks!

http://www.local6.com/news/17446786/detail.html

Kesse Family Speaks

Also on Thursday, the parents of Jennifer Kesse, who has not been seen since she vanished from her condo near the Mall of Millenia in 2006, spoke out about Caylee's disappearance.

Drew and Joyce Kesse were interviewed by Local 6 News anchor Lauren Rowe for her upcoming Flashpoint show, which airs Sunday at 11 a.m.

The Kesses said all the attention -- even negative -- is a good thing in that it keeps Caylee's name and picture in the public eye. But the Kesses said they fear that too much negativity about the case could hurt other missing persons' cases.

"There's an amazing amount of things that go on," Drew Kesse said. "But some of them just need to be put aside."

The Kesses said their lives were threatened after their daughter vanished.

"There's going to be a percentage of the public that after a while (ask), 'Is this really someone who was abducted? Is this really someone that's missing? Is this a ploy?'" Joyce Kesse said. "That is the most distressing for us."

Thanks, UCF =) Will be recording this on my DVR. Will see if I can upload it afterward.

I keep praying something about Jenn will turn up during the Anthony searches.

For everyone in the Local 6 viewing area in Central Florida, please watch Local 6's Flashpoint show, which airs Sunday at 11 a.m. as they will be featuring Jennifer Kesse's story and her parents. Thanks

Well, I was too late and missed it. DId anyone see it and can give us a cliff notes version of the show? I believe I was still in bed at 11 am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413