GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did think about it ..for about...0.5 seconds...then came to the conclusion he's too much of a coward to take the slack for someone else,
I seriously doubt he would sacrifice his life for hers..or anyone's for that matter,

I agree, I don't think RE would take the rap for someone else either. I think what happened involves at least RE & LL if not CB as well for him having criminal knowledge. And I think whatever happened to Lonzie is that bad that none of them can tell because they will be looking at life & or the DP if anyone one of them spill. JMO.

I did think about it ..for about...0.5 seconds...then came to the conclusion he's too much of a coward to take the slack for someone else,
I seriously doubt he would sacrifice his life for hers..or anyone's for that matter,

oh I agree, he wouldnt sacrifice his life for hers, hes in it up to his neck. And whatever happened, they are all involved and covering to save their own asses, and its something thats so bad, none of them will ever admit to it. But I honestly think CB and LL had an even bigger role to play than Ebron. I think they disposed of the body.

I was in no way giving Ebron any slack. Hes scum, they all are. But the Bartons are very involved in this.

I am not so sure CB had anything to do with disposal of Lonzie because he was apparently in Baker county and had no vehicle from what I remember? Maybe his alibi checked out with LE because they weren't really looking at him initially as being involved.
He is a drug addict as is his wife LB. Their life revolves around drugs and not their children as much IMO.
Whatever happened to Lonzie I think happened when LB moved in with Ruben Ebron. Those two had already been previously busted for drugs and Lonna got evicted from her apartment. After that RE had a no contact court order to stay away from Barton. But they moved into the room mate's apartment with Barton's children, Lonzie & his little sister. Something I believe happened to Lonzie there and I think RE probably got rid of the evidence while Lonna went to her job at Wacko's to give herself an alibi.

Also why would Ruben stage a carjacking and then call LE unless it was to hide the truth about Lonzie?

I am also starting to think the "friend" of LB's that visited that afternoon between 1-2pm. could of been there so they could all do drugs together. She stated to LE apparently Lonzie was ok. while she was there and claims she saw him. What if after that RE & LB after doing drugs passed out and Lonzie got into the stash, got out of the apartment all messed up from what he had just ingested and got out of the apartment and fell down the stairs? When RE & LB came to they seen Lonzie had fallen down the stairs and died from drug ingestion and injuries? I know LB and an undisclosed third party said Lonzie was not well, but i'm not so sure if that was the truth or not. I think it depends who the third party person is. All IMO.

I am not so sure CB had anything to do with disposal of Lonzie because he was apparently in Baker county and had no vehicle from what I remember? Maybe his alibi checked out with LE because they weren't really looking at him initially as being involved.
He is a drug addict as is his wife LB. Their life revolves around drugs and not their children as much IMO.
Whatever happened to Lonzie I think happened when LB moved in with Ruben Ebron. Those two had already been previously busted for drugs and Lonna got evicted from her apartment. After that RE had a no contact court order to stay away from Barton. But they moved into the room mate's apartment with Barton's children, Lonzie & his little sister. Something I believe happened to Lonzie there and I think RE probably got rid of the evidence while Lonna went to her job at Wacko's to give herself an alibi.

he would have been in Baker, and his alibi would check out if it happened the day Lonzie was reported missing, yes. But it happened the previous day. Imo.

Also why would Ruben stage a carjacking and then call LE unless it was to hide the truth about Lonzie?

Because he was there also. It was his apartment, his party, drugs being used, dealt, he was culpable for Lonzies death also in some way, lots of reasons. It had to be covered up. Ebrons vehicle was parked in the area it was found earlier too, a dry run to see how long it took to run back to the apartment. <modsnip>
imo

he would have been in Baker, and his alibi would check out if it happened the day Lonzie was reported missing, yes. But it happened the previous day. Imo.

If that were the case then the friend of LB's that told LE that Lonzie was ok. between 1-2pm. while there visiting would make that person a liar.

Because he was there also. It was his apartment, his party, drugs being used, dealt, he was culpable for Lonzies death also in some way, lots of reasons. It had to be covered up. Ebrons vehicle was parked in the area it was found earlier too, a dry run to see how long it took to run back to the apartment. <modsnip>
imo

Sorry but i am confused about what you're saying about a party and who was there also? Haven't read anything in msm about that scenario?

Sorry but i am confused about what you're saying about a party and who was there also? Haven't read anything in msm about that scenario?

Me too. What party. Is this just speculation?

CB & LL have not been named persons of interest in the disappearance of Lonzie. LL was charged with lying to LE. She could have lied because she was involved in her sons disappearance or she could have lied to cover for WRE. Also, due to her previous run ins with LE, she may have lied to distant herself from WRE not knowing what he had gotten himself into. JMO

I believe Lonnas' friend that visited between 1-2 pm did tell LE about Lonzies condition & that is what prompted Lonna to admit to LE that Lonzie was not well.

Have just caught up on the last couple of days posts - so much revealed all of a sudden! I know RB isn't a good guy by any stretch of the imagination, but is anyone else having doubts about his role in Lonzie's disappearance? I don't know, but listening to those recorded phone calls with his ex has given me pause. I still think he is directly involved, but am now thinking he could be covering for LL in a big way.

BBM & SBM
Nope. Not in the least. I also don't think he was covering for her.
IMO

CB & LL have not been named persons of interest in the disappearance of Lonzie. LL was charged with lying to LE. She could have lied because she was involved in her sons disappearance or she could have lied to cover for WRE. Also, due to her previous run ins with LE, she may have lied to distant herself from WRE not knowing what he had gotten himself into. JMO

Yes. I'm inclined to ay it was because she knew she wasn't supposed to be living with him, and because there were drugs there. IMO.

I believe Lonnas' friend that visited between 1-2 pm did tell LE about Lonzies condition & that is what prompted Lonna to admit to LE that Lonzie was not well.

Agreed. Hackney pretty much said as much in one of the last briefings.

If that were the case then the friend of LB's that told LE that Lonzie was ok. between 1-2pm. while there visiting would make that person a liar.

But the visitor didn't say he was okay. The visitor said he was lethargic, vomitting, with fluid dripping out of his ear. He was clearly not well.

If it can't be linked don't discuss it here.

LL and CB are the actual flesh and blood parents of Lonzie, .

RSBM

We don't actually know that CB is his father. RB is awfully choked up about Lonzie's disappearance and the resemblance can't be ignored.

JMO

(Quote)

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/s/actionnewssunday/

In above link there are two interviews by JAX Action News- aired Sunday, August 9th, (yesterday)

Chief Hackney is interviewed twice...

Good information in both of them..

Look below the screen to click on, and see, the interviews with him...

- First video is 3:47 in duration

- Second video is 8:31 in duration

Note: On the second video Chief Hackney shares the last person that saw Lonzie alive (outside the immediate family)...
a friend of LL's came by at 1:00 - 2:00 on the day of the disappearance (the day before 9-1-1 was called)...

I don't think the video interviews with Hackney work anymore but remember watching them at the time they were posted in a previous thread. There was nothing stated then about the friend noting that Lonzie was unwell, and i haven't been able to find anything in msm to say it was the same person. I do remember watching the video where Hackney stated about LB admitting to Lonzie's condition and it was after her first arrest for child neglect and lying to LE. Hackney did state it was a third party the info. about Lonzie was from and it wasn't the room mate and he couldn't say who it was.

But the visitor didn't say he was okay. The visitor said he was lethargic, vomitting, with fluid dripping out of his ear. He was clearly not well.

I should have said 'alive' is what i meant by ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc