Reaction score
Jennifer Rae Perry

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._jennifer.html
NAMUS Missing Person Case

Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 65.0
Weight: 110.0
Scars and marks: Long scar on right forearm, birthmark on right buttocks, freckles on nose and cheeks

Clothing: white shirt, white shorts, floral bikini
Footwear: black shoes

Jennifer may have dyed her hair blonde. Her eyes are dark blue. Jennifer may go by the nickname Jenny. 5' 5", 110 lbs, 13 years old, habitual runaway, Last seen: Marathon, FL on July 30, 1993

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like she was an angry little girl. Think this time she left she was determined to not return.

@4SAM No, she wasn't angry..she was a typical teen, and whenever she was upset about anything, she would simply go to her older sister's house for a little while. I don't think (and never have) that she 'was determined not to return'! She and I had a very loving and close relationship, however..if you look at the post I made on the City_Data Forum you will see that there are a lot of suspicious accounts of happenings surrounding her disappearance.

@Sue Perry I meant no disrespect, I have an older sister that would simply disappear on the way to school. Only thing separating our house and the school was the school field. She would always return at the end of day so that our parents never suspected anything. She was just more independent and strong willed than the rest of us. As for your daughter, being gone this long and no contact must be tough. Did she keep a diary or maybe scrapbook of sorts ( put places/things that she liked) that may offer a clue as to where she may have been thinking of heading off to?

Jennifer Rae Perry

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._jennifer.html
NAMUS Missing Person Case

Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 65.0
Weight: 110.0
Scars and marks: Long scar on right forearm, birthmark on right buttocks, freckles on nose and cheeks

Clothing: white shirt, white shorts, floral bikini
Footwear: black shoes

Jennifer may have dyed her hair blonde. Her eyes are dark blue. Jennifer may go by the nickname Jenny. 5' 5", 110 lbs, 13 years old, habitual runaway, Last seen: Marathon, FL on March 30, 1993

Thank you Romulus for putting this post up, it means more than you could possibly know....but I did want to point out that she went missing on July 30, 1993, and not in March. It seems the Charley Project, and other upstart sites have it as happening in March, and this causes a lot of confusion..however, the sites that are founded on accuracy have it correct. National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

How can we correct the actual missing date?

Bump

Jennifer Perry

NCMC783071c1.jpg

Missing Since - Jul 30, 1993
Missing From - Marathon, FL
DOB - Feb 18, 1980
Age Now - 38
Sex - Female
Race - White
Hair Color - Black
Eye Color - Blue
Height - 5'5"
Weight - 110 lbs

Age Progressed

NCMC783071e1.jpg

Jennifer's photo is shown age-progressed to 35 years. She may have dyed her hair blonde.

Have you seen this child? JENNIFER PERRY

NamUs #MP6518

Scar/mark - Long scar on right forearm, birthmark on right buttocks, freckles on nose and cheeks

Clothing - white shirt, white shorts, floral bikini

Footwear - black shoes

Missing Person Case

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the update on Jennifer...I couldn't recall my password here and had to do a lot of digging to find it. I would like to say, however, that they have it wrong about the floral bikini...Jennifer wasn't wearing anything like that at the time. She had a black sleeveless top under a long, white knit pullover (the knit was very loose), with black shorts and shoes.

Wonder why their is so much misinformation regarding your daughters disappearance, has to be so frustrating
I think perhaps because the person/people responsible for her disappearance might be involved in disinformation, and yes...it is frustrating beyond words!! There's even a website that claims she was found (by someone posing as a psychic) and charging money in order to see the info on the case. I tried to have it investigated, but nothing came of it.

I want to thank you so much for your attention you have given to my Jennifer and her birthday, as well as the reminder of the date of her disappearance.
You are very welcome, Sue Perry! We’re sorry for your loss but glad to have you here, a belated welcome to Websleuths. I can’t even begin to imagine what it would be like to be in your position. I hope you’re able to find answers.

@Sue Perry I volunteer for the Doe Network and would be happy to have your daughter's page updated to the correct and current information about her disappearance. If you like, feel free to contact me at tarakennedy(at)doenetwork.org and I will see that the page is updated with the correct information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back