Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and just an added piece of info: LE obtained warrants for Madeline's pediatrician, gastro doctor(s) and this:

page 48 OPA Behavioral Health - in this LE case report they reference these records for Madeline's diagnosis as ADHD and anxiety.

Madeline was supposedly attending WEEKLY therapy visits which JS told the school counselor, seems like this is where she was going. BUT: IMO, Im having a difficult time believing JS had her scheduled weekly. Monthly maybe to keep meds current and filled, but weekly?

the gastro doc: its interesting she was asked several questions about tears and bleeding. (subpoena interview) she answers yes about bleeding, but when asked if she specifically sought treatment for bleeding and tears, she doesnt address bleeding, she only focused on the word 'tear'. her answer below. we will not see her autopsy, which IMO would answer alot of questions physical health.

WJ: Um, it’s my understanding that Maddie had to take MiraLAX. I'm familiar with that myself because of my daughter when she was little. Um, so she had constipation issues?

JS: Yeah.

WJ: Would it ever cause her discomfort, physical pain, bleeding?

JS: Um, yes.

WJ: And how are you aware of that?

JS: Uh, she would tell me. Uh, there have been moments—so, we’ve gone to--we’ve gone to doctor’s appointments, they’ve run a lot of tests on her. They told me why her body is doing what it’s doing, but—um, she’s shown me—like, she’s shown me, like, uh, if there was blood, or if she’s in the bathroom and she just can’t go—like, it’s stuck (laughs)—she’s shown me that too.

WJ: So did she ever specifically seek treatment for tears or bleeding or anything due to her bowel movements?

JS: No, I don’t think so. Tears or anything like that, no—I don’t think there was ever a--a...tear.
No way to say this delicately...

I'm picturing recovered sheets/bedding that gave a positive return on a presumptive blood test.

Even laundered bedding probably has a horrible story to tell.

JMO

Im still stuck on this: the counselor stated she contacted JS at some point because she had asked Madeline to express her feelings through drawings..at which point, the counselor said Madeline was out a few days AFTER she did those drawings so she reached out to JS because she was concerned. JS responded Madeline was seeing a weekly therapist (and her interview is on audio) IMO, JS came up with some other BS to shut down the counselor's effort to pursue it further.

but this: it was reported and shown on a news station, a spiral notebook photographed and retrieved during the search, a half blurred out page of some math equations with doodling of sexually explicit drawings. really disturbing. the drawing depicted for example, what JS was shown by LE what SS did to Madeline. havent heard anything more about that spiral notebook and drawings. not to be confused with Madeline's other drawings which were done in a copybook and also retrieved and shown. (summertime blues pic, and eye on you pic).

has anyone heard anything more about it?
And yet again JS was not concerned. I am really curious, can anything disturb and shock this woman?

Thinking of dear Madeline six months since her passing. Our teen girl missed summer, back to school shopping, settling in for her new school year, and should be living her best teen life today with her mates as girlfriends do. This child was so very much betrayed by those who never deserved her. JS should never be allowed the privilege of having or being near a child ever again. JMO

JS said she was no longer in an 'sexual relationship':
2/28 interview: Det: when was the last time you guys were sexually active JS: not December 2023
but December 2022 Det: okay JS: at that point I had decided that I wasn't interested in sex...snipped for reply focus...​

Has JS ever been asked by LE or has she ever stated how they handled it when JS and SS did have sex and young Madeline was sharing a bed with them? MOO, JS has such a nonchalant attitude about sexual behavior it seems that I must question if she and SS did it openly in front of her young daughter.

What about when JS dated somebody else? What about when she was married briefly to that other man-- did he also sleep in the bed with Maddie there because she didn't like to sleep alone?

...Or we were also considering talking about living together as, like, a companionship, um, 'cause he was my best friend who was helping me out with my child.

JS forged no school parent relationships it seems with Madeline's few friends... snipped to reply...

It's like SS served the purpose of an adult playmate. Even without his being a pedophile, he's still a poor influence man-child not able to contribute much on his own to the household. Hanging around vaping, self-medicating, whining about his limitations, getting all kinds of unexplained packages delivered to the condo, etc., etc.,

Not to mention SS showing inappropriate interest in her young daughter. Oh, but JS was sooo grateful for his help. Remember the rubbing SS's shoulders in the early interviews? As long as he played the father role, she was willing to be fooled. And she's willing to fool LE and the public, lying, claiming she never realized SS was molesting her little girl. Impossible to believe that.

Ridiculous saying it was concern for how Maddie would take the breakup that they slept in the same bed for over six months waiting to break the news to her. Every decision those two adults made were strictly of self-interest. JS didn't want to lose her child care helper or man around, and SS didn't want to lose access to a child to prey on.

Also makes me angry that JS did not forge any school relationships with MS's friends, or as I understand it, as a parent she didn't attend school open house events.

IMO, JS may never be charged, but she should be. All MOO, just needed to express how Maddie was used as a pawn by her own mother.

No way to say this delicately...

I'm picturing recovered sheets/bedding that gave a positive return on a presumptive blood test.

Even laundered bedding probably has a horrible story to tell.

JMO
And remember SS wanted a certain kind of S but JS did not like it that way. Maybe Maddie had no opinion. Sleeping pills.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hey2you22
Back