Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 2m
Court administrator informs media that all jurors have declined to talk to media. #DunnTrial

Florida jury logic...someone please tell me I'm still asleep and having nightmares. Yeah...my fiance's son is gonna have to make do with Disneyland because we're never setting foot in Florida. SMH

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

It seems as though the difference with the jurors was Murder 1 against Murder 2 because of the 2nd degree charges on the others. So it does not appear they ever thought he was not guilty. And now all that other stuff is out there. Hope they offer him a plea so they don't retry him. He'll never get out and if he did there is always a Federal case to be made. jmo

BBM Good point, LambChop.

I can't blame the jurors. I want to go home too. I hope they speak in the coming days tho.

And Jordan's birthday is tomorrow :(

Bright side! Dunn will be spending Jordans BD in Jail. Jordon will be free once again. I think he is smiling down at us. 65 more years IS a life sentence, and the jury got that. :loveyou:

I'm happy Dunn will spend the rest of his life in jail.

That said, I'm so sad that we still don't have an answer as to whether one can shoot a young black male in Florida carte blanche provided you say you were scared.

Jordan Davis deserves better, his family deserves better, Trayvon Martin deserved better, ALL of our children deserve better!

was split on self defense. I don't know what they base that on but it is possible and is truly horrible if they're correct. The jury can tell us and the l hope they will. I really want to know whether it was a question of "guilty of what" or "guilty at all".

It seems as though the difference with the jurors was Murder 1 against Murder 2 because of the 2nd degree charges on the others. So it does not appear they ever thought he was not guilty. And now all that other stuff is out there. Hope they offer him a plea so they don't retry him. He'll never get out and if he did there is always a Federal case to be made. jmo

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 5m
Davis family. Prosecutors and defense attorney will all speak to media.

Wait, what? How can he be guilty of attempting to murder people he shot at and missed but not be guilty of the one he shot at and hit? Am I missing something in all the chaos????

That's because one or more jurors didn't understand the evidence and/or their job.

MOO.

I still think it should have been murder 1 all the way. Shows disrespect for human life. Dunn was never in danger. Gun was made up and Jordan could not have gotten out of car. He had choice. imo

I disagree. IMO it was over premeditation...

Hope we get an answer!
Sounds like you are saying you think it's more likely the hung jury over the top count is over premeditation and NOT self defense.

You could be right. I've seen a number of people on Twitter express the view that if they were on that jury, they would never agree to anything less than first degree murder.

I think they are not being realistic. But I respect their views given how detestable this Michael Dunn appears to be. Apparently for some a 60 year sentence for the three attempted murder charges isn't enough. Hmmm.

Well, I hope Rhonda can move on and have a happy life. :twocents:

Jordan's parents must feel as if their son was forgotten. So incredibly sorry.

So do you think if we had only had M2 we would have had a verdict? I have to say I believe M1 but would have voted with M2 to prevent a hung jury. Is premeditation throughly defined in jury instructions?

Whoever held out for 1st degree should have just gone with 2nd degree because he is never getting out of prison.

Well, I hope Rhonda can move on and have a happy life. :twocents:

Was she in court when verdict read? I still want to know how Jacksonville LE had her cell phone number.

That's because one or more jurors didn't understand the evidence and/or their job.

MOO.

Time for professional juries, Florida can be the testing grounds.

A plea has been discussed on HLN. I hope he takes it.

Retweeted by Stephanie Brown
Leslie Coursey ‏@lesliecoursey47 2m
Waiting for post-verdict news conference. Davis family will speak first, then SAO. #DunnTrial #DunnVerdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky