Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Lonzie. Happy New Year little sweetie

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

A somewhat inane article about Lonna and Ebron's commissary money.

Ebron has gotten $223.50 between July 24 and Dec. 8 -- all of it from his mother Wanda Ebron, except for a $115.50 deposit in July from an anonymous source.

Meanwhile, Lauramore Barton has gotten more cash, from more people, in less time.

She’s gotten $274.34 between Aug. 19 and Dec. 8.

Of that, $97 was from people Action News Jax was able to identify as family members.

Wanda Ebron gave $25.

Three other people together gave $121: [JL, RH, AB]. A family member of Lauramore Barton’s was unable to identify their relationships to Lonzie’s mother.

She’s also gotten $31.34 in the mail from an anonymous source.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/deposits-lonzie-bartons-caregivers-jail-accounts/npwTS/

Wish the uk would charge a pound a day for inmates...

Happy new year everyone!

Hoping for answers sharpish

Is Lonna and Ebron's trial still on for the 11th? Next monday?

This is their actual trial, right? How do most of you plan on watching/listening to the trial? Thanks, this is one I really am waiting for.

Interesting development.... 1/4/16 WJXT local news....

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-wants-5-year-old-to-testify

"Ruben Ebron listed a 5-year-old as a witness in his upcoming trial connected to the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton, according to a newly released court document.

The State Attorney's Office is asking the court to strike the child from the witness list.

The child's therapist said testifying at trial would further traumatize her, according to the court document.

The therapist also said the child has nightmares and has given five or six differing versions of what happened."

Interesting development.... 1/4/16 WJXT local news....

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-wants-5-year-old-to-testify

"Ruben Ebron listed a 5-year-old as a witness in his upcoming trial connected to the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton, according to a newly released court document.

The State Attorney's Office is asking the court to strike the child from the witness list.

The child's therapist said testifying at trial would further traumatize her, according to the court document.

The therapist also said the child has nightmares and has given five or six differing versions of what happened."

I guess he thinks that's his best shot, testimony from a 5 year old is going to do what?

Poor lil punkin. Hasn't the child been through enough? I hope the court will strike the child from the list.

I am irritated at news4jax. The prosecution went out of their way not to name the child who is the subject of the motion

news4jax does in the article tho. (in so many words by describing the relationship to the victim)

Like people can't connect the dots themselves. :facepalm: Disappointing.

Was Ebron going to use a 5 year old to testify that Lonzie didn't need medical care? WOW

I have a feeling WRE was going to put her up there and blame HER for Lonzie's injuries.
Poor baby girl, I do hope the court tells WRE to stick it where the Florida Sun doesn't shine.

Ruben is the one who told LE that Lonzie was in need of medical care and the one who told LE about the photos that showed Lonzie's condition. I doubt he was planning on using the girl to testify that Lonzie did not need medical care as he was the only one that came forth with that information...More than likely she could testify as to whether Lonzie was left in the car that night or even possibly of who injured Lonzie...On the first night of disappearance she did tell police that Lonzie was in car...

Don't think the state would not do the same if it helped them in prosecution. They would and have...! The state has called to the stand and used testimony of a child who was 4 at the time of the drowning of his sister to convict the child's parent...even though the child had been traumatized by the loss of his sister and then his mother. The child was found to be developmentally delayed and had changed his story several times. There was also the possibility of him being coached by the mothers stepfather...I am sure if you did some research, you would find other cases were the state has used children to meet their goal...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-murder-amanda-lewis-fate-hinged-year-olds/story?id=12045745

Lonzie's sister was a witness and if I was in Ruben's position I would also ask for any and all witnesses to testify....That is our rights...and you can be assured the state would call her to testify if it would help their case...traumatized or not..

Classito

Ruben is the one who told LE that Lonzie was in need of medical care and the one who told LE about the photos that showed Lonzie's condition. I doubt he was planning on using the girl to testify that Lonzie did not need medical care as he was the only one that came forth with that information...More than likely she could testify as to whether Lonzie was left in the car that night or even possibly of who injured Lonzie...On the first night of disappearance she did tell police that Lonzie was in car...

Don't think the state would not do the same if it helped them in prosecution. They would and have...! The state has called to the stand and used testimony of a child who was 4 at the time of the drowning of his sister to convict the child's parent...even though the child had been traumatized by the loss of his sister and then his mother. The child was found to be developmentally delayed and had changed his story several times. There was also the possibility of him being coached by the mothers stepfather...I am sure if you did some research, you would find other cases were the state has used children to meet their goal...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-murder-amanda-lewis-fate-hinged-year-olds/story?id=12045745

Lonzie's sister was a witness and if I was in Ruben's position I would also ask for any and all witnesses to testify....That is our rights...and you can be assured the state would call her to testify if it would help their case...traumatized or not..

Classito

If the charge is based on Lonna & Ebron not seeking medical care, how Lonzie was injured or if he was left in the car is irrelevant.

Yes ! Justice is coming little man !

:thud:

I have prayed for it. But was never really sure that would happen.

If Lonzie is dead and Lauramore Barton can point police to a body, or say for sure what happened, the charges against Ebron could be increased to murder.

Lauramore Barton previously told police she didn’t know what happened to Lonzie and acknowledged that she knew Ebron was a drug dealer. Police have repeatedly said she isn’t revealing everything she knows.

Lauramore Barton will have her pretrial hearing at 8:30 a.m. Ebron is scheduled to have a pretrial at 1:30 p.m.

http://m.jacksonville.com/news/crim...#article=6799E2571566F8C96D673A0C394A1803DF36

Hopefully LE finds out where Lonzie is.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Would the state offer a plea if she knows where the body is? I assumed she will give info about RE maybe harming lonzie or threatening her if she took him to the doc. I'm leaning toward her not being as involved in light of the plea...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members