Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That first interview at her mum’s office, J and S presented such a strong united front. He seemed so involved in their life and it was surprising to find out he was an ex who was just visiting.

One thing about that interview that struck me early on was how not one of JS's family members was by her side comforting her.

Knowing what we know now, that seems highly significant.

One thing about that interview that struck me early on was how not one of JS's family members was by her side comforting her.

Knowing what we know now, that seems highly significant.
I agree, also the part where they talk about tracing the laptop is very interesting. What mother would not jump upon the opportunity to find her daughter.
Jmo

I just had a flashback.

I had a cousin born from an aunt who had absolutely no business being a parent. All of her family members, including me--and I was just a child at the time--saw that she was a terrible parent. Yet nothing she did was reportable. The boy was clean and fed and did not experience any physical abuse. Verbal abuse, probably. I don't really remember though.

I wonder if JS's family felt the same about her parenting of Maddie. Aware it wasn't right but not rising to reportable level, even had they been willing to report their own family member, and also having zero idea about the SA.

back to this: CS interview on 2/28 talking about what SS told him about the phone update. which leads me to believe that maybe the empty computer tower is not much of a mystery. IMO

CS *relaying to LE the conversation he had with SS*:

okay so then, um trying to think when I had the conversation about his phone.... he um oh, uh so I said uh okay well they're going to want to know where your whereabouts were because you're the last person to see her so they're going to want to know I said did you have your phone with you? * no.* why would you not have your phone? *I just forgot*. I said beautiful um so then he tells me that uh he did an OS update, now I'm a tech, techy guy and I said okay and he said it wiped the phone out. really? how does that happen it's an OS update it's automatic you say yes and that's it, it updates and then it reboots it doesn't reset, it reboots. *well I was I was multitasking and I hit a wrong button and it reset* and I questioned him about that and I said now so there was some inconsistencies there so why would that phone be wiped out and I asked him last night when you guys wanted the phone I said is there any reason why you wouldn't want to give them the phone? *no I don't think so*, I said okay give them the phone. so I don't know, is there something on the phone?

Detective does not respond to that question, moves on to something else.
Thanks @Pruddennce for this summary. So SS confers with his father it seems IMO at length about his phone and its content. And they together seem to have formed some conclusions about it and any of its content, and the reset of it and evidence it seems.

Maybe this will also assist with a possible earlier question on the phone and its receipt from SS and seizure and contents. MOO

bbm
:oops:This brings us closer to the matter, I believe. I didn't know it.
Now think of the text again: Maddie doesn't sleep with me any longer; I can't risk it. I don't think, it had anything to do with the renting/not renting room #4, but with secrets, Js and SS had about bed routines (NOT to be confused with bedtime routines). Logically JS wasn't able/willing to answer the question, what this text meant. MOO
I have a suspicion that it may have been something like - FaceTime me and show me Maddie sleeping. We know how much he liked that.

And if Maddie at that time was sleeping elsewhere, either in the living room or in room four, there's a chance JS could have been discovered doing this by a housemate.

MOO

What bothers me is her excuse for the lawyering up comment was she trusted him, she thought he was a good guy, sure he S.A'd her daughter but that doesnt mean he murdered her... come on people you understand the logic in that dont you ? :rolleyes:
she thought he was a good guy.... okay, she said herself he was a master liar, that he : robbed his family and he lied to them, and she told the prosecutor " but he never lie to me." newsflash... yeah he did.
She had many reasons not to trust him or think he was a good guy. but she did. any questions that may indicate she was aware, she doesnt remember.
she was the hyper vigilant mother, who used a calender app ( "her exact words in the April 18 interview" were .) to record the day Maddi got her period. Was she tracking it to be proactive about supplies or was she tracking it to monitor ovulation? ( typical 14 days after the first day of your last period ) totally speculating but you never know.
Yikes @ttjo ….. this last part here. So if JS acknowledges using the ‘tracker’ and for that reason, IMO one has to wonder whether SS was then there on weekends when the tracker indicated a ‘clear’. I best stop here. SMH. MOO

Is there an expiry on pregnancy tests? Maybe that would show LE if they had been bought a long time ago or recently bought.
Google (with Google translation):
Check the expiration date: If the test you have purchased has passed its expiration date, this could distort the result. Pregnancy tests are usually good for up to a year.

she was the hyper vigilant mother, who used a calender app ( "her exact words in the April 18 interview" were .) to record the day Maddi got her period. Was she tracking it to be proactive about supplies or was she tracking it to monitor ovulation?
SBMFF

I absolutely do not think she was tracking it to be proactive about supplies. C'mon.... it's called a MONTHLY, not a random. Even if she didn't call it by that name she knows it rolls around MONTHLY. And even if it was irregular simply keep supplies on hand. Period. End of story. (Sorry for that unintended pun. I realized when proofing my post.)

So, either she was tracking it for pregnancy reasons, or because she's anal about counting/tracking things. Hyper-vigilant as she said. Except she was being hyper-vigilant about the wrong thing concerning Maddie IMO.

I think LE is still building a case against JS. Only thing that makes sense. Do we know where she is living now? Back at her father's townhouse? If I were her roommates, I'd leave asap.
JS: staying at her sister's house as of March 1 page 58 - not sure about now

Angelica: "appeared to be moving out March 7" page 43
she is on page 3 with a new address

Nathalie: looks like she has relocated. she is on this list with a new addresss - page 3

Im still stuck on this: the counselor stated she contacted JS at some point because she had asked Madeline to express her feelings through drawings..at which point, the counselor said Madeline was out a few days AFTER she did those drawings so she reached out to JS because she was concerned. JS responded Madeline was seeing a weekly therapist (and her interview is on audio) IMO, JS came up with some other BS to shut down the counselor's effort to pursue it further.

but this: it was reported and shown on a news station, a spiral notebook photographed and retrieved during the search, a half blurred out page of some math equations with doodling of sexually explicit drawings. really disturbing. the drawing depicted for example, what JS was shown by LE what SS did to Madeline. havent heard anything more about that spiral notebook and drawings. not to be confused with Madeline's other drawings which were done in a copybook and also retrieved and shown. (summertime blues pic, and eye on you pic).

has anyone heard anything more about it?

but this: it was reported and shown on a news station, a spiral notebook photographed and retrieved during the search, a half blurred out page of some math equations with doodling of sexually explicit drawings. really disturbing. the drawing depicted for example, what JS was shown by LE what SS did to Madeline. havent heard anything more about that spiral notebook and drawings. not to be confused with Madeline's other drawings which were done in a copybook and also retrieved and shown. (summertime blues pic, and eye on you pic).

has anyone heard anything more about it?
I haven't heard more about it, and don't expect to, other than what I saw and heard on WKMG's news video saying LE collected it.

I think LE is still building a case against JS. Only thing that makes sense. Do we know where she is living now? Back at her father's townhouse? If I were her roommates, I'd leave asap.
Apropos "roommates": IF and only IF the mother with 15yo son was the "second" love interest of JS for some time, what I don't know, it makes more sense to me, that every thing was kept secret re liaisons/Maddie/SS. MOO

and why did she have 2 pregnancy tests under her sink ? who was she sleeping with and when ? she never went out and her ex BF is living with her. and why doesnt she know if they are still there?? why wouldnt she?? whatever, I dont know if Id have the patience to sit through those interviews like those detectives did.
I don't believe she (JS) was sleeping with anyone at all. I'm pretty sure I recall her saying in an interview that her meds had killed her sex drive (and possibly that she and SS weren't having relations at all, and for some time, but I'm not as sure on this part as I am on the dead sex drive mention). I realize you can have sex even if you have no drive, but she didn't seem to do anything she didn't want to do, so just from the outside looking in, I doubt they were intimate anymore.

I'm not convinced yet that JS was involved in the murder, but from day one I was 100% positive she was aiding him in the coverup.
agree, and even thats confusing, was she covering for him b/c she believed he took her to school, and something happened after that?
- Did jenn know about the explicit drawings ( thats an indicator of exposure of some kind) the " slumber parties,( giving in) and now shes missing.
- She also knows SS is a master liar, manipulator, and he steals from his family( her words) and was the last person to drop maddie off, and she gave him a pass. "
right of the hop it was "we" dropped her off " close to the school" ( says that a lot too) like shes trying to show there was an opening for someone to abduct her.
After showing her actual photos of the SA, she is still protective?
After detectives told her they believe Maddi is dead, she is still not convinced he did it. she needs more.
There has to be a Pay off (for her) in there somewhere.

Last edited:
I don't believe she (JS) was sleeping with anyone at all.
I dont either,
I'm pretty sure I recall her saying in an interview that her meds had killed her sex drive (and possibly that she and SS weren't having relations at all, and for some time, but I'm not as sure on this part as I am on the dead sex drive mention). I realize you can have sex even if you have no drive, but she didn't seem to do anything she didn't want to do, so just from the outside looking in, I doubt they were intimate anymore.
he wasnt into her, and she wasnt into him. IDK, but if you are carrying around " masturbation enhancement " cream in your backpack when your going to visit your GF, , something isnt right. ( Im not calling her an ex) they were together , he was only gone cause noone was paying his way.
She overlooks everything, his messiness, his unemployment, and she doesnt care cause she uses him as the nanny.

@Pruddennce said the explicit pics were found after she was missing during the search, not that its great but its better than thinking jenn was aware of them long before Maddie went missing. sounds like it was the "Lana del ray /pics" that the teacher showed Jenn.

Last edited:
I dont either,

he wasnt into her, and she wasnt into him. IDK, but if you are carrying around " masturbation enhancement " cream in your backpack when your going to visit your GF, , something isnt right. ( Im not calling her an ex) they were together , he was only gone cause noone was paying his way.
She overlooks everything, his messiness, his unemployment, and she doesnt care cause she uses him as the nanny.
exactly. SS the nanny as shown below as to what she said. what makes me laugh is her mentioning HIS MESSINESS. did she ever take a look around her own room? in her subpoena interview she said there was a discussion about him moving back as 'companionship.

JS: We had discussed him coming back and living with me. We weren’t sure—temporarily or, like, for me to help him out with the place for a little bit before he could find his own place and move out. Or we were also considering talking about living together as, like, a companionship, um, 'cause he was my best friend who was helping me out with my child.

JS forged no school parent relationships it seems with Madeline's few friends. Madeline was isolated IMO despite all of her likes and interests that were discovered about her after she was murdered. very sad.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rustygirl1600
Back