DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he could just be sick. Buying time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did bailiffs remove Ebron's parents? :waiting:

Maybe just maybe I can hope that he wanted to speak to his parents first so they heard from him directly what happened? Although he doesn't seem like the type of man with character so I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brittany Dionne ‏@BrittDionneTV 26s27 seconds ago
Everyone jumps/ looks up every time a door opens. Hearing nearly 45 minutes overdue. Waiting...

anne schindler ‏@schindy 4m4 minutes ago Florida, USA
@BrittDionneTV @TU_Court what's up there? somebody hammering out a deal?

Brittany Dionne ‏@BrittDionneTV
@schindy @TU_Court-- sure seems like it. #FINDLONZIE

Andrew Pantazi ‏@TU_Court 2m2 minutes ago
@BrittDionneTV @schindy rather than a deal, it could also be them discussing raising the charges w/ Lonna's cooperation.

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris 27s27 seconds ago
Ruben Ebron's parents have now returned to the courtroom. We are almost an hour past the scheduled start time for the hearing.

I have 4 reporter's Twitter accounts open. I feel like I'm watching a race.

I wonder if they have a Twitter for Dummies book? I just can't seem to figure it out

Ebron's defense team had fought efforts to try the two together and has filed several motions in the case, including asking a 5-year-old girl believed to be Lonzie's sister to testify, to block any evidence of Lonzie's DNA found inside his home or on clothing, all statements from Ebron's ex-girlfriend who is the mother of his children, any mention of the existence of an injunction against Ebron from anyone, and statements he made to investigators, including what police described as his original account that his car being stolen with Lonzie inside.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/ebron-defense-reacts-to-lonna-bartons-plea

I wonder if they have a Twitter for Dummies book? I just can't seem to figure it out

If u find it let me know I don't know how to twitter either.
I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one.
I find it very complicated.

a painfully slow one :(

I shouldn't complain though. If the darn hrg had started on time I would be missing it for the staff meeting

Brittany Dionne ‏@BrittDionneTV 2m2 minutes ago
Ebron's parents don't appear to be upset after being called out of the courtroom. His mom just smiled at a man sitting next to her.

And Brittany's in the lead...

Michelle Milledge ‏@mmilledge1965 6m6 minutes ago
@courtchatter @WJXTChris will pretrial hearing for Ebron be streamed live?

Chris Parenteau
‏@WJXTChris
@mmilledge1965 @courtchatter no, this one will not per judge's order. We were hoping to be able to, but told no when we got here.

Interesting...

oh for heaven's sake! All those tweeting reporters could at least provide some color while we wait. What they are observing around the courtroom etc would be so much better than silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member