GUILTY FL - Lisa, 26, Zachary, 7, & Savannah Freiberg, 2, murdered, Lutz, 12 May 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree Zoey, no one in their right mind could commit the crime this person did. Psyco but sane is probably correct!

I think insanity is a failure to care about others or what your actions do to them AND not care how your actions impact you and your own safety.

I have a real problem with folks who use mental illness yet somehow manage to have more than a healthy dose of self preservation. Slaughter everyone in sight but make sure you get that cut you got disinfected? Doesn't equal insanity IMO.

Didn't Covington hide from his crimes in a closet? Not too bright but IMO same thing as the killer who jumps into a car and takes off. Think it's called saving one's behind.

Insanity in the court as the courts define is the ability to KNOW right from wrong. It's just that simple.
And with his background, I'm sure he is sane. He knows right from wrong.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 10m10 minutes ago
Defense psychologist Valerie McClain takes the stand.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 4m4 minutes ago
She diagnosed #EdwardCovington with bipolar disorder, intermittent explosive disorder and cocaine abuse.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 3m3 minutes ago
#EdwardCovington hospitalized at 15 and prescribed lithium for a "chemical imbalance." Couldn't be diagnosed bipolar. Lithium treats bipolar

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 6m6 minutes ago
My friend in the #EdwardCovington courtroom told the camera guy the stream isn't working. Hopefully it's up soon
bbm

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 7m7 minutes ago
#EdwardCovington was born premature, had sepsis, overdosed on antibiotics, had 2 head injuries as a child, McClain testifies.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 5m5 minutes ago
Just got off the phone with @abcactionnews They will NOT be streaming the rest of #EdwardCovington today. Their streaming capability is down
bbm

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 6m6 minutes ago
#EdwardCovington attempted suicide at 16 by overdosing on medication. in 1993, hit animal when Covington riding his motorcycle, concussion.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 11m11 minutes ago
We are posting all tweets from #EdwardCovington plus texts I'm receiving directly from the courtroom in our chat room http://courtchatter.tv/
bbm

EC mother testified today on behalf of her son. EC born premature; was overdosed on antibiotics when he spiked a temp of 104. EC had contemplated suicide at age 16. Mom got a gun, put in on the table and told him to use it outside. He questioned whether she really wanted him to do it. She said no, to get help.

EC had bypass surgery for 480 lbs. Mother had told Lisa that EC was bipolar. Lisa and EC visited mother day before murders. Mom says EC has genuine remorse.

Defense psychiatrist says EC has PTSD from murders he committed.

Thank you. I'm in the UK so sometimes I get a bit lost with US trials

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 11m11 minutes ago
No live stream available today on #EdwardCovington penalty phase.
bbm

EC mother testified today on behalf of her son. EC born premature; was overdosed on antibiotics when he spiked a temp of 104. EC had contemplated suicide at age 16. Mom got a gun, put in on the table and told him to use it outside. He questioned whether she really wanted him to do it. She said no, to get help.

EC had bypass surgery for 480 lbs. Mother had told Lisa that EC was bipolar. Lisa and EC visited mother day before murders. Mom says EC has genuine remorse.

Defense psychiatrist says EC has PTSD from murders he committed.

Really? PTSD from murderer HE committed!???? GMAB

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 21m21 minutes ago
#EdwardCovington hearing over. The penalty phase postponed till pros witness with health issues is ready to testify. Dec 11th is next date

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 9m9 minutes ago
#EdwardCovington penalty phase prosecution witness not available to testify. Hearing continued until Dec. 11. @TBOcom

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 7m7 minutes ago
#EdwardCovington penalty phase postponed to Dec 11. Per my source in the courtroom State's final rebuttal witness gave birth to twins on Fri
bbm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back