GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at a hockey game in Orlando with my phone out madly refreshing tapatalk to keep up w/u guys. Praying for the Davis family right now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Retweeted by Rachel Leitão
anne schindler ‏@schindy 7m
New black panther party protester holds "lynching" flyer outside #dunntrial courthouse #JordanDavis pic.twitter.com/rivNFRAlKY

Going to probably ruffle some feathers, but in all honesty, MD should have been charged with a "Hate Crime".

There, I wrote it, I own it. JMO.

I only hope that the Aryan Brotherhood, and their like, don't "run" whatever prison this ends up in.

MD's whole argument of "Self Defense" goes against EVERYTHING I know about weapons, and what I was taught further in CCW training.:twocents:

Hi everyone, my heart is pounding out of my chest and my hands are shaking. Imagine how Jordan's family is feeling.

WTH? They have a verdict? Now they don't? :waitasec:

Nope. Judge is saying that they are still hung on one count.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 5s
Jury remains deadlocked on Murder Count facing #MichaelDUnn #DunnTrial

No verdict on all counts?

Oops...

Guess the judge was misinformed.

Count one is a mistrial.

I haven't read all the posts - you guys are too fast! So this may have already been said, but I have to get this out there. I totally disagree with the talking heads that say if the jury is hung up on the 1st charge, then the verdict on charges 2-4 will be not guilty. I totally disagree because this shooting happened in 2 parts. The shooting by the car and then the final 4 or 5 shoots that were made as the SUV was leaving the parking lot. To me - that is attempted 1st degree murder. The SUV was leaving. MD had time to stop and he chose not too.

So just my point of view. I could be hung on the 1st charge but absolutely vote guilty on the 2-4 charges.

Salem
You make a good point Salem. Dunn obviously wasn't in fear of death or great bodily harm when the teens vehicle was retreating and he was firing on them.

He chose to shoot at them when there was no threat. That makes him guilty of attempted murder. MOO.

2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1 - Mistried.

Here we go ..

2: Guilty
3: Guilty
4: Guilty
5: Guilty

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online