GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did! Gave me a chill. I do think he "leaks" info all over the place. Just not enough to find sweet Lonzie. :(

I have wondered because of the timeline if RE didn't hand Lonzie to someone else he knew for disposal. RE sure drove around to lots of places that night. Lonzie could be anywhere IMO, perhaps even in another state?

Ha! I finally did get into the :drink: since it's 7 pm now, lol, so tomorrow. Until then - what's your opinion? I'm anxious to hear what you got from the videos too. And anyone else - there's insight to be gleaned, if only we could figure out what... hic! ;)

Read post #704. Good night!

OK
after watching Lonnas video Lonna said Ebron wet back to get Coke for someone not laundry detergent. right? And he was going to drop it off to her on his way to pick up lonna.

So let me be sure I have this right. Unless Lonzie was truly in the backseat of RE's car and it was actually stolen, making Lonzie missing then. Lonna is stating during the disappearance of Lonzie, RE was still making drug deals? My brain hurts.

Ha! I finally did get into the :drink: since it's 7 pm now, lol, so tomorrow. Until then - what's your opinion? I'm anxious to hear what you got from the videos too. And anyone else - there's insight to be gleaned, if only we could figure out what... hic! ;)

:cheers:

I did! Gave me a chill. I do think he "leaks" info all over the place. Just not enough to find sweet Lonzie. :(

Yeah...I read into that too. Who would describe something THAT way in regards to a child?! Eerie. There's a little truth in everything he says! JMO.
I'll be glad when we find out how these people (whoever did it) are disposing of children. HC, Lonzie....'someone' is a little too good at hiding bodies. JMO.

We have seen photos of Lonzie on the internet when he was still okay and his head looks normal. In that case if his head was injured from whatever reason (ie.) accident/murder/dehydration, then we already know Lonzie had some type of head injury because of injury/bruising behind his ear. The misshapen skull could then be due to accident, murder or dehydration. I guess it's anyone's guess as to which of those things it is. We also know from the dog/s alerting to decomp. in RE's vehicle that Lonzie is deceased. What we don't know is exactly what Lonzie died from, it could have been injury/murder or dehydration or a combination of those. It was certainly serious enough for LB & RE to hide the facts of why Lonzie died and to get rid of his body.

A child can be hit hard across the head and the injury not break the skin. In JBR case, the head injury wasn't even discovered till autopsy. Just a thought...this would explain perhaps why no blood but decomp still being found. It's enough to kill them but no cause blood. It all depends on how the child was struck and with what. Can't believe I'm having to write this..ugh. What photo does his head look misshapen prior to disappearing? I've only seen normal looking photos of him. I must have missed something...JMO. :thinking:

A child can be hit hard across the head and the injury not break the skin. In JBR case, the head injury wasn't even discovered till autopsy. Just a thought...this would explain perhaps why no blood but decomp still being found. It's enough to kill them but no cause blood. It all depends on how the child was struck and with what. Can't believe I'm having to write this..ugh. What photo does his head look misshapen prior to disappearing? I've only seen normal looking photos of him. I must have missed something...JMO. :thinking:

From what was posted it was RE that mentioned about Lonzie's head not looking right (paraphrasing). Anything mentioned about Lonzie's injury was from a third party that knew LB & RE, as per Chief Hackney's presser when LB was first arrested for child neglect and lying to LE. And also what was verified by LB & RE pertaining to Lonzie's injury when questioned.
Other than that nobody knows about Lonzie's condition because the little guy is still missing and no one has seen him since that was reported to LE.
There was also Lonzie's blood evidence in the room of the apartment where LB & RE and her children were living and cadaver dog evidence of their vehicle.

[video=youtube;Q0z2Ws721dU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0z2Ws721dU[/video]

SMDH. The latest videos posted are of early interviews conducted within hours of Lonzie disappearing. Hours. Both Lonna and Ebron just wanna go home. They're upset with LE interrogating them. They wanna be together. Blech! Blargh!

Expected: Every time a detective opens the door we should hear "Have you found Lonzie?" But no, all we hear is how they're being victimized and how the detectives just don't understand that they weren't looking at a clock every time they went somewhere. Lonna should be weeping for her baby, even needing to be held back from clawing Ebron's face off. Instead she's all cuddly on his lap.

At one point Lonna comments about the laundry being left at the laundromat. Ebron tells her someone went and got it. Really? Really? That's her concern? Ebron tries to conjure up some crocodile tears and Lonna comforts him. Who's comforting Lonzie? All this mere hours after Lonzie disappeared. Two empty shells sucking up the world's air.

I think they could have been riding g around with a dead baby in the car and didn't know it

Yeah...I read into that too. Who would describe something THAT way in regards to a child?! Eerie. There's a little truth in everything he says! JMO.
I'll be glad when we find out how these people (whoever did it) are disposing of children. HC, Lonzie....'someone' is a little too good at hiding bodies. JMO.

I don't think they are good at hiding them .
Just lucky.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/lonna-lauramore-barton-ruben-ebron-be-front-judge-/npdZN/

Both are expected to be back in front of a judge Monday morning for a pretrial hearing. Action News Jax reporter Russell Colburn will be in the courtroom. Follow him on Twitter @RussellANjax and watch CBS47 Action News Jax at noon for the latest.

Russell Colburn ‏@RussellANjax 27m27 minutes ago
I'm in the courtroom for the #FindLonzie hearing. I'll be tweeting updates & @ActionNewsJax will have a full report on CBS47 @ noon.

https://twitter.com/RussellANjax

IF you click on the tweet link you can see the video of the wink.

Russell Colburn‏@RussellANjax

#LonzieBarton's mother Lonna Lauramore Barton appears to wink at our camera in the courtroom. @ActionNewsJax

RSBM

Mainly marking my spot... I fear that by the time they find poor Lonzie's remains, the cod will be impossible.
Which is what 'some' people may have wanted.
Hard to believe we're at thread #8 and no little boy found. :(
Sitting on my hands.
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads