Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a liar's we have seen.

Absolutely. But if the body is where she says it is, it could be the first truth she's told in this case. Moo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope she does lead them to little Lonzie.
And if she knows where his body is Chris knows too.

I'm not sure she is leading them to his body.
I think she is going to tell them what Ebron told her.

Maybe she changed her tune when her daughter was being called as a witness for RE.

She's only pleading guilty to the lying to police and child abuse charge though. I hope this will help in finding out where Lonzie is. JMO

I *hope* she will tell where Lonzie is... even though I'm afraid to hope for it.

News4Jax had heard of discussions about a possible plea agreement for several weeks. Sources confirmed the deal late Tuesday afternoon. The actual charge she will plead guilty to was not yet known.

Our family is just learning about this plea deal right now. I did not expect this. We are going to let this play out in court tomorrow before we comment on this development in Ruben's case," said Wanda Ebron, Reuben Ebron's mother.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/lonzie-bartons-mother-may-take-plea-deal

Marking my spot again.... :(
Time to bring little Lonzie home !

If she knew where his precious body is wouldn't LE verify that before accepting the deal if that was part of it? I have no clue. Does she go to court this week or next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she knew where his precious body is wouldn't LE verify that before accepting the deal if that was part of it? I have no clue. Does she go to court this week or next?

BBM

That's what I was wondering, and then if they do/did verify it, would it be normal/acceptable to hold that info until the plea hearing?

Will the hearing be live?

"JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Lonna Barton, the mother of missing toddler Lonzie Barton, is expected to plead guilty Wednesday morning to one count of child neglect and one count of lying to police, a source has confirmed to First Coast News. She is also likely to testify against Ruben Ebron, the principal suspect in the disappearance of Lonzie, according to the source."
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...o-plea-guilty-testify-against-ebron/78320884/
BBM

From same article linked above:
"she will enter a plea Wednesday morning at 8:30 a.m. "
Just glad that she is now away from drugs for at least part of her current pregnancy (hopefully). They need to keep a close eye on her and make a plan for the welfare of her newborn when it arrives.

Would the state offer a plea if she knows where the body is? I assumed she will give info about RE maybe harming lonzie or threatening her if she took him to the doc. I'm leaning toward her not being as involved in light of the plea...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

personally, IMO only, I think she probably doesn't know where the body is but will have some pretty damning testimony. On the flip side, from all the news articles, it seems like she's done a great job of proving herself to be a habitual liar, so credibility of the witness will likely be a big issue unless it's strictly to corroborate other independent and compelling evidence... MOO only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member