Found Deceased FL - Kevin Jackson, 33, phone found on Moncrief Rd, wife concerned of new friends met at gas station, acting “weird”, Jacksonville, 8 Apr 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Family members of 33-year-old Kevin Jackson are begging for help finding him.
Jackson was last seen on Faye Road in Jacksonville seven days ago. He was leaving his work truck for the evening and hasn’t contacted family since.

“His father and stepmother were notified that he was apparently missing by his wife’s brother,” said Veronica Jackson, Kevin’s mother.

<modsnip: Copyright violation. No more than 10% of an article can be copied here.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackson was last seen on Faye Road in Jacksonville seven days ago. He was leaving his work truck for the evening and hasn’t contacted family since.

“His father and stepmother were notified that he was apparently missing by his wife’s brother,” said Veronica Jackson, Kevin’s mother.

Friday was the last time family members say Jackson was seen leaving his job. His mother says his wife reported him missing Monday.
<modsnip: Copyright violation. No more than 10% of an article can be copied here.>

That is IMO an unusual amount of info for a initial missing report. Typically we don't get half of that for several days. I get the feeling there may be tensions between wife and mom. Also there is a pretty distinguishable car in the video at the link. Hoping they highlight the car in a missing poster soon.

Friday was the last time family members say Jackson was seen leaving his job. His mother says his wife reported him missing Monday.

Maybe it's just my temperament, a bit anxious, but does anyone else find it strange that authorities weren't contacted for 3 days?

Lots of questions in my mind.Wife doesn't reach out to all of his family, asking if anyone has seen him. Wife says he has new "gas station" friends (whatever that is supposed to mean). Without more info, it is possible that Kevin has a lifestyle his parents don't know about. It is possible that he has disappeared before and his parents just don't know about it.

It is equally possible, based on the little we know, that Kevin did not have new gas station friends. I wish we had more background on a typical day in Kevin's life.

On Monday, his wife told officers that the last time she spoke with the victim was on Friday when he left for work. She further advised that the two of them were on good terms when he left and since then she has not heard from him.

His wife told police that he is very private and to her knowledge, he does not use any drugs and is not diagnosed with any mental illnesses. She further advised that he had been hanging out and meeting new people at the BP gas station in that area.

She says that he has also been acting "very weird" lately.

Photo of car at this link. Not sure how to bring it over.
2005 Blue Magnum with white stripes

On Monday, his wife told officers that the last time she spoke with the victim was on Friday when he left for work. She further advised that the two of them were on good terms when he left and since then she has not heard from him.

His wife told police that he is very private and to her knowledge, he does not use any drugs and is not diagnosed with any mental illnesses. She further advised that he had been hanging out and meeting new people at the BP gas station in that area.

She says that he has also been acting "very weird" lately.

Photo of car at this link. Not sure how to bring it over.
2005 Blue Magnum with white stripes
Ugh of course she said that ...

Is the BP gas station the local hang-out for 33 year old men?

Photo's of Kevin & his car -

1681593451595.png
1681593477057.png

Jacksonville police looking for missing man last seen on the Northside

c043fab6-e70a-4895-ba97-abbf6546ea74_1140x641.jpg

*where is this BP station on the map?

Last edited:
AND that his parents found out from the wife's brother. Yes, I find that strange. Wouldn't the wife maybe contact his family and ask 'have you seen Kevin?'
Indeed. Does Kevin "disappear" like this from time to time? I'm thinking he probably doesn't.
Need more info. What about the new people whom he met? That doesn't sound good. IMO.
Hoping Kevin is okay and will be home soon.

Last edited:
Jacksonville police looking for missing man last seen on the Northside

c043fab6-e70a-4895-ba97-abbf6546ea74_1140x641.jpg

*where is this BP station on the map?

The wife is (attempting to) paint a picture that he’s a drug user, without saying it in words, imo.
Yep, no words of Kevin, where are you? The kids and I are worried. Instead his mom (his biggest fan) is reaching out. Wifey just doesn’t seem too bothered. Has he stayed away at night before? Why wasn’t she freaking out?

He looks like he ran track in high school.

I, too, have zero idea what “gas station friends“ means.
Same.
I can think of a few reasons to hang out at gas stations. (not to imply Kevin was involved in any of the below:

1.) Drugs/ drug deal (or drinking)

2.) Homeless

3.) To harass women

4.) Loitering

5.) Teens congregating looking for a party

6.) Cheap snacks

7.) Casing the joint

8.) Prostitution

What else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online