FL FL - Jose Andino, adult, Sarasota, 5 Aug 2024 *driving to Bradenton for work when he encountered flooded roads*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.wtsp.com

'I want my dad back': Daughter searches for father who disappeared in Sarasota during Hurricane

[...]

Jose Andino was driving to work from Sarasota to Bradenton when he encountered flooded roads; his cell phone last pinged near Phillippi Creek, where flooding devastated the area.

[...]

Monday afternoon, while Debby was unleashing historic rain and flooding streets and homes in Sarasota, Jose was trying to get to work in Bradenton at a Beall’s distribution center.

“I called him, made sure that he knew where I was,” she [Jose's daughter] remembers. “I was telling him, like, hey, there's a lot of flooding.”

She made the call just after 1:30 p.m.; his shift ended at 2 a.m., and when Scarleth woke up Tuesday morning, he wasn't home.

[...]

She says a detective told her Friday that they searched along Phillippi Creek with divers and sonar, with no luck.

[...]

Her mother, Jose’s wife, still lives in their native Honduras. An only child, she’s trying not to let her mind wander to the worst.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back