GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrush. BS. He was trying to explain why the baby's fresh blood would be found. Since LE is interested in the blood on the items, rest assured it is the baby's blood. If it were LLB's, so what? And, LLB said he was teething but not bleeding from the mouth, so there goes RE's story and this was before she knew what his story on the blood would be.

They knew he had a head injury, was lethargic, not eating, vomiting and runny stool. RE says on top of that, the child was bleeding from his mouth enough that it was in his bottle. Yet, they did NOTHING except buy him eye drops and fever medication - at least so said LLB.

They didn't want to take him to the hospital because RE would have been charged with child abuse, causing serious, life threatening injury. I guess they thought it would just 'go away'.

Oh and the mother of this hot mess isn't concerned that her grandchild was murdered by intent or neglect, but she will be really mad the next time her daughter hooks up with a black guy. This baby's death was just a bump in the road in Crazy Land for them. I am sure she will do a great job with the grand daughter.

I wanted to ram that chewing gum down her throat, I'm glad LE lost the rag with her, she sits there as if she is talking about someone else's child, not her own. 'The baby' not my baby, our precious baby boy, no, the baby!

I agree, she seems to have no maternal feelings toward her baby at all. Poor little Lonzie, :(

I think I want some of whatever their "Attorney" is smoking, it must be pretty good stuff, he's tripping.
“Both parents are doing everything they can possibly do (to get away with*) while they are both incarcerated,” Cassano said.
If their charges get resolved? Or even better yet "if" they going to show the court they can be appropriate parents. How many children should they be allowed to "lose, misplace, or kill"? They seem to have a drug addled Attorney.

*MOO

I really hope LE will bring more charges against them both soon for the fact that Lonzie is still missing and they obviously have criminal knowledge because no one kidnapped Lonzie. Either RE or LB or both are obviously responsible for Lonzie being missing, and i think a circumstantial case could be built against them, because there is no one else to blame as far as we know. All IMO.

IMO, the problem is Lonna did 'stick with own' (drug dealers seem to be her type). Had she been with a real man (of any race), perhaps that precious baby would be alive.

I don't think a decent guy would want her.

The focus here is Lonzie - we may not agree with grandma's comments in the interview room but she is not the topic of this thread. Thanks.

The focus here is Lonzie - we may not agree with grandma's comments in the interview room but she is not the topic of this thread. Thanks.

Yes. I agree. Lonzie had gone missing less than a week and no one in his family was focused on finding out what happened or where he was (is).

If there's anything to show they have, I wish the media would put it out there because it appears that there's still no focus on finding Lonzie from any of his family. I just.don't.get.it. If he were my grandson, my son, I would be out there looking, begging for help from any resource I could find. There's none of that with any of Lonzie's family. He's still missing! Why aren't they out there looking, begging for help, doing everything possible to find him? I know the answer - if they cared they would be doing just that. Look at Kyron's mother, Dylan's mother, other families with missing children? Their families did not give up looking. These people never even tried!

I've seen the dynamic when tragedy struck my own family and I still don't understand this kind of behavior to this day. They've LOST a loved one, and they choose to bicker and dwell on something that does not matter. The lost loved one matters! Nothing else. In my family's case, the trouble makers (so to speak) were people who were historically selfish, uncaring, unloving, materialistic, and closed-minded. Maybe that's why I found her comments so upsetting. I saw it when my brother had been missing and found dead. How anyone could focus on anything other than him and the pain his kids were going through went beyond anything my mind could grasp.

Someone in Lonzie's family needs to speak for him. Focus on him. Be a voice for him, keep HIM in the media, not the people who had a hand in disappearing him.

If Lonna didn't hook up with Ebron, Lonzie would be alive today. JMO

You are absolutely right. And the kind of person he is has nothing to do with the color of his skin. That was my point. These people focus on all the wrong things.

The focus should have been on finding Lonzie.

this poor child never had a chance :(

Yes. I agree. Lonzie had gone missing less than a week and no one in his family was focused on finding out what happened or where he was (is).

If there's anything to show they have, I wish the media would put it out there because it appears that there's still no focus on finding Lonzie from any of his family. I just.don't.get.it. If he were my grandson, my son, I would be out there looking, begging for help from any resource I could find. There's none of that with any of Lonzie's family. He's still missing! Why aren't they out there looking, begging for help, doing everything possible to find him? I know the answer - if they cared they would be doing just that. Look at Kyron's mother, Dylan's mother, other families with missing children? Their families did not give up looking. These people never even tried!

I've seen the dynamic when tragedy struck my own family and I still don't understand this kind of behavior to this day. They've LOST a loved one, and they choose to bicker and dwell on something that does not matter. The lost loved one matters! Nothing else. In my family's case, the trouble makers (so to speak) were people who were historically selfish, uncaring, unloving, materialistic, and closed-minded. Maybe that's why I found her comments so upsetting. I saw it when my brother had been missing and found dead. How anyone could focus on anything other than him and the pain his kids were going through went beyond anything my mind could grasp.

Someone in Lonzie's family needs to speak for him. Focus on him. Be a voice for him, keep HIM in the media, not the people who had a hand in disappearing him.

You are absolutely right. And the kind of person he is has nothing to do with the color of his skin. That was my point. These people focus on all the wrong things.

The focus should have been on finding Lonzie.

I think it's possible that Ebron was not as concerned about Lonzies well being as he would have been with his biological children with his other woman. Some men don't like their girlfriends children. Some have killed them. Particularly males. JMO

IMO, the problem is Lonna did 'stick with own' (drug dealers seem to be her type). Had she been with a real man (of any race), perhaps that precious baby would be alive.

The problem Isnt the men in her life the problem is LONNA.
She cared more about MEN and drugs. Not her children.

LLB has a very low IQ and she is a drug addict. Why is anyone surprised that one of her children is dead and the other suffering because BOTH parents are in jail and he baby brother is dead. So many little ones out there living in a hell created by their own parents. It makes me sick.

I wonder if we'll get the release of Ebron' interviews with the LE?

Bumping for no other reason than can't stand to not see this little boy on anything except page one. Your pathetic parents may have "lost" you but I'll keep you up here with us.

LLB has a very low IQ and she is a drug addict. Why is anyone surprised that one of her children is dead and the other suffering because BOTH parents are in jail and he baby brother is dead. So many little ones out there living in a hell created by their own parents. It makes me sick.

She has a very low IQ? What makes you think that? I think she seems of at least average intelligence.

New-photo-of-Lonzie-Barton-jpg.jpg

Image Link

:bump:

Lonzie was a gorgeous baby with the most astonishing blue eyes and precious smile and when he was injured and dying, his mom did nothing to help him. May she rot in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member