GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These parents did nothing good for this baby in life or in death!!! Why are there so many parents like this out there. So many lost babies that can not be found :( there should not be a long list of kids missing like this but there is. I just can't understand it.

MOO!!

Supplemental discovery documents.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/...4th_Supplemental_Discovery_-_Barton_Ebron.pdf

Why are they even discussing a "safety plan?"

Action News Jax crime and safety expert Ken Jefferson says the conversation shows a mother who cares more about Ruben Ebron than her son.

"She's someone who's defending him. That you would tell me ‘if you had something to do with it you would have to answer to god.’ But it gives the impression she cares more about what he feels that on her child being missing,” Jefferson said.

The defense also submitted information that recommends a safety focused parenting plan for Ebron. The plan includes anger management to talk to a doctor about domestic violence and depression.
- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...released/nnxRX/#sthash.K3vu8uQc.zV7FutZs.dpuf

[video=twitter;652115198145363969]https://twitter.com/LisaRobbinsFCN/status/652115198145363969[/video]

:puke:

State requests Ebron and Barton be tried together in Lonzie case

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...on-be-tried-together-in-lonzie-case/73547458/

I'm confused. Both charged with involvement in the disappearance of Lonzie Barton. What does that mean? I thought both were charged with child neglect. What did they do together to lump the charges together? Sell drugs with Lonzie present? Doing drugs in his presence? Not taking him for medical treatment? None of these actions have anything to do with his disappearance. So what action did the two do in concert to cause his disappearance? Help.

[video=twitter;652115198145363969]https://twitter.com/LisaRobbinsFCN/status/652115198145363969[/video]

:puke:
Well, now that I know they are holding up, I can get on with my day. I was worried there. #sobrave
lol

I'm confused. Both charged with involvement in the disappearance of Lonzie Barton. What does that mean? I thought both were charged with child neglect. What did they do together to lump the charges together? Sell drugs with Lonzie present? Doing drugs in his presence? Not taking him for medical treatment? None of these actions have anything to do with his disappearance. So what action did the two do in concert to cause his disappearance? Help.

It is just shoddy reporting. The motion for joinder - i.e. trying them together - is for the neglect charges. I am not a lawyer but the motion attached to the article basically lists legal precedents for trying two or more defendents together in cases where the charges and evidence are essentialy the same. Maybe someone with a legal background can explain better, but that is what I got from a quick overview of it.

Just checking in. They haven't found this baby yet?
I cannot believe RE was smart enough to hide him so well.
Lonzie, where are you?

"Do you believe what they've been saying -- that it was an accident, that I know where he's at,” Ebron asks.

Lauramore Barton responds by saying:

“I believe that if you know where my baby was, that you love me enough that you would tell me. I really do. I don't see you being able to do that to me. And if I'm wrong, then you got the Lord to answer to for that -- that's how I see it."

“You're wrong,” Ebron says.

Lauramore Barton responds: “If I'm wrong -- but that's my feeling."
- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...released/nnxRX/#sthash.K3vu8uQc.9Y7AlIx6.dpuf

she says she believes he would tell her if he knew. Says I could be wrong, but that's what I think [paraphrased] and he responds with "you're wrong"

I take that answer by him as an admission to her. With that answer it's like telling her he knows where the baby is but doesn't love her enough to tell her. And she doesn't even say BOO except if I am wrong blah blah

WHAT??

at first I thought it was misunderstanding, but LE seems to be running with it...

"Do you believe what they've been saying -- that it was an accident, that I know where he's at,” Ebron asks.

Lauramore Barton responds by saying:

“I believe that if you know where my baby was, that you love me enough that you would tell me. I really do. I don't see you being able to do that to me. And if I'm wrong, then you got the Lord to answer to for that -- that's how I see it."

“You're wrong,” Ebron says.

Lauramore Barton responds: “If I'm wrong -- but that's my feeling."
- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...released/nnxRX/#sthash.K3vu8uQc.9Y7AlIx6.dpuf

she says she believes he would tell her if he knew. Says I could be wrong, but that's what I think [paraphrased] and he responds with "you're wrong"

I take that answer by him as an admission to her. With that answer it's like telling her he knows where the baby is but doesn't love her enough to tell her. And she doesn't even say BOO except if I am wrong blah blah

WHAT??

Let's keep bumping for Lonzie 2 keep this angel in the spotlight. As it sure does seem the gag order is working. Silence. Hate it.

For those of you who have followed this case from the beginning, I am curious what your gut feel is on who did what. (LB, CB, E). Let's keep the conversation going and bumping 4 Lonzie.

:gaah:

I think Lonzie died as a result of abuse inflicted by Ebron. I do NOT think he died of an accident, but Ebron probably didn't kill him "on purpose". He was either "disciplining" him or took his anger/frustration out on him. I think LB was a neglectful mom and that she knew that Lonzie had died before she went to work. I think she didn't really care all that much because of the effect of drugs on her mind and she did not have a healthy attachment to her baby. I think in her mind she has sympathy for Ebron. She excuses him by "rationalizing" that Ebron didn't really intend to kill Lonzie or she knows she treated Lonzie just as poorly so she thinks she shouldn't "judge" Ebron. I think she knew Lonzie had passed and may have participated in the beginning of the cover-up or clean-up but she didn't know what Ebron was going to do with his body. I think she probably still doesn't know where Lonzie is but she definitely knows there was no kidnapper. I think CB suspects or even possibly knows that Lonzie died due to Ebron and that LB is guilty of going along with a cover-up. But, I don't think he was directly involved with Lonzie's death or disposal. He excuses LB because she's not the one who caused Lonzie's death, she was a "victim" of Ebron, and he loves her. He knows a lot, I think, but he won't rat Ebron out because doing so would somehow implicate LB, also. I don't think any care was taken with Lonzie's body. Ebron dumped him out like trash somewhere remote or possibly submerged in water. Lonzie hasn't been found but he may be eventually, probably by someone who comes across him or evidence of him while participating in some recreational activity, i.e., hunting, fishing, or hiking.

I think Lonzie died as a result of abuse inflicted by Ebron. I do NOT think he died of an accident, but Ebron probably didn't kill him "on purpose". He was either "disciplining" him or took his anger/frustration out on him. I think LB was a neglectful mom and that she knew that Lonzie had died before she went to work. I think she didn't really care all that much because of the effect of drugs on her mind and she did not have a healthy attachment to her baby. I think in her mind she has sympathy for Ebron. She excuses him by "rationalizing" that Ebron didn't really intend to kill Lonzie or she knows she treated Lonzie just as poorly so she thinks she shouldn't "judge" Ebron. I think she knew Lonzie had passed and may have participated in the beginning of the cover-up or clean-up but she didn't know what Ebron was going to do with his body. I think she probably still doesn't know where Lonzie is but she definitely knows there was no kidnapper. I think CB suspects or even possibly knows that Lonzie died due to Ebron and that LB is guilty of going along with a cover-up. But, I don't think he was directly involved with Lonzie's death or disposal. He excuses LB because she's not the one who caused Lonzie's death, she was a "victim" of Ebron, and he loves her. He knows a lot, I think, but he won't rat Ebron out because doing so would somehow implicate LB, also. I don't think any care was taken with Lonzie's body. Ebron dumped him out like trash somewhere remote or possibly submerged in water. Lonzie hasn't been found but he may be eventually, probably by someone who comes across him or evidence of him while participating in some recreational activity, i.e., hunting, fishing, or hiking.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Right now, I'll give myself some peace, knowing that Lonzie's in a better place.

BBM that is my best guess. If we are correct, I doubt Lonzie's remains will be recovered soon. God bless his little soul.

Still hoping and praying for finding baby Lonzie's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't put much into this printed conversation. Until I hear the conversation, I can not tell where the inflections are and until I see a video, I don't know their body language.

Clearly, RE's family wants to believe he has been set up as the fall guy but they know that RE and LL are conspiring to hide the truth. They just want to believe he is the lesser of the two evils here.

Reminder - both Ebron and Lonna are due in court tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab