Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
found it
1:35:20
2 usb drives found in his room, 1 empty, 1 containing 30K images.
Thanks @ttjo
Putting aside the fact that DS's expressions remind me of a chooks-bum - (I've) watched her every eye movement / head movement - for the duration of CS's 'splaining' spiel.

No wonder they don't sleep together - those two couldn't lie straight in bed, let alone when opening their mouths.

MOO, MOO, MOO

I agree with you. However, SS had been grooming MS since at least age 8. It's hard to say what she really thought their relationship was.
When I consider how that piece of trash SS betrayed and abused this child, I want to "kill him with my bare hands" as the saying goes. I cannot understand her mother's demeanor (as most of you have already expressed). Poor little Maddie could not possibly have understood her reality from a mature point of view or as outsiders see it. Is it too terrible of me to hope he's put into the general population of the jail/prison?

From the March 1 interview of JS with detectives at the PD (unedited), we learn that JS heard about MS's new boy crush for the very first time from SS. JS expresses wondering why MS didn't share this boy crush news with her but excuses this away by telling detectives it was probably because she told MS that she could not date until she was 16.

My question is did this boy really exist or did SS make him up? Did MS's friends know who this boy was?

Just like SS made up the story of dropping MS off at the Church to walk to school, by introducing the idea of a "boy crush," was SS making up an alternate rape suspect to hide his long term abuse of MS?

From the March 1 interview of JS with detectives at the PD (unedited), we learn that JS heard about MS's new boy crush for the very first time from SS. JS expresses wondering why MS didn't share this boy crush news with her but excuses this away by telling detectives it was probably because she told MS that she could not date until she was 16.

My question is did this boy really exist or did SS make him up? Did MS's friends know who this boy was?

Just like SS made up the story of dropping MS off at the Church to walk to school, by introducing the idea of a "boy crush," was SS making up an alternate rape suspect to hide his long term abuse of MS?
He's real.

Pg 107 of 896 Pg data dump (Interview with Maddie's BFF):

Maddie did not have a boyfriend but a “crush” named REDACTED that goes to school with them.

so... is CS saying he didnt come to realize the hard drive was missing from the desktop until the police told him ? which was 2 weeks after he told them he had it and to come and pick it up? OH OK, so they must have not tried Stephan's desktop first to read those USB drives when they found out they had 30k pics on them. am I misunderstanding?
how would the have not known then that it didnt have a hard drive, if youre curious enough to plug in a thumb drive, it stands to reason you might try the desktop too.
Not sure. What went on in North Port from 2/24 to date is confusing and somewhat incomprehensible. While the HTC interview does add to the information base in this case, it raises more questions too.
At 1:30:00 onwards the Stearns indicate they have turned considerable items and materials over to LE, and THEY PLUGGED IN THE USB drives into "the computer...". You can only conclude that computer had to be another, not the machine that did not have an HDD. Also they state it took police 3-weeks for LE to come get those drives and the desktop computer at which time the HDD was missing, but CS says Stephan had used that computer the morning of 2/25 before he headed for Kissimmee.
We know also that CS indicated he had found an old hard drive and 2-USB drives in their storage unit; in a bin. That happened after LE had executed a search warrant on that storage unit. SS was in custody well before that unit was searched by LE so why did they not find the drives themselves?
If we are looking for things that don't quite make sense in this case: There's lots to go around.

MOO

Not sure. What went on in North Port from 2/24 to date is confusing and somewhat incomprehensible. While the HTC interview does add to the information base in this case, it raises more questions too.
At 1:30:00 onwards the Stearns indicate they have turned considerable items and materials over to LE, and THEY PLUGGED IN THE USB drives into "the computer...". You can only conclude that computer had to be another, not the machine that did not have an HDD. Also they state it took police 3-weeks for LE to come get those drives and the desktop computer at which time the HDD was missing, but CS says Stephan had used that computer the morning of 2/25 before he headed for Kissimmee.
We know also that CS indicated he had found an old hard drive and 2-USB drives in their storage unit; in a bin. That happened after LE had executed a search warrant on that storage unit. SS was in custody well before that unit was searched by LE so why did they not find the drives themselves?
If we are looking for things that don't quite make sense in this case: There's lots to go around.

MOO
Interesting @Odeto BJ ….. now gets one to wondering (as it seems others have alluded too….) was someone ‘helping’ to find certain electronics items? Or not find them perhaps IMO? Other than SS? Interference maybe? As also noted…… something seems off….. way off IMO…. and there is plenty to go around. MOO

Interesting @Odeto BJ ….. now gets one to wondering (as it seems others have alluded too….) was someone ‘helping’ to find certain electronics items? Or not find them perhaps IMO? Other than SS? Interference maybe? As also noted…… something seems off….. way off IMO…. and there is plenty to go around. MOO
Maybe L.E. is setting a trap? Can they still charge JS with anything? Are LE expecting any more charges or suspects? Seems like a lot of people feel like things are off.... Weird

Maybe L.E. is setting a trap? Can they still charge JS with anything? Are LE expecting any more charges or suspects? Seems like a lot of people feel like things are off.... Weird
I strongly believe they are.
It will take a while to match up dates from pictures and videos with cell phone data placing JS in the same vicinity when these occurred.
I revert back to the case number post I made.
When interviewing JS, they are using another case number not associated with SS Case numbers on file.

MOO
exactly, this is what I mean, you got my post before I deleted it, (lol) I will speak for myself, if I found 2 thumb drives in my kids room, (while my kid was in custody otherwise I wouldnt snoop;) ) and I thought to plug them in, I think I might try to turn that desk top on also.

I strongly believe they are.
It will take a while to match up dates from pictures and videos with cell phone data placing JS in the same vicinity when these occurred.
I revert back to the case number post I made.
When interviewing JS, they are using another case number not associated with SS Case numbers on file.
LE establishing a case number does not mean that a person would be brought to prosecution for a crime. As soon as JS reported MS missing there would be reports generated; as soon as LE was reasonably certain a crime had been committed that report file would be incorporated into what was then a case file.
I believe Orange County would have established a case file in the early going, when they had a missing, possibly abducted child. CSAM and murder came up later.
May very well be the CS Number is the original Missing Child file which JS reported. IIRC that would have been transferred to Kissimmee when CCTV videos indicated that MS most probably died there.

Don't know for sure so MOO...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oakes
Back