Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
j13mfp.png

Darren Kavinoky ‏@DarrenKavinoky

#DunnTrial penalties: M1=Life in prison; M2=25yrs+; Manslghter=9-30yrs; Attmpted Murder 20yrs each/60 total; shoot at car: 15yrs. #OnTheCase

https://twitter.com/DarrenKavinoky

I'm relieved that he was found guilty on the other four counts. He'll go back to his cell, then on to prison, for a very long time. I wish that they would have been able to come back with a guilty verdict for count one, even if it were less than M1. But, hopefully the state will re-try, and get that conviction, so that Jordan gets justice. I've seen so many comments on the internet calling Jordan a , saying he deserved it, blah blah blah, you all know what I'm talking about. I want a guilty verdict on M1 so that it is proven that this young man did not deserve to die.

Best thing is, MD is off the streets. No more airplanes, rum and cokes, or firearms for him.

I don't feel AC overcharged. There were other options to chose from so why do they think overcharged? IMO it warranted a M1 charge. Thoughts?

I agree, AC didn't overcharge. Here's why: I can see plausible arguments for charging either 1st or 2nd degree. I feel in cases where the clear answer to 1st or 2nd degree (or other similar charges) lingers between the two it's the state's duty to charge with the higher offense and let the jury decide which is appropriate.

Retweeted by Stephanie Brown
Leslie Coursey ‏@lesliecoursey47 2m
Ron Davis, Lucia McBath left courtroom in tears. #DunnTrial

So they didn't find him guilty on any charge actually related to Jordan's murder? Nothing about 1st degree, 2nd degree, or manslaughter in regards to his death?

--------
Hi, I think they know he's guilty but hung on what to charge. 1st, 2nd, or manslaughter. He is going bye bye.. They will get him for Jordan if they retry..:seeya:

Retweeted by Stephanie Brown
Leslie Coursey ‏@lesliecoursey47 2m
Ron Davis, Lucia McBath left courtroom in tears. #DunnTrial

That is the worst part. They have to be so upset. I can not imagine.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
We're expecting the prosecution team to speak shortly, we will carry this press conference LIVE #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

I don't feel AC overcharged. There were other options to chose from so why do they think overcharged? IMO it warranted a M1 charge. Thoughts?

I don't think that the state over charged. There was no evidence to support a justified homicide by Dunn.

He had plenty of time to consider his actions when he allegedly saw the four inches of something, reached into his vehicle, opened the glove box, retrieved his gun,manipulated the slide to chamber a round, aim it at his victims and then fire.

MOO.

Wait, what? How can he be guilty of attempting to murder people he shot at and missed but not be guilty of the one he shot at and hit? Am I missing something in all the chaos????

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Wait, what? How can he be guilty of attempting to murder people he shot at and missed but not be guilty of the one he shot at and hit? Am I missing something in all the chaos????

He wasn't found not guilty on count 1, it was a hung jury, so the judge declared a mistrial on count 1 only.

The state still has the choice to retry him on count 1, first degree murder of Jordan Davis.

I know, I sure hope some of the jury decides to talk to the media. I would love to know what happened in that jury room :please:

I'm relieved that he was found guilty on the other four counts. He'll go back to his cell, then on to prison, for a very long time. I wish that they would have been able to come back with a guilty verdict for count one, even if it were less than M1. But, hopefully the state will re-try, and get that conviction, so that Jordan gets justice. I've seen so many comments on the internet calling Jordan a , saying he deserved it, blah blah blah, you all know what I'm talking about. I want a guilty verdict on M1 so that it is proven that this young man did not deserve to die.

Best thing is, MD is off the streets. No more airplanes, rum and cokes, or firearms for him.

I want it retried but even a hundred guilty verdicts for Murder 1 will never prove to the people you see saying Jordan deserved what he got otherwise. Those opinions are not based on evidence IMO and so will not change no matter what.

It seems as though the difference with the jurors was Murder 1 against Murder 2 because of the 2nd degree charges on the others. So it does not appear they ever thought he was not guilty. And now all that other stuff is out there. Hope they offer him a plea so they don't retry him. He'll never get out and if he did there is always a Federal case to be made. jmo

Michael Skolnik‏@MichaelSkolnik·now
All jurors have declined an opportunity to speak with the media this evening. #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky