Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One thing I noticed is that she really explains her state of mind Sunday night, in the march 1st interview , she talks about how she came home and realized she forgot to take her meds on Saturday night, and that is why she was so spaced out Sunday and in a state of depression , couldnt smile at the customers during her training and how"all her co-workers noticed".
Thats right, better get that answer out of the way before LE starts to question your co workers about anything, and you have to explain it" I would like to clip it but every creator doesnt start at the same spot the one I found I dont think is an approved source. The one im looking for happens right after the detectives walk in the door about 5 min in.
I think this is permitted, no commentary full interview. watch on utube, not here.

about 5:12

interesting she forgets saturday but doesnt forget about them when she asks for LE to get them while the house was locked down.

her medication about her mental health issues, her ex husband states 'she was always trying to figure out her mental health medications'. and she 'recently 'disclosed' to him a recent medication she was taking made her tired and sleepy. my question: when is recent for this conversation? page 61

One thing I noticed is that she really explains her state of mind Sunday night, in the march 1st interview , she talks about how she came home and realized she forgot to take her meds on Saturday night, and that is why she was so spaced out Sunday and in a state of depression , couldnt smile at the customers during her training and how"all her co-workers noticed".
Thats right, better get that answer out of the way before LE starts to question your co workers about anything, and you have to explain it" I would like to clip it but every creator doesnt start at the same spot the one I found I dont think is an approved source. The one im looking for happens right after the detectives walk in the door about 5 min in.
Rolling eyes, OMG. Has this person any other problem than her medis??

For sure JS and SS agreed to the "story" they would tell...
I believe this too. Even the way JS says in her interview about her and SS being outside and Stephan wanting his phone back from the cops and she said to him, "Are you trying to make yourself look more suspicious." Why would she say something like that to him if she thought he was innocent all along as she claims. Her stories and excuses are ridiculous.
MOO.

Mom said he didnt get in the house. I wonder if LE has confirmed that.
I wouldn't be surprised if she let him into the house to retrieve something, but they both agreed to not share that with anyone. It's not easy for an enabling mother to change enabling behaviors! I could see her as someone who taught Stephan to lie by saying, "I'll let you do this but don't tell your father." MOO

SS parents interview: did anyone catch this: link is at the position where this is said....

DS: he did tell us that he put her, you know, she went to bed and when he went out to walk around and blow off some steam he came back to check on her and she was cold. he said he discovered her. ok so...
CS: don't know if that's a truth
DS: yeah don't that's the truth don't know if anything's the truth but....
Host: it's what he told you.....
DS: yeah yeah it's just um...
CS: lips are moving don't know if it's the truth

Well that was a Freudian slip if I ever heard one!

I believe this too. Even the way JS says in her interview about her and SS being outside and Stephan wanting his phone back from the cops and she said to him, "Are you trying to make yourself look more suspicious." Why would she say something like that to him if she thought he was innocent all along as she claims. Her stories and excuses are ridiculous.
MOO.
Keep talking JS, keep talking. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if she let him into the house to retrieve something, but they both agreed to not share that with anyone. It's not easy for an enabling mother to change enabling behaviors! I could see her as someone who taught Stephan to lie by saying, "I'll let you do this but don't tell your father." MOO
You know it!

DS says SS probably sought out counseling/therapy years ago and continued with it because "he wanted to get a marijuana prescription"

Q: was he going for symptoms of trauma?
DS A: pfft, we don't know . .
CS A: He felt like he needed it for anxiety, I don't know, depression. Uh to calm him.

DS: he didn't want to do something unless he could do it well. It's hard to get him to try something new. He was a perfectionist and a perfectionist with everyone else around him. I think that he was an emotional bully

DS: I think he wanted people to rise to his level. People don't understand, Stephan had an IQ that bordered on genius. Seriously, I'm not saying that because I'm his mother. He was tested. Vey high IQ but the functionality levels that he had with that IQ was not there.
Oh, misunderstood GENIUS. My bad. All this time I thought he was a no good, couch surfing, criminal waste of space. SS, can do no wrong. Nothing's his fault, it's everybody else's. Every time.

What caused such anxiety the night before. IMO might've been as simple as a single Q and A. "Did your 'friend' visit?"

We know he was assaulting her. We know he moved out at Thanksgiving (iirc) and visited around Christmas (again, iirc). That could date a pregnancy to three months.

Could well explain if/why SS invented a crush for MS. With his (SS's) general characteristics.

If SS drove his Dad's "Oldsmobile" because he didn't trust his claptrap hoopty and needed a reliable set of wheels, it is an exceptional gift of karma that the car he chose got a flat tire.

Then the Misunderstood GENIUS must have driven on it a while in order to pulverize it (the debris field surely told LE that tale).

What a hard life for SS to be too perfect for imperfection surrounding him. Perfectionist? Really? Consummate failure morelike.

JMO

We know he was assaulting her. We know he moved out at Thanksgiving (iirc) and visited around Christmas (again, iirc). That could date a pregnancy to three months.
Ok this part, I wanted to go back and listen to her explanation of when she asked him to move out? or move upstairs? and why.
I think he officially moved out of the house at Christmas ?? but out of her bedroom in October.( I think) I wanted to know if any of the times they have video or pictures of, correlate to what else was going on in that house. and if any of those times may have preceeded his move upstairs? or with when she said " I cant risk it" does anything go together?

jackpot. IMO
and was there something wrong with the security system that night? not turned on?

Last edited:
Ok this part, I wanted to go back and listen to her explanation of when she asked him to move out? or move upstairs? and why.
I think he officially moved out of the house at Christmas ?? but out of her bedroom in October.( I think) I wanted to know if any of the times they have video or pictures of, correlate to what else was going on in that house. and if any of those times may have preceeded his move upstairs? or with when she said " I cant risk it" does anything go together?
Exactly. I really want to see all the timelines and mentions of dates merged into one calendar to see how they match up.

I want to scream, "Help you with what?!?"

Maddie could've stayed at grandma's house that night, which would've been easier on absolutely everybody.

WHY was he there??

jmo
I've wondered about this so much. I wonder if SS didn't want MS at her grandmothers because he knew they didn't like him and the more time MS spend there, the greater the risk she said something about what was going on. Also, MS friend said that MS and SS facetimed and texted all the time, the more MS is with her grandmother, she is also going to see how much he contacts her. I think grandmother knew he was messed up. He had to keep her isolated with oblivious JS.

IMO, JS lifted the SS statement he lies to his parents from CS. she did alot of 'chatting' with him when he came there to be with them at the hotel and IMO was alerted by his dad, SS is a liar. really? /s

IMO, his parents and JS during their entire relationship didnt have any significant conversations or interactions with JS when she visited with Madeline. which it appears wasnt much. and according to the parents, JS hardly socialized with them when she was there.
In her interview at point 35:28 she describes knowing he lied to his parents, saying she should have thought he lied to her as well, how he lied to his parents and showed her his lies to his parents and she knew he stole from his parents. I think she knew he lied and didn't trust him but has some unknown reason to vouch for him yet deflect her own blame all in the same breath. It's disturbing. She knew he stole from his parents and I agree, she probably didn't tell ss' dad until he got her a hotel room?

I don't know if we're allowed to link it but there's a video discussing JS blog when she was in her early 20's.It gives so much inside into who she is and became,her tagline is "living is easy with your eyes closed "
you can ask the mods if its approved, but I think I know who you're talking about I saw it but havent had a chance to watch it yet, Sounds like it will be good. " living is easy with your eyes closed" wow.

So many people that were uncomfortable with the sleeping arrangements and not one bothered to report it to CPS. I personally wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I knew that was happening and didn't report it. I would rather risk being wrong than not doing anything at all. Just an anonymous call could have possibly ended MS's abuse and given her a chance at a happy and successful life.
I completely agree. I looked at FL's CPS website and one can make a report anonymously

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lupa
Back