Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the most disturbing cases I have seen on Websleuths.

I can't say what I would like due to TOS.

Poor child.
Ita.

Haven't seen this anywhere, but are there any siblings, or step siblings, at Madeleines' house ?
Was wondering if any other kids knew or suspected anything that was going on ?
Awful to think, but there may be other witnesses.
Omo.

From when asked by the interviewer what her fear is, does she think Maddie may have met someone and met up with them, JS says:

“From…she’s open to us, she’s open with us
about you know, if she’s got a crush with anyone and she told us she had a crush on someone at school. Um, and I looked at their messages, nothing was weird. I looked at all of her messages, all of her deleted messages…nothing seemed weird or it didn’t seem like she was talking to anyone, um, so I don’t feel like that’s the case. I feel like she might’ve been taken, um, just because this is not like her at all, to just disappear and not tell us, not let us know where she’s going or who she’s with. Um, yeah.”

Then the interviewer asks her next question..

ETA link

There's something bugging me about this statement from JS.
The bit about it not being like Maddie to disappear and not say, not let them know where she's going. Except its also been stated it's not unusual for Maddie to forget her phone. If the circumstances in Maddie's story were different and SS was not involved any further than dropping her off at the church, near the school, and alive like he attempted to sell it, then the phone statement contradicts the not being like Maddie statement. She'd need her phone to let them know what she was planning on doing/going, which makes it very unusual that she didn't have her phone?
Believe I'd read in some initial alerts/reports that it was unusual for Maddie not to have contact with family/friends , so again, if Maddie was out of the house, she'd need something to make contact with family/friends, such as her phone. (Did look for what I'd read that stated that but haven't found it to link so will say moo, imo, jmo)

ykwim?

moo

...Said the car Stephan was driving was his father's vehicle.
I can’t speak to all people but if you routinely take Adderall because you are diagnosed with ADHD (I do and am), you still need the same amount of sleep. It doesn't give you any sort of wake up amphetamine rush or anything - because it’s in a very low dose - it just makes you be able to control your focus better so you can focus on one thing/stop hyper-focusing on others.
Thank You for the Adderall info and for sharing, @BeeGirl. You mention you take a very low dose. You're taking medication responsibly, but I'm not sure if SS was doing such.

Listened to the beginning of the Frank video again. He says SS had an "Adderall Addiction". I don't know why he classifies it as an addiction, or why Frank makes it sound like SS might've been abusing it, saying SS "didn't eat much", "slept until 4:30-5:00 p.m. during the day, didn't have a job", got up early in the morning though.

Question-- if someone took more, higher doses, then wouldn't it maybe mess with their sleeping patterns and maybe speed them up? Looked up signs of abuse and it seems so. However, maybe although Frank calls it an addiction, he might be uninformed about the use as a medication. He describes SS as a regular guy, just a gamer, a nerd, but then Frank also implies he's got mental issues and is weird.

Slow down Frank, his rambling style makes it hard for the interviewer to pin down a timeline. My own notes on Frank talking are all over the place. If I got anything wrong, please correct me.

Frank implies that when SS lived at his parent's house he woke whenever he wanted, not working, but he had money for expensive gamer & tech things. Frank wonders where he was getting the money to buy such things.

He met JS once on Facetime. Garbled, I think Frank is saying it was SS who needed lots of patience with his "mental things". Wish Frank would slow down talking. I get a headache listening to his voice, but I do appreciate him filling in some blanks about SS.

Last edited:
The guy in the middle is a band member of the Stone Temple pilots when he was in radio club in the 70s.
Thank you for clarifying. I guess Sustinet is "all over the road" with his posts and laughing at myself now for even attempting to take one seriously. Sorry Mr. STP band member for any offense at the suggestion. Lol

I get what you're saying, but isn't turning a blind eye to what was going on "helping"?
Someone on this thread posted this quote, I agree wholeheartedly:

“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King Jr.

MOO

What a creep. How did he even get that vibe from this? Ick
Yeah like, no Stephan, the bottom left guy just looks tired and maybe slightly annoyed. Or maybe he just suffers from RBF. Stop projecting your own thoughts and predilections onto other people. Yet more evidence to reinforce that friend's claim that SS was extremely hyper focused on sex. MOO.
Which won't be long with Florida's new death penalty laws for child rape. Death penalty for child rape goes into effect in Florida
He'll have many years of filing appeal after appeal first, but he won't be having any fun while doing so, rest assured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member