Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
found it
1:35:20
2 usb drives found in his room, 1 empty, 1 containing 30K images.
Thanks @ttjo
Putting aside the fact that DS's expressions remind me of a chooks-bum - (I've) watched her every eye movement / head movement - for the duration of CS's 'splaining' spiel.

No wonder they don't sleep together - those two couldn't lie straight in bed, let alone when opening their mouths.

MOO, MOO, MOO

I agree with you. However, SS had been grooming MS since at least age 8. It's hard to say what she really thought their relationship was.
When I consider how that piece of trash SS betrayed and abused this child, I want to "kill him with my bare hands" as the saying goes. I cannot understand her mother's demeanor (as most of you have already expressed). Poor little Maddie could not possibly have understood her reality from a mature point of view or as outsiders see it. Is it too terrible of me to hope he's put into the general population of the jail/prison?

From the March 1 interview of JS with detectives at the PD (unedited), we learn that JS heard about MS's new boy crush for the very first time from SS. JS expresses wondering why MS didn't share this boy crush news with her but excuses this away by telling detectives it was probably because she told MS that she could not date until she was 16.

My question is did this boy really exist or did SS make him up? Did MS's friends know who this boy was?

Just like SS made up the story of dropping MS off at the Church to walk to school, by introducing the idea of a "boy crush," was SS making up an alternate rape suspect to hide his long term abuse of MS?

when did CS say he realized the hard drive was missing?

Last edited:
From the March 1 interview of JS with detectives at the PD (unedited), we learn that JS heard about MS's new boy crush for the very first time from SS. JS expresses wondering why MS didn't share this boy crush news with her but excuses this away by telling detectives it was probably because she told MS that she could not date until she was 16.

My question is did this boy really exist or did SS make him up? Did MS's friends know who this boy was?

Just like SS made up the story of dropping MS off at the Church to walk to school, by introducing the idea of a "boy crush," was SS making up an alternate rape suspect to hide his long term abuse of MS?
He's real.

Pg 107 of 896 Pg data dump (Interview with Maddie's BFF):

Maddie did not have a boyfriend but a “crush” named REDACTED that goes to school with them.

He's real.

Pg 107 of 896 Pg data dump (Interview with Maddie's BFF):

Maddie did not have a boyfriend but a “crush” named REDACTED that goes to school with them.
Big thanks @Gemmie! I really needed to know that poor MS had hope and optimistic about her future.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfred1221
Back