Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. :mad: And more:

The couple was arrested hours after appearing in a Duval County courtroom, where they each asked for custody of their 5-year-old daughter. Something that Lonna Barton can also be heard complaining about in the newest video.

“(The) thing about it was she’s like, ‘Oh we see that you guys aren’t visiting like you’re supposed to.’ **** I visit. I exceed what you gave me,” Lonna Barton said. “I straight tell them, ‘I’m exceeding what you ****ing gave me. I see her four days more than what you give me.’ I said, ‘My mom brings her to my house every morning. I give her a bath, I get her dressed and my mom takes her to school.’”
During the new video the Barton's also discuss the attorney's they have representing them who they said they think will do a good job.

“I seen on the news she walked in and seen people behind her and I was like ****. She must have ****ing attorneys, have two of them walking up behind her,” Chris Barton said. “I just saw you on the news and saw two attorneys. I was like ****, she got this **** on lock.

“Just some of the ****ing things they was asking the lawyer and he was like a I don’t give a **** attitude and he ain’t taking **** from nobody,” Chris Barton continued.

“Yeah, he’s pretty straight. He helped Michael Dunn walk. Got Michael Dunn off and he was guilty,” Lonna Barton said.

“Yeah, that Michael Dunn case was bull****,” Chris Barton said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/video-evidence-is-smoking-gun-against-bartons-expert-says/36415632
When she talks about calming herself by counting backwards from 60 when "he died", is she talking about Lonzie??

Mother of Lonzie Barton told police she believes her son overdosed:
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...on-told-police-she-believes-her-son-overdosed

This is Jax's local newspaper site; views are limited unless you subscribe.

Picked up by another local news site now: http://www.news4jax.com/news/ebrons-first-911-call-to-police-released/36438916
In an interview with detectives, Lonzie's mother, Lonna Barton, suggested her son may have accidentally overdosed while in Ebron's care.
more info release as part of discovery material release by the State Attorney's Office

Additional details at this local news site: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...onzie-barton-discovery-lonna-barton/75726804/. 10 discs of evidence were released Friday afternoon from a public records request, so expect more news as the journalists sift through the materials.

Lots of things coming to light now.Lots of pressure . . .Who will give it up first? The WHOLE truth of it?Bits and self serving pieces.Somewhere in the bits hides glimmers of truth.I feel much better about how things will go now. JMO

I think any drugs Lonzie "overdosed" on were not legal therefore, any amount would be an overdose. What kind of a person can believe their child got into illegal drugs, yet tries to downplay it by using the term "overdose"? I really resent this woman's downplaying of the position she put her children in. I really, really resent her.

I think any drugs Lonzie "overdosed" on were not legal therefore, any amount would be an overdose. What kind of a person can believe their child got into illegal drugs, yet tries to downplay it by using the term "overdose"? I really resent this woman's downplaying of the position she put her children in. I really, really resent her.

And if LB believes that Lonzie could have overdosed in RE' care, why would she
visit him in jail? and kiss him even?

If he overdosed, why would there be blood evidence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There would be an easy way to show what happened, all she needs to do is tell someone WTH he is.

Video containing the 911 call:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/new-documents-released-in-lonzie-barton-investigation/36445522

The interview with Lonna is disgusting. The 911 call from Ebron is disgusting.

At 1:50 in the interview with Lonna detectives show her pictures of Lonzie - with blood on his shirt, and blood on a white sheet in Ebron's apartment. Lonna starts crying. A bit later she says she thinks Ebron wasn't watching him well and something happened to him. "I think maybe he got ahold of something... and accidentally overdosed or something..."

I have no words. And yes, blood and an overdose don't go together. Lonna will say or do whatever it takes to keep herself safe. I'm taking myself off to bed before I blow up and get into trouble. But I'll be back in the morning.

Five days into her son being missing and Lonna is so cold. Not just cold, she lacks anything that can remotely be deemed as human. I will leave what I think at that.

[video=youtube;ya_T-lgWsck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=5&v=ya_T-lgWsck&app=desktop[/video]

Okay, I cannot just leave it with that. I listened to the entire interview and I am so angry. In my 40 plus years of life I have NEVER seen or heard of such depraved behavior from another human. This woman has no feelings for her dead child. I used to think she was protecting Ebron, but I no longer do. I think she is only concerned with herself. Erveything revolves around Lonna.

I really hope they release the rest of this interview. I'm just so upset about this. It's different when we hear bits and pieces of things but hearing everything that was going on with Lonzie, breaks my heart. I'm the over protective mom who drags my kids to the hospital at 3 am with they are running a fever, and this horrible excuse for a mother just wants to keep spitting out excuse after excuse to try and save her *advertiser censored*. I have complete faith in these LEs working the case. She's not fooling anyone. This was only what, 4-5 days in to Lonzies disappearance and they've already gatherered this much evidence. I can only imagine what they have as of now. I have poured a lot of my emotions into this case. I have lost sleep, cried, been pissed off over this and I have never met these people. How the hell can a mother not give a damn about her baby boy when the rest of the world does. This detective was spot on with calling her out on not having her kids with her and about not making it to the vigil. I was so glad to see the other women call her out the way we all wish we could.

If he overdosed, why would there be blood evidence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My hubby was a NYC paramedic years ago, and when I asked him that, he said that there are drug ODs that can cause bleeding in some circumstances, especially from the nose, mouth, and rectum, plus you'd see symptoms in children that you don't see as often in adults due to dosages and even due to internal organ maturity. In his opinion, such extreme symptoms are less frequently listed as side effects because their "predecessor" symptoms are. The example he gave me was Ecstacy, which can cause sharp rise in body temp which can lead to hyperthermia, which can cause organ failure and bleeding. This is his opinion only, but I did locate some correlating references: http://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/commonly-abused-drugs-charts#mdma
http://www.healthhype.com/ecstasy-effects-toxicity-and-death-mdma-overdose-symptoms.html

Five days into her son being missing and Lonna is so cold. Not just cold, she lacks anything that can remotely be deemed as human. I will leave what I think at that.

[video=
Observation, I'm wondering WHY the newscast of TS' mother and sister , and
any posts related to it, has been deleted? Isn't an MSM report?

I'm in shock that MS is defending CWW, per TS sister.

youtube;ya_T-lgWsck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=5&v=ya_T-lgWsck&app=desktop[/video]

Why is LB lying to the LE about telling Ms Brittany (phone call while still at Wacko') that RE' car was stolen. This call took place "BEFORE" she arrived home, and prior to getting ride home with with Christina. Seems they caught her in this lie.

And (JMO) there's something fishy about the"shrimp Alfredo", and the emphasis on LB going to the store to get the sauce and then her cooking... just a lot of "forced" detail.

I'm now wondering if LB knew about Lnzies death before her arrival to work:thinking:

In the video taped interview with Lonna Barton, while describing her night at work she goes from saying she was really busy that night to saying that she thinks when RE called her just before Brit got there she and he discussed how dead and slow it was and how there wasn't really anyone in there? Did I hear that right?

Which was it busy or dead?

Describing the ride home with C she tells a story about how she had C take her to meet up with J to collect $20 and J offers her cocaine and she declines saying she just wanted the money but doesn't need the cocaine. Then the officer approaches and asks her about the orange civic telling her there is a missing child. She denies any knowledge of an orange honda civic then admits she knows that car and the missing child might be her son.

sheesh This is a tough listen. She keeps trying to recreate the stories to fit what she suspects interviewers know without giving them anything more.

Video has just frozen up will need to reload to listen to the rest. I need a break anyway. ugg

at 34:60 mark she is walking interviewers through what Ebron told her at the apartment when she first spoke with him. She says "He told me that he was sorry about everything happening like this and I'm telling him 'What's happened . . About what . . What's happening?' you know 'What happened' He just told me 'That was so stupid' you know 'I'm sorry for leaving the car running' at the house he's still telling me that the car got took, he don't know how he let this happen and he's sorry and that you know I have to know that he didn't mean for uh, you know, that for my baby to get took. That's what he's telling me, and that he loves me and he told me that, I mean, he was sorry and that that was stupid of him. But look at all those times we've left the car running"

She is interupted by interviewer "but you have been saying, your telling me that that didn't happen" (referring to her earlier insistence that they never leave the car running with the children in it)

Lonna "what?"

Interviewer "He said look at all the times, I remember what you are saying, he didn't just say, cause he was trying to convince me that we would always because had a bad, you know it was hard to keep running, or whatever, he said that routinely with the KIDS - that you didn't like it but that's what was done. Do you know that to be true or not true?"

Lonna "What, That he said that?"

Inteveriew "No, I KNOW that he said that but I'm trying to figure out did he actually do, I know what he is SAYING but I want to know if he did it"

Lonna "No, we don't ever leave my kids in the car, we always take them out"

Interviewer "so that wasn't true?"

Lonna "that was a lie, we don't never leave them in there with the car running, we don't leave them in there at all. If we get out the car we take them with us. I mean, he's just - lying"

Interviewer "What do you think happened?"

Continues at the 37:00 mark

Lonna "what do I think happened?" "um, I think maybe he wasn't watching him well and something happened to him. I think maybe he got a hold of something, like maybe out of his drawer or off the dresser or off of the floor somewhere or something and maybe, you know, accidentally overdosed or something like that or, and he freaked out and had to come up with something quick to make it look like something else"

Interviewer "Who did you son, uh go to, who was his doctor?"

Lonna goes on to relay that Sarah *****, a PA sees Lonzie. Then they discuss the location where Lonzie received medical treatment

Interviewer "who is aunt 'Tina'? DO you have an aunt Tina?"

Lonna "do I have an aunt Tina?"

Interviewer "yeah, or do you know anybody who has an aunt Tina?"

Lonna smacks her gum for a while then says "I don't have an aunt Tina"

Interviewer "Do you got anybody that's close to you named Tina? Close to you"

Lonna "my cousin's wife"

Interviewer "She close to you?"

Lonna "Nah, I mean like we don't talk regularly or nothing, I though you meant like close to me or like whatever"

interviewer "have you talked to ******?"

Lonna "No" (clipped and emphatic response followed by chuckle from other interviewer)

interviewer "Has ****** watched *****?"

Lonna "well, she went, well yeah, I guess you could say she watched her. She took her to the mall with her and the other kids (inaudible)

interviewer "how did she get *****?"

Lonna "she come over and uh we had the kids and we had em for like a week."

interviewer "what day was that?"

Lonna "I don't remember"

Interviewer "no, I mean during all this"

Lonna "oh. No."

interviewer "I mean during all this, you haven't seen her or talked to her?"

Lonna emphatically shaking her head no

interviewer "Has he been over to Rueben's parents?"

Lonna "no, he's been right there at my mama's"

Interviewer "okay, well, I need to know that"

My hubby was a NYC paramedic years ago, and when I asked him that, he said that there are drug ODs that can cause bleeding in some circumstances, especially from the nose, mouth, and rectum, plus you'd see symptoms in children that you don't see as often in adults due to dosages and even due to internal organ maturity. In his opinion, such extreme symptoms are less frequently listed as side effects because their "predecessor" symptoms are. The example he gave me was Ecstacy, which can cause sharp rise in body temp which can lead to hyperthermia, which can cause organ failure and bleeding. This is his opinion only, but I did locate some correlating references: http://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/commonly-abused-drugs-charts#mdma
http://www.healthhype.com/ecstasy-effects-toxicity-and-death-mdma-overdose-symptoms.html

Thanks for that information. Lonna said her drug of choice was "Molly" which is Ecstacy, so it's possible that Lonzie got into their stash. But I don't believe that's what happened.

Towards the end of the interview the detective talked with Lonna about Lonzie's head injury and his symptoms. IMO a child that sick - lethargy, vomiting, diarrhea, no appetite - isn't going to be crawling around and opening drawers and getting into bags of drugs. I agree with the detective that Lonzie may have had a skull fracture. I believe Lonna was grabbing at whatever explanation of some sort of "accident" that she could come up with on the spot.

IMO if Lonna is breathing she's lying. And in fact, during the interview she was caught out a number of times. At one point the female detective had exactly the reaction we have had here for months: @53:00 she says to Lonna "Let me tell you something, I love this man to death but if he hurts my child I'm <expletive> gonna wring his <expletive> neck and kill him."

Meanwhile Lonna sat there, holding the picture of Lonzie's bloody shirt - no reaction. Of course not, she's too busy trying to lie her sorry *advertiser censored* out of any responsibility.

She says "He told me that he was sorry about everything happening like this and I'm telling him 'What's happened . . About what . . What's happening?' you know 'What happened' He just told me 'That was so stupid' you know 'I'm sorry for leaving the car running' at the house he's still telling me that the car got took,

does that mean later on she heard a different version? If at the house he was still telling her the carjack story it seems to me that MAY be a slip indicating that later she stopped hearing that version and heard another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfred1221