Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
16:11
jenn had parental controls on maddis phone and needed to approve any new apps. The prosecutor asks about game pigeon ( pretty specific) and if she remembers approving that app on Sunday or asks " is that what happened that day" . why would maddi want to install a multi player gaming app on the day of her birthday party. ( possible but odd)
as well someone had to know the code to shut Jenn's alarm off Monday morning. Bet they'll figure out maddis phone was tracked. not by jenn but by SS, he probably figured out a way to get in there or into both Ms and Js phones.
at the very least hed have an interest to track what she might be telling people.
Wiki: The game takes advantage of the iOS 10 update, which expands the way users can interact with Apple's Messages app.

I'm layman, but was a method searched by MS/SS for communication, hidden within a game, like a private talk, hidden on LinkedIn (or similar)?

Meh, IMO at some point, a person's actions are their own and no longer the result of their upbringing.
While I understand and agree with that, this goes beyond actions, IMO.
He has no morals, no self respect or respect for anyone else, no desire to be independent, self sufficient, no conscience, no accountability, no responsibility… It’s ALL about him and what he wants and what makes him happy. Other people are there only for him to use and abuse. Those aren’t just actions, those are indicative of his personality, experiences and lessons he was exposed to from early on in life, his sense of self, his self worth, pride. IMO, of course.

Wiki: The game takes advantage of the iOS 10 update, which expands the way users can interact with Apple's Messages app.

I'm layman, but was a method searched by MS/SS for communication, hidden within a game, like a private talk, hidden on LinkedIn (or similar)?
Wow. Hopefully LE knows this too.

Meh, IMO at some point, a person's actions are their own and no longer the result of their upbringing.
I agree with this to a point. I believe with some people that it's true that their "actions are their own and no longer the result of their upbringing". I also believe there are some people that who are totally affected by their upbringing. With SS's failure to launch, and his personality as we know of it, it makes me think he could be one of the latter. He seems to be pretty dependent on others, unable to hold a job, and prefers to sit around playing games and collecting and painting toys when he's not doing the unimaginable.

I just don't think it can be said that 100% of the population falls into just one or the other category. All MOO.

*ETA since it's not clear - I don't think someone that's affected by their upbringing turns them into a child rapist. That's on him. But other things like lack of responsibility, lazy, yada yada... may be upbringing. Did he always get his way? Coddled? etc.

Last edited:

see what I mean, if hes behind this, he is as sneaky AF. and if true , this is the stuff that irritates me. Say you didnt know about the abuse all you want, but when your daughter is installing apps like that on the day of her birthday party are your senses so numb that you dont even question why shes wanting a multi player gaming app when shes going to a party. no curiosity? I know what kid's do, but the timing is off. These are the things parents should notice and just ask, no big deal. . Jenn has eyes but she does not appear to see.

I agree with this to a point. I believe with some people that it's true that their "actions are their own and no longer the result of their upbringing". I also believe there are some people that who are totally affected by their upbringing. With SS's failure to launch, and his personality as we know of it, it makes me think he could be one of the latter. He seems to be pretty dependent on others, unable to hold a job, and prefers to sit around playing games and collecting and painting toys when he's not doing the unimaginable.

I just don't think it can be said that 100% of the population falls into just one or the other category. All MOO.
He seems to have some development disabilities, JMO. His parents seem like decent people, maybe a little over indulgent, overprotective. I know kids and parents like this, they keep trying to help their kids grow and settle.
I don't think any of this makes him a child rapist. I don't know what makes people like that. He supposedly wasn't sexually assaulted, his TBI was not a serious injury. I expected to hear he was in ICU, needed brain surgery, followedbytherapy, neurological testing etc. . Seems like It was a mild concussion to me.
He had adhd , anxiety, possibly ASD but none of That creates a child predator and rapist.

see what I mean, if hes behind this, he is as sneaky AF. and if true , this is the stuff that irritates me. Say you didnt know about the abuse all you want, but when your daughter is installing apps like that on the day of her birthday party are your senses so numb that you dont even question why shes wanting a multi player gaming app when shes going to a party. no curiosity? I know what kid's do, but the timing is off. These are the things parents should notice and just ask, no big deal. . Jenn has eyes but she does not appear to see.
You are right, the timing for installing such a game was completely off! BUT there was a lot going on, what was so very off during this weekend, and JS of course had to know or to ask or to doubt and obviously didn't. Her preferred occupation was it, not to be present (at work) or to sleep. The rest she doesn't know.

Interesting @Pruddennce ….. I too have often wondered what information MS’s phone will reveal.

I can’t remember the whole timeline, but we know IIRC that JS wasn’t at the birthday party for MS. And almost wonder if maybe someone phoned her with some information? What and when if so? Maybe before during, or after it? And IIRC there was suddenly a need for SS to assist JS at her residence. I also still want to know who initiated that request. And we also now know that even SS parents are indicating something that weekend ‘upset’ or made him alarmed. What was it? IMO it has to be something about his interactions with JS and MS and their involvement with him? And I also wonder might JS have deliberately avoided the birthday party because she was afraid of a confrontation? If so about what? (Pure speculation only, but once again….. MS was the one that suffered again….. :( )

Thinking after the fact, and reflecting now, it seems that SS was so ‘interested’ and aware of MS menstrual cycles for reasons other than her health IMO. And he had an awful lot of information and ‘interest’ in that for a non custodial and non biological parent. And he seems to ‘proudly’ ‘proclaim’ (my words) to others including investigators of his relationship with MS and her willingness to ‘confide’ in him (according to his words). SMH….. and yes, we do need another emoji……

Perhaps in time this will be more apparent. And maybe authorities have more information as to what seemed to have unfolded. And who was involved or aware and when? Maybe that proffer was because something is still known but not yet revealed?

Sadly, IMO all that is left are two extremely confusing and obfuscating individuals JS and SS. And dear poor MS has been the one that was lost. MOO
I wish I could go back in time, kick him out of the townhouse, change the locks so he can't come back, move Maddie's stuff upstairs, show interest in what she was interested in, and shake some sense into JS.

The assaults and murder seem so preventable and I guess that's what's so sad about losing Maddie.

jmo

Last edited:
You are right, the timing for installing such a game was completely off! BUT there was a lot going on, what was so very off during this weekend, and JS of course had to know or to ask or to doubt and obviously didn't. Her preferred occupation was it, not to be present (at work) or to sleep.
and maybe the timing seems off to me but not to a 13 yr old? its just that its something I noticed. I dont know if it was approved, but for that detective to have such specific information ( game pigeon) maybe it was just attempted?? IDK but these are the things im curious about. whether or. not jenn approved it is one thing, requesting it is another. I sound so suspicious, maybe over nothing, but I think he is a very covert sneaky manipulative person, ( well I guess thats not rocket science, we all know that) but his parents said it was a call that set him off on Saturday, then they said it was some sort of information he received that set him off. IDK maybe it's nothing, and before I go wildly speculating, I'll wait , those cell records and forensic phone data will speak volumes.

Last edited:
I mean I dont know if it was approved, but for that detective to have such specific information ( game pigeon) maybe it was just attempted?? IDK but these are the things im curious about. whether or. not jenn approved it is one thing, requesting it is another. I dont like to sound so suspicious, But I think he is a very covert sneaky manipulative person, ( well I guess thats not rocket science, we all know that) but his parents said it was a call that set him off on Saturday, then they said it was some sort of information he received that set him off. Why the new app? could maddi have blocked his messaging on others. ? IDK maybe its nothing, but worth checking into. those cell records and forensic phone data will speak volumes.
What, if SS sent MS this new toy as a birthday gift to grandma's address and planned for something sinister later on - THEN the big shock happened via a call and he had to start his "baby sitting journey".
Maybe, MS asked a guest on her party to help her with her new toy, not knowing, for what purpose she had received it in truth.
Something like that perhaps?

What, if SS sent MS this new toy as a birthday gift to grandma's address and planned for something sinister later on - THEN the big shock happened via a call and he had to start his "baby sitting journey".
Maybe, MS asked a guest on her party to help her with her new toy, not knowing, for what purpose she had received it in truth.
Something like that perhaps?
I just think he is sneaky enough to have access to her phone remotely.
Ive heard you can clone phones also, but im not sure how or what it is exactly. I bet he has access somehow, if simply for the fear of monitoring who she might be talking to, remember he moved away hes not in her face anymore, but hes still gotta keep a lid on that secret,
Another thing, how else do you explain him arriving 10 minutes after shes dropped off from her birthday party. and at one point that Sunday night didnt he slow down a bit also, so he arrived after her. makes you wonder, what were the arrangements to get in? did he have a key? if so why? such mixed messages, how else was he going to get in that night. what a sketchy bunch, everything is suspicious, but they'll have a story to back it up. cause Stephan basically has ESP. according to mom lol SRY

Last edited:
well their tune has changed. why is that?

DS's hissy fit about doc dumps: she has an expectation that FOIA docs released should be run by them? CS: "we hear from friends' (when info is released)....DS: 'nobody is giving us a 'heads up' on anything'. we are mushrooms, we're kept in the dark.'

if they want to know why SS hasnt communicated with them, call his lawyer and ask...instead they accuse the jail personnel.

their message basically was 'dont criticize us because we choose to continue to love and support our son'. some people will, some people wont. IMO, they proclaimed their son is the sole murderer to establish a positive public perception of them which is IMO self-serving and quite astonishing to me, harsh.

I do feel for parents/partners/any relation to horrific monsters, if they are not monsters themselves. everyone connected to them in their life are affected. forever. as well as Madeline's. Perhaps I sound grumpy about them feeling the need to publicly proclaim they arent responsible for his crimes......however....

people will forever discuss and analyze how someone like their son evolved into what he is. he was born, he had a childhood, he grew into adulthood, and unfortunately it originates with them. for people that dont know them (like myself), all I have are their words, how they convey those words and body language (video) to discuss. kind of like meeting someone for the first time, not knowing anything of their persona. but you will kind of know if you will get along or at best, like them going forward or feel something was off. for me, something was off.

the need to speak out (too many topics to discuss in this moment), and squeeze in complaints was off-putting to me.
I agree. At one point, doesn't ds say she slept with ms when she was around because she didn't approve of the sleeping situation? She knew her son, why is she making herself the hero? If she were a hero she would've at least called child services to protect ms, or at least calm her own self proclaimed concern. She nor cs get any slack or pitty from me, they elude to knowing more and they did nothing but inable a monster. All imo.

The detectives searching the residence were contacted and confirmed they found the same distinctive clothing worn by both Stephan and the victim in Stephan's room and the victim's room.

Rsbm.

I wonder if by "victim's" room they mean Maddie's makeshift, sort-of room that was part of the living room? Or do they mean JS's room (since Maddie sometimes slept there too)?

Rsbm.

I wonder if by "victim's" room they mean Maddie's makeshift, sort-of room that was part of the living room? Or do they mean JS's room (since Maddie sometimes slept there too)?
I think they meant Maddie's area in the living room. The search was early on and I'm not sure the officers conducting the search realized that Maddie rarely spent time there (according to JS).

jmo

Yes, that is what they meant. Above the part of my post that you quoted it says:

We were able to identify some of the items seen in the photographs in a downstairs area that was previously described by detectives as Maddie's room. The space appeared to be the living room of the apartment turned into a bedroom with a folding room divider between the bedroom space and the kitchen/dining room. This area was located on the far right of the apartment's first floor when you enter from the front door.

Yes, that is what they meant. Above the part of my post that you quoted it says:

We were able to identify some of the items seen in the photographs in a downstairs area that was previously described by detectives as Maddie's room. The space appeared to be the living room of the apartment turned into a bedroom with a folding room divider between the bedroom space and the kitchen/dining room. This area was located on the far right of the apartment's first floor when you enter from the front door.

Oh, duh. Sorry about that. I skimmed right over that. Thanks for highlighting it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minushka
Back