GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;646416681410121728]https://twitter.com/schindy/status/646416681410121728[/video]

Huh?

A conjugal visit is a scheduled period in which an inmate of a prison or jail is permitted to spend several hours or days in private with a visitor, usually their legal spouse. The parties may engage in sexual activity. The generally recognized basis for permitting such visits in modern times is to preserve family bonds and increase the chances of success for a prisoner's eventual return to life after release from prison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugal_visit

[video=twitter;646416681410121728]https://twitter.com/schindy/status/646416681410121728[/video]

Huh?

A conjugal visit is a scheduled period in which an inmate of a prison or jail is permitted to spend several hours or days in private with a visitor, usually their legal spouse. The parties may engage in sexual activity. The generally recognized basis for permitting such visits in modern times is to preserve family bonds and increase the chances of success for a prisoner's eventual return to life after release from prison.

WHAT????
She's either lost her mind or .....nevermind, I'm going with she's lost her mind.

CA did away with the boneyards. mostly they either locked their kids outside to have sex or beat wife and or kids and got wife pregnant and were in prison unable to support the family.

Huh?

legal visits in the jail are conducted in a private room w an officer outside. they cant be monitored due to atty/clinet privilige but they arent going to get a judge to order no CO watching. what if they assault their atty? they are in jail. too bad.

Continue following @LorenaANjax as she is in court for Ruben Ebron. https://twitter.com/LorenaANjax/status/646381268540751872 …
Judge denies motion by defense to provide adequate protection for meetings with client
State: there's no evidence that any rights have been infringed
State trying to make a point that delays in seeing Ebron were brief
2nd witness: if corrections officer is standing outside of conference room at jail there's potential they could over hear confidential info
2nd witness: there's concern over corrections officers seeing info on computer screen while attorneys visit defendant
Assist. Public Defender says this is the first time he's seen a corrections officer stationed outside of a conference room
Sgt. Is in charge of security on the 5th floor of the Duval county jail
JSO Sgt: all the rooms are sound proof
JSO Sgt: the 5th floor you hardly could hear because of the doors moving and inmates hollering all day
Defense going over order that details how corrections officers are to deal with Ebron who is considered: high profile inmate
Defense grilling JSO Sgt. on whether rooms and hallways where attorneys and clients meet are sound proof
JSO Sgt. Says you might be able to hear if lawyers and clients are yelling
Defense: Ebron has a right to speak with his attorneys without having to whisper or be watched
As it stands right now Ebron's parents have to be accompanied by his legal team, defense says it puts him in a bad position
Defense asking the court to remove restrictions for Ebron's parents to visit their son
Defense asking court to assist them in counseling their client, so Ebron can have a fair trial
Prosecutor Rich Mantei says supposed officer who was standing outside of conference room was actually 10ft away on the other side of a door
Mantei: there's no evidence that officers overheard conversations between attorney and client
State: Ebron is also being monitored because there's a potential other inmates want to hurt him
Judge going over issue of Ebron's parents visiting
Defense: JSO allowed Lonna to visit Ebron in the past, she was able to give him a hug and kiss
State: defendant did things in jail that required a heightened security like allegedly trying to escape

Poor poor Ebron!

Then why did they say when this happenedition that she was in the car E came back in the house for some thing and she was afraid and followed him in?

That was the story wasn't it?

I don't believe him though. He's a dealer, his phone isn't going to be powered down. He can't afford to miss a call. And he certainly didn't have the little sister when he was running back from dumping the car. I think it's just an easy way to explain why the sister wasn't taken and Lonzie "supposedly" was.

It's easy to scare and confuse little kids. He could easily persuade her the car had been stolen with Lonzie inside and threaten that she could be next if she doesn't say that Lonzie was stolen. That would scare any 5 year old into saying what you want them to.

Poor poor Ebron!
:boohoo:
lol

I don't believe him though. He's a dealer, his phone isn't going to be powered down. He can't afford to miss a call. And he certainly didn't have the little sister when he was running back from dumping the car. I think it's just an easy way to explain why the sister wasn't taken and Lonzie "supposedly" was.

It's easy to scare and confuse little kids. He could easily persuade her the car had been stolen with Lonzie inside and threaten that she could be next if she doesn't say that Lonzie was stolen. That would scare any 5 year old into saying what you want them to.

I don't believe him either. You're right. He wouldn't accidentally let his phone lose power. If I recall, he later tried to blame it on the 5 year old, saying she was playing games on the phone.

just remember, drug addicts have one thing in common: lying lying lying. I dont believe much that LLB or EB or CB said. We have to go back and look at what JSO said that LLB or EB or CB said to JSO...which is not necessarily what JSO believes...only that that was what they were told.

So the entire scenario WRE told JSO is his (probably) made up scenario and that goes beyond just the statement that the car was HJ w baby L in it. Still think all 3 r involved J m o.

]

This reporter you quoted has some good tweets. Very interesting turn of events:

*Ebron's Mom momsplaining the legal system to the judge (says judge doesn't know what he's talking about)
* Ebron not allowed to visit his parents
* defense lawyer not afraid of Ebron(?)
*will be in court again on the 28th of September re: gag order.

:boohoo:
lol

I don't believe him either. You're right. He wouldn't accidentally let his phone lose power. If I recall, he later tried to blame it on the 5 year old, saying she was playing games on the phone.

I am very sure he had many phones LL had one of them.

Last official confirmed citing of Little L?
And not just what JSO has repeated they were told by one of the multiple characters becuz for me, the beginning of the end starts from that minute forward.

just remember, drug addicts have one thing in common: lying lying lying. I dont believe much that LLB or EB or CB said. We have to go back and look at what JSO said that LLB or EB or CB said to JSO...which is not necessarily what JSO believes...only that that was what they were told.

So I think many of our WS members have come up with some likely scenarios...that start with the last known official sighting of little L and I dont know if that has ever been confirmed by JSO or if they only shared what they had been told by one of the multiple, multiple characters in this sad scenario. eg roomate, cousin, sister, friend who stopped by.

Anyone know official confirmed last sighting of little L.

So the entire scenario WRE told JSO is his (probably) made up scenario and that goes beyond just the statement that the car was HJ w baby L in it. Still think all 3 r involved J m o.

A judge ruled Tuesday that visitation restrictions imposed on William "Ruben" Ebron are not violating his constitutional rights and ordered him to have no contact with his parents even with a lawyer present.

Circuit Judge Marianne Aho said she did not reach her decision lightly, but she had no choice given Ebron's alleged attempts to ask his parents to do things that were illegal – including apparent attempts to communicate with his ex-girlfriend, a woman identified in court as "JL."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...judge-issues-no-contact-order-ebron/72637660/

So no more contact with his parents, even with a lawyer present.

He is screaming for rights, where are Lonzies rights... !

And his mother / parents are actually deluded, I wouldn't believe a word what comes out their mouths either. Bad, rotten apples grown from the same tree.

This reporter you quoted has some good tweets. Very interesting turn of events:

*Ebron's Mom momsplaining the legal system to the judge (says judge doesn't know what he's talking about)
* Ebron not allowed to visit his parents
* defense lawyer not afraid of Ebron(?)
*will be in court again on the 28th of September re: gag order.

Any further questions as to where Ebron learned/inherited his narcissism? Nope, not from me. I think mom did a great job of demonstrating a little more of the crap LE is dealing with from this family.

A judge ruled Tuesday that visitation restrictions imposed on William "Ruben" Ebron are not violating his constitutional rights and ordered him to have no contact with his parents even with a lawyer present.

Circuit Judge Marianne Aho said she did not reach her decision lightly, but she had no choice given Ebron's alleged attempts to ask his parents to do things that were illegal – including apparent attempts to communicate with his ex-girlfriend, a woman identified in court as "JL."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...judge-issues-no-contact-order-ebron/72637660/

So no more contact with his parents, even with a lawyer present.

I thought ex was JR??? I could be wrong.

Any further questions as to where Ebron learned/inherited his narcissism? Nope, not from me. I think mom did a great job of demonstrating a little more of the crap LE is dealing with from this family.

I get the feeling they'd plead his innocence even if their precious son pleaded guilty, so far from reality this bunch, they really are.

I thought ex was JR??? I could be wrong.

Yup I thought that too. She is another weird 1, shacked up with the family who defend their son tooth & nail yet she had a restraining order on him as he apparantly raped her in front of their kids but oh then she withdrew her statement. I feel sorry for all the innocent kids involved in this mess, they are the real victims.

Can't you call 911 from any landline even without service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member