GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here here.... Beautiful healthy baby. Some ppl can't even make one.

Lonzie was a gorgeous baby with the most astonishing blue eyes and precious smile and when he was injured and dying, his mom did nothing to help him. May she rot in hell.

Checking for updates. WHERE is Lonzie? How in this world could Ebron have hidden him to the point he cannot be found despite the many searches?

The only consolation we have is that he is indeed one of Heavens newest Angels if he is gone rather than being hidden away <-- (which I don't believe).

I feel awful for losing this thread somewhere. There are far too many missing babies. Where is Lonzie????

If the judge grants Barton's motion and continues with Ebron's trial on time, then their trials will be separated, something both Ebron's and Barton's attorneys had wanted.
Monday the State Attorney's Office provided 18 discs of discovery to both Ebron's and Barton's attorneys. Both attorneys said they would have a difficult time adequately preparing by going through the videos and documents on the discs.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...s-trial-pushed-back-her-boyfriend-wants-dec-7

Barton's attorneys are leaning toward postponing while Ebron's attorneys are leaning toward a speedy trial.

Prosecutors want to try them both together.

The prosecution is also frustrated with the number of witnesses. There are more than 50 on the list and they've only deposed two so far. The prosecution said it would be difficult to be ready for trial by December 7.
Lawyer Gene Nichols, who is not associated with the case, said prosecutors have been successful in pitting Barton and Ebron against each other.

A detective told Barton in an interview that Ebron's best defense is to blame Barton.

“I told him, straight up, 'If there's anything, just anything that you can give me that would lead me to my baby,' you know, whatever, I told them, 'I'd go find my baby,'” Barton told authorities, talking about Ebron. “He was like, 'I wish I could give you the answers you want, but I can't. I don't know.'"

Nichols said even though there are a number of issues to be ironed out, it benefits Ebron to go to trial as soon as possible.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/trial-delay-for-lonna-barton-ruben-ebron/36620692

Lonna's attorney is looking to push back the date of her trial while Ebron's attorney is preparing to go to trial on December 7, which effectively separates their trials - something the attorneys wanted in the first place. The judge ruled earlier that the two would be tried together but have separate juries.

Nichols said Barton’s biggest problem will be to convince her jury that she's a compassionate mother...

You betcha that's a problem...

Something I CAN post, this is from https://core.duvalclerk.com I redacted the number, but it's part of public records.
The number of the "tipster" ties back to JR.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 351
I think it is a glove.

there is blood spatter all over that place :(

Wow, thank you!!!

Some of those photos are hard to look at :(

The photo by the water, looks like part of the bed sheet from the apartment?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think the blue colour change means positive for blood.

I hope we can have a basement thread for this. Thanks for the link!

Lonna IS pregnant!! OMG

brb with link!

ETA:

[video=twitter;669276110606217217]https://twitter.com/actionnewsjax/status/669276110606217217[/video]

Oh God! She was using drugs and preggo right? sigh.

Lonna IS pregnant!! OMG

brb with link!

ETA:

[video=twitter;669276110606217217]https://twitter.com/actionnewsjax/status/669276110606217217[/video]

Oh no. She was pregnant when she was shooting up drugs. Good god! :(

It just means a special thread in the parking lot at WS for this topic. Tlcya is checking with Admin to see if we even need to have discussion there about the info posted on facebook. We may be able to post about it here.

It just means a special thread in the parking lot at WS for this topic. Tlcya is checking with Admin to see if we even need to have discussion there about the info posted on facebook. We may be able to post about it here.
But, where's the parking lot? :thinking:

Just check the main page menu and it should be near the bottom.

:facepalm: about recent confirmation of pregnancy.

So sick! Another innocent life brought into an absolute hell of a life with these ppl. Why oh why.

:facepalm: about recent confirmation of pregnancy.
Oh My Goodness!! I came here to check on the pregnancy rumor.
I know if my good friend tlcya says it, it must be true.[emoji4]
I just don't have the words. [emoji35]
Going back to lurkdom.

What's a basement thread? And where is it? TIA

A basement thread can be found in "the Parking Lot" and can not be viewed by non-WSers. You must be logged in to view it (and any PL thread).

IOW, it is a WS "members only" area, so you will see that at the bottom (no guests/visitors on that particular thread). All Scanner threads are also located in the basement).

HTH :seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members