GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris' lawyer, Wesley Cassano said Monday’s hearing was checking to see if they were making progress on their case plans. Chris said they were.

“Both parents are doing everything they can possibly do while they are both incarcerated,” Cassano said.

The two are behind bars for those drug charges. Chris' attorney said if their charges get resolved, they still have the chance to get custody of their daughter. The 5-year-old girl is being watched by Lonna’s mom.

“If they do the case plan tasks and show the court they can be appropriate parents, they could possibly go back to having custody,” Cassano said.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ing-scheduled-parents-missing-lonzie-b/npNw6/

Are you freaking kidding? How are they going to show the court they can be appropriate parents - by making sure they don't shoot their drugs in front of the little girl?

Dream on Mr. Attorney...

P.S. Watch the video.

“She’s obviously agitated, I can see there could possibly be some substance abuse because of her mannerisms. Very shaky,” said the executive director of Mental Health America Northeast Florida, Denise Marzullo.

She said Lauramore Barton’s behavior is off, but she wouldn’t know for sure if she was suffering from mental issues unless she had the chance to sit down with her. She believes a lot of the strange behavior is related to substance abuse.
Later on, we do eventually notice Lauramore Barton get emotional when talking with her mom.

That’s also when she makes a demand to her mother.

”I’m not going to have no money on my books,” said Lauramore Barton.

She needed cash to get a calling card before going to jail.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...h-expert-notices-lonzie-bartons-mom-ve/npPN3/

Chris' lawyer, Wesley Cassano said Monday’s hearing was checking to see if they were making progress on their case plans. Chris said they were.

“Both parents are doing everything they can possibly do while they are both incarcerated,” Cassano said.

The two are behind bars for those drug charges. Chris' attorney said if their charges get resolved, they still have the chance to get custody of their daughter. The 5-year-old girl is being watched by Lonna’s mom.

“If they do the case plan tasks and show the court they can be appropriate parents, they could possibly go back to having custody,” Cassano said.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ing-scheduled-parents-missing-lonzie-b/npNw6/

Are you freaking kidding? How are they going to show the court they can be appropriate parents - by making sure they don't shoot their drugs in front of the little girl?

Dream on Mr. Attorney...

P.S. Watch the video.

I think I want some of whatever their "Attorney" is smoking, it must be pretty good stuff, he's tripping.
“Both parents are doing everything they can possibly do (to get away with*) while they are both incarcerated,” Cassano said.
If their charges get resolved? Or even better yet "if" they going to show the court they can be appropriate parents. How many children should they be allowed to "lose, misplace, or kill"? They seem to have a drug addled Attorney.

*MOO

When investigators spoke with Lonna Barton after Lonzie's disappearance, they showed her pictures of the boy she calls "Babyman," including photos of blood on Lonzie's shirt and then blood on a white sheet on the floor of Ebron's apartment.

Lonna Barton broke down looking at the photos and detectives asked her about Lonzie's head injury.

"What did he do to him?" she asked the detectives.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Barton-2-Jacksonville-24-July-2015-8/page30

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonna-barton-tells-detectives-lonzie-may-have-accidentally-overdosed/36482258
Mother to Lonna Barton:
"If I ever see you with a black man again I'll disown you. You understand me?"
Barton "Yeah I understand."
Mother: "You stick to your own."

Those statements by LLB's mother make it really hard for me to say Lonzie's sister is better off in her custody. :furious:
I'll get kicked out of WS if I say what I'm thinking about her.
Poor little girl. I wish the court would just find her a new family that will actually love her and raise her to be a decent human being.

And investigators don't know whose blood is on the two comforters and other items. Why not? Can't Lonna provide a DNA profile or partial one for her son?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonna-barton-tells-detectives-lonzie-may-have-accidentally-overdosed/36482258
Mother to Lonna Barton:

Those statements by LLB's mother make it really hard for me to say Lonzie's sister is better off in her custody. :furious:
I'll get kicked out of WS if I say what I'm thinking about her.
Poor little girl. I wish the court would just find her a new family that will actually love her and raise her to be a decent human being.

:yes:

:cursing: :banghead: :pullhair: :curses: :burn:

He walks into pay for gas alone no kids in tow where were the 2 children while he's aping for his gas??

And investigators don't know whose blood is on the two comforters and other items. Why not? Can't Lonna provide a DNA profile or partial one for her son?

Oh, LE does have Lonzie's DNA. It had to have been all over the apartment, IMO. Also, LE had a search warrant for the apartment and we do not know what all was collected in that warrant. It would be highly suspicious if there was not a bottle in the apartment, dirty diapers, or dirty diapers in the trash. Besides that, LE has the DNA samples from Lonna and Ebron when they were booked into jail on their latest felony charges. There are also many other ways to surreptitiously collect DNA samples. Even early on, Lonna was at the station sometimes all day. Of course she had to have drank something in the course of a day. That was before she was arrested even the first time. And I am talking about the blood on the shirt, the sheet, and maybe even the wet comforter. LE knows, IMO.

What absolutely kills me is why anyone would believe a word out of Lonna or Ebrons mouth. Several years ago it became popular to say that there was usually some grain of truth in lies. NO, I don't think so, or at least not usually. Through the work I did for 10 years, I came in contact with many, many inmates and cons. You could have them dead to rights on video and they would still lie. Not a grain of truth in it. It's usually always CYA mode and out and out lies, IMO.

Ebron says Lonzie was just wearing a diaper when he disappeared or was taken. Why should we or LE believe him about anything? He lied from the beginning. Until Lonzie is found, we won't know. Ebron is counting on Lonzie never being found, IMO. Now, after 5 months, I wonder if this poor baby will ever be found.

MOO

Lisa Robbins Verified account  ‏@LisaRobbinsFCN · 6h6 hours ago
Lonna Barton's next scheduled hearing is Dec. 8. She wasn't transported from Duval to Baker. An attorney spoke on her behalf.#FINDLONZIE

Lisa Robbins Verified account  ‏@LisaRobbinsFCN · 6h6 hours ago
Basically, nothing of interest happened at Lonna Barton drug hearing in Baker Co. She wasn't even here.Next hearing is Dec. 8.#FINDLONZIE

Ebron's court docket:

11/10/2015
11/12/2015 MOTION FOR SEVERANCE OF COUNTS

11/13/2015
11/17/2015 COURT ORDER DENYING DEFT'S MOTION FOR SEVERANCE OF COUNTS

https://core.duvalclerk.com/CoreCms.aspx#

Can't even be bothered going to her own court appearance. I don't understand the legal system over there..waive ur right to go to court and if u have money u can basically bail yourself out jail. Alien to me, I am from Scotland (Edinburgh) btw. Over here you have to attend every court appearance and you can have millions & millions of €$£ and it would make not 1 shred of difference. You ain't getting bail unless you are granted it. I do however agree with the American sentances which are handed down, we are overly lenient over here. Lucky if u get 9 years for manslaughter and sometimes less than 30 years for murder. I like the thought of life being life, no half sentances etc.

Mother to Lonna Barton:

(Snipped by me)

IMO, the problem is Lonna did 'stick with own' (drug dealers seem to be her type). Had she been with a real man (of any race), perhaps that precious baby would be alive.

Ditto! And what about LONZIE? She chooses to make a racist comment when her grandson is missing and presumed murdered! Where's this family's priorities?? Certainly not with Lonzie or his sister. :banghead:

If Lonna didn't hook up with Ebron, Lonzie would be alive today. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members