Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yeah, for an alleged (per CS) genius none of his actions exhibit an even average IQ let alone extreme intelligence.
In an earlier comment, I once shared that in my opinion that SS had the IQ of a grape based on how his actions as he tried to cover up his heinous crime.

It just confounded me that he thought he was going to get away with Maddie’s murder and would be able to hide evidence of the CSAM with all the CCTV and digital data available. Not to mention, his testimony did not make logical sense, was not consistent with the established timeline and location of his movements and raised alarm bells for most responding investigators and even some of Maddie’s friends.

However, according to DS and SS’ IQ test, my opinion was way off the mark…

…Or maybe grapes are just really smart and I owe them an apology

In an earlier comment, I once shared that in my opinion that SS had the IQ of a grape based on how his actions as he tried to cover up his heinous crime.
However, according to DS and SS’ IQ test, my opinion was way off the mark…

…Or maybe grapes are just really smart and I owe them an apology
and he has telepathy because he can anticipate your questions/ thoughts and respond before they are even asked,

sure you can see my phone but oops I factory reset it by accident
sorry about my my memory, I've been medicated all week,.
sorry about my discrepancies in the timeline, because I have adhd and I am time blind.
there's so much more...

and he has telepathy because he can anticipate your questions/ thoughts and respond before they are even asked,

sure you can see my phone but oops I factory reset it by accident
sorry about my my memory, I've been medicated all week,.
sorry about my discrepancies in the timeline, because I have adhd and I am time blind.
there's so much more...
hahahaha......and I am a morning person!!

It just confounded me that he thought he was going to get away with Maddie’s murder and would be able to hide evidence of the CSAM with all the CCTV and digital data available.
I'm not sure he actually believed he would be successful in hiding all the CSAM evidence... I think he thought he had to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING, and then hope like heck it worked. The IQ of a grape or not... he was smart enough to know just hoping they wouldn't find it wasn't enough, he had to at least try to do something. So... I'd upgrade his IQ to that of a kumquat.

I wonder if what was on the missing hard drive implicates anyone else.
Yes @ShadyLady ! …. exactly…… And where is that hard drive too? I think IMO some additional charges are needed to help get to the bottom of that computer hardware. And maybe needs to start with who was there in that residence with access to it? And the storage unit? And why IIRC was the father so quick to give SS his own phone, and car? SMH. Anything else that investigators need to know and review?

And consider charges including tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice. Let’s use the police and investigator’s ‘IQ’ to pull together the truth here. Because I for some reason sense some ‘fig leaf’ answers by many. And I envision that computer forensics can tell some things about what other computers or systems that was linked to or backed up? And when it was used, accessed, and done? MOO

Yes @ShadyLady ! …. exactly…… And where is that hard drive too? I think IMO some additional charges are needed to help get to the bottom of that computer hardware. And maybe needs to start with who was there in that residence with access to it? And the storage unit?
I think that is very good point that the hard drive could implicate other co-conspirators in the crime or perhaps also perps involved in the trafficking of CSAM.

I wonder too if hard drive would reveal more victims, like JS’ roommate who he also unfortunately violated, that they didn’t expect or give more insight into SS’ criminal activity and what networks, venues, relationships or even jobs/positions he exploited to prey on others?

For example, what about the places he bought his toys and cards in person? Such places may also be frequented by kids that he could have preyed on without them, staff or their parents suspecting a thing. What about in his own home which could have also been used to exploit and/or violate unsuspecting friends and visitors who weren’t even aware they were being filmed or photographed?

I think that is very good point that the hard drive could implicate other co-conspirators in the crime or perhaps also perps involved in the trafficking of CSAM.

I wonder too if hard drive would reveal more victims, like JS’ roommate who he also unfortunately violated, that they didn’t expect or give more insight into SS’ criminal activity and what networks, venues, relationships or even jobs/positions he exploited to prey on others?

For example, what about the places he bought his toys and cards in person? Such places may also be frequented by kids that he could have preyed on without them, staff or their parents suspecting a thing. What about in his own home which could have also been used to exploit and/or violate unsuspecting friends and visitors who weren’t even aware they were being filmed or photographed?
Yes @AppleTreeGreen - and equally important I am thinking of possible post crimes relating to MS and cover up or after the fact aspects of the hard drive and why and where it seems to have disappeared. MOO

Why hasn't JS been held accountable? That's all. jmo

A sad thought occurs to me on this case - I feel like I don't know Maddie, have no real sense of her personality. That's rather unusual on the cases we follow here on WS, perhaps especially with children victims.

jmo

Exactly.
No favorite song, color, book, band, snack, school subject.
Nada.
While it's true (that a lot of people feel they have no sense of her personality) I feel I do have a bit of a sense of it even without knowing her favorite song, snacks, etc. I got that from the video her family posted in her obituary, which has since been taken down, unfortunately. :( I'm guessing they were receiving flack from online trolls. :(

Anyway, from an old post of mine:

after watching Maddie's funeral video she had soooo many interests. Ballet, drums, guitar, art, singing, wanted to design homes, spoke 2 languages, swimming, and while wearing a mermaid outfit no less! And she appeared to be very athletic.

While it's true (that a lot of people feel they have no sense of her personality) I feel I do have a bit of a sense of it even without knowing her favorite song, snacks, etc. I got that from the video her family posted in her obituary, which has since been taken down, unfortunately. :( I'm guessing they were receiving flack from online trolls. :(

after watching Maddie's funeral video she had soooo many interests. Ballet, drums, guitar, art, singing, wanted to design homes, spoke 2 languages, swimming, and while wearing a mermaid outfit no less! And she appeared to be very athletic.
Thank you! I had no idea. Sorry I missed your post. (I wasn't active on the thread at that time, likely, but was following the case on my own.)

This does cheer me up, not that any of this is about me, but I hope you know what I mean.

jmo

anyone other than him ?? SS drives to North port, after telling his dad to come to Kissimmee.( was it just to pay for the room? where's that botox money, CS said he didnt pay for the room, he only paid the additional costs to have the dog there) his dad arrives, SS leaves 30 minutes later. He drives all that way did he know he couldnt get in? did he not have a remote or did the remote not work? maybe he didnt remember he had no way in? did he want his dad out of the way when he went back to north port? Why wouldnt his mom let im in if he wanted? didnt he live there? So where is the hard drive if he didnt get into the house and it was there when he left?? I just dont know what you can believe, alot of things just feel like smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
anyone other than him ?? SS drives to North port, after telling his dad to come to Kissimmee.( was it just to pay for the room? where's that botox money, CS said he didnt pay for the room, he only paid the additional costs to have the dog there) his dad arrives, SS leaves 30 minutes later. He drives all that way did he know he couldnt get in? did he not have a remote or did the remote not work? or, he could have asked him ) maybe he didnt remember he had no way in? did he want his dad out of the way when he went back to north port? Why wouldnt his mom let im in if he wanted? didnt he live there? So where is the hard drive if he didnt get into the house and it was there when he left?? I just dont know what you can believe, alot of things just feel like smoke and mirrors.
I wonder if he expected his mom to be at the hotel too, but that doesn't make sense since he knows about all the dogs and that someone had to be at home with them.

That whole night is so weird.

jmo

I think too based on videos from some of the memorials held for her at the church and at the site where she was found that purple or lavender was her favorite color.

DS and a teacher mentioned she loved art, like painting at their home or for a classroom door. She learned to crotchet and according to JS a Puerto Rican rice dish was one of her favorite things to eat.

One her friends described her as talkative and many people seem to agree she was very sweet. She also seemed IMO and from LE statements and the interviews with the kids at the school she did have a lot of friends.

IIRC, one of the individuals interviewed by LE indicated Maddie, like many people, had a fear of spiders and that was also a another reason that she didn’t like to sleep in her bed upstairs because sometimes she would find some on it.

According to friends of JS and Maddie they would join the mother-daughter pair to to go on walks and hikes and according to JS, she and Maddie enjoyed going to beach. Also, Maddie was still close to her JS’ ex-husband and stepsister. It appears too that when JS and her ex were still married that Maddie and her stepsister were roommates and that Maddie was did sleep in her own bed, perhaps because of the comfort of her sister in her own bed next to hers.

Last edited:
I think too based on videos from some of the memorials held for her at the church and at the site where she was found that purple or lavender was her favorite color.

DS and a teacher mentioned she loved art, like painting at their home or for a classroom door. She learned to crotchet and according to JS a Puerto Rican rice dish was one of her favorite things to eat.

One her friends described her as talkative and many people seem to agree she was very sweet. She also seemed IMO and from LE statements and the interviews with the kids at the school she did have a lot of friends.
I like knowing this about her!

jmo

did he want his dad out of the way when he went back to north port? Why wouldnt his mom let im in if he wanted? didnt he live there? So where is the hard drive if he didnt get into the house and it was there when he left??

I've been puzzling that too. Where was SS Mom at this point? If home with the dogs, did she let him in? Did he try to get in without waking her, and failed because the keyless entry was down? Or did she wake up and let him in and they've lied about it?

I'd bet that he tried to get in without waking her and failed to get in. However, after seeing Mom in the recent interview, she seems like the type that could enable her son and agree to keep it a secret from Dad and LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back