Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was MS in the front seat at 7:35 possibly already deceased, then at 8:19 in the back seat? (That's the way I'm hearing it from the above video.)...

If this turns out to be a fact, then the body was moved from the front seat to the back seat inbetween those times.
A plate reader caught the vehicle near school at 8:10 a.m., and in 9 minutes SS is driving back to the complex, into the back gate of the complex...

It leads me to believe he headed to the school with the idea to dump the body in the front seat going towards the school. Perhaps he even had a spot, maybe took the body out of the car someplace that was in the vicinity of the school, but spotted people or felt it was a bad idea, and then put the body back in the car, but this time in the back seat.
...Just exactly what was SS's plan? He was very deliberate if not altogether successful. Capturing MS on camera, on purpose. Even if macabre and ill-conceived, it shows consciousness of guilt and a method to his madness. Alibi building.

I agree that SS had ill-conceived plans, but he had in fact laid the ground work to his story going towards MS going missing after he dropped her off near the school. That seemed to be his initial plan. Doesn't quite explain why he dumped her backpack and school computer in the complex dumpster even before driving towards the school.

All strictly MOO here, normally I don't like to blame drugs when it could just be stupidity. Just a thought to explain SS's messed up plans to dispose a body. One of the friends who knew SS on the Four Friends video said he thought SS was stoned giving one of those interviews, yep, friend said he knows SS and could tell by his eyes. It's not a fact though. Why I'm mentioning this is if he tends to get stoned when stressed, he may have been in that condition driving around trying to find someplace to dispose of the body. Or he's just a really bad, stupid planner. I know he said he went to the Vape Shop, so what does he vape?

Please, this is all JMO here.

Do we know how JS communicated to SS her ask for taking MS to school? Phone call? Text? Passing in the hallway?

It does sound like either SS or MS was somewhere else, that SS would have to come back to the house to get MS or SS had to leave the house to retrieve MS from a different house.

What time do we imagine JS would make that request? 7 am?

Just exactly what was SS's plan? He was very deliberate if not altogether successful. Capturing MS on camera, on purpose. Even if macabre and ill-conceived, it shows consciousness of guilt and a method to his madness. Alibi building.

JMO

Do we know how JS communicated to SS her ask for taking MS to school? Phone call? Text? Passing inthe hallway?

JS has told so many conflicting stories that I don't believe any of them. JMO

View attachment 491888
maybe this? Its circle 2 in the "9 circles of hell" line.

Lol, thanks @ttjo. I meant what is inside his vape device, like what's he vaping? A nicotine type e-juice or an MJ type vape juice? Is that Circle 2 device specifically for MJ products?

Did he say he went to the vape shop on the way back from the school trip, or after he got back to the complex? Well, I'm sure LE checked out his story and would know what kind of vape shop it was.

If this turns out to be a fact, then the body was moved from the front seat to the back seat inbetween those times.

It leads me to believe he headed to the school with the idea to dump the body in the front seat going towards the school. Perhaps he even had a spot, maybe took the body out of the car someplace that was in the vicinity of the school, but spotted people or felt it was a bad idea, and then put the body back in the car, but this time in the back seat.

I agree that SS had ill-conceived plans, but he had in fact laid the ground work to his story going towards MS going missing after he dropped her off near the school. That seemed to be his initial plan. Doesn't quite explain why he dumped her backpack and school computer in the complex dumpster even before driving towards the school.

All strictly MOO here, normally I don't like to blame drugs when it could just be stupidity. Just a thought to explain SS's messed up plans to dispose a body. One of the friends who knew SS on the Four Friends video said he thought SS was stoned giving one of those interviews, yep, friend said he knows SS and could tell by his eyes. It's not a fact though. Why I'm mentioning this is if he tends to get stoned when stressed, he may have been in that condition driving around trying to find someplace to dispose of the body. Or he's just a really bad, stupid planner. I know he said he went to the Vape Shop, so what does he vape?

Please, this is all JMO here.

This seems pretty plausible to me.

We do not know how many times SS went out of the condo, right? Only when he and MS were on camera.

We also do not know if the laptop and backpack were inside a trashbag.

So, maybe he left with MS really early, and she was in the front seat, and he had a bag of trash--i.e. the laptop/backpack, maybe even actual household trash too--and chucked that in the dumpster. If anyone did see it, would just look like typical morning stop, right?

JMO, but I think "stoned" was SS default. From the callers to GH, it sounds like he was a longtime pot smoker, so I don't think his use was such that it alone would render him in this kind of super confused condition. Not so sure about any other drugs he was abusing, but SS could probably function at his baseline stoned. Other drugs, I'm less sure of though.

I'm curious where poor MS body was between 8:19-1 pm ish. Just in the car? Or ? Did we ever get proof SS went to the vape shop? WTF did he do with her?

...he was a longtime pot smoker, so I don't think his use was such that it alone would render him in this kind of super confused condition....
Oh, no doubt about it that it'd have it's effects though. Wonder how much sleep he got that night also. I meant that wasn't a great time to "partake". It effected him different that day added to him having possibly committed murder and being faced with a body to dispose of that fit his alibi story... maybe that day, partaking made him more frazzled than just being his normal mellow. He might've done more Adderall too. I'm just implying he wasn't thinking smart that day forgetting about the complex cameras and all. ;)

...I'm curious where poor MS body was between 8:19-1 pm ish. Just in the car? Or ? Did we ever get proof SS went to the vape shop? WTF did he do with her?
It was getting to be a long time by then. Signs of death were probably obvious. Great question, @Beekarina. What did he do from 8:19 a.m. to about 2 p.m. and where was the body during that time period? Did the condo have a garage? If he did go to the vape shop with a dead body in the car then he must've moved it again. Maybe the vape shop story was part of his alibi story to make it sound like he went on to have a normal day.

This has been on our minds for weeks now. It's a consuming mystery. When will we get more puzzle pieces, more confirmed info? Just want to know what happen to a happy birthday Madeline that has caused us all this sadness.

Ask and ye shall receive…

So, which one of us is on duty to monitor new inmate activity on the jail website?
I'm only half kidding.
Hoping for some answers, and some good progress towards justice for Maddie.

since there is no substantiating info available regarding JS and having to work, there's also the possibility she did not want to be at her party due to an argument or huge confrontation with Madeline. I still think there is a bit more to the peripheral dynamics going on between JS and family members, sister, mother, aunt, etc....such as having witnessed 'problems' between JS, JS and Madeline that appeared more than tween heading toward teen angst. and the nucleus, SS.

regarding Madeline and her puberty, although a female child who has not yet experienced their first mens cycle, can in fact become pregnant due to ovulation. it appears to be an intrusive comment on my part, apologies in advance, I was just wondering where she was in the development cycle.

its not uncommon for a child going into tweens bonding with their abuser then turning against them. and then a mother in the middle of it...all IMO, but I do not think it begins and ends with SS. also I do not think drugs are a component.

I just flat out think the adults are weird here, and weird in ways that matter. A lot.

It's one thing to be a bit "nerdy" as one of SS' friends calling into GH tried to excuse SS behaviors as, but really? No.

Think about it: Usually when there is a horrible crime like this, you have people coming forward to say what a great person(s) the accused was, how shocking it is, what a wonderful family, so integrated in the community, etc. All we've heard is how SS was weird all along, and varying degrees of what "weird" meant.

So personally? I think if JS was with him for 8 years? She knew he had some unhealthy preferences , addictions, habits and maybe even shared some of them.

Ask and ye shall receive…

Thanks @floridafreshsqueez. (cute name)
So, tomorrow there's a Press Conference at 2 p.m. We just might learn some new facts about the case. Oh please, yes, thank you.

Today's:

This from March 15, 2024:

SBMFF

I don't see SS disposing of her things before she was dead. I can't think of any reasons to do so, unless it was premeditated murder that he was about to commit. I'm in the camp that she was already deceased by 7:35am which is why he felt the need to dispose of her things at that time. He was in 'clean-up' mode, body disposal would be next. I also think that's why he was seen driving past the school, likely on his way to wherever he was going to dispose of her, something spooked him and he instead returned to the house. Shortly after he went out to run "errands" which IMO, that errand was to dispose of her body.

I'm also wondering if the flat tire is why she was left where she was. It wasn't exactly the best hiding spot IMO. You'd think he'd want more plant coverage and further from the road. You'd think. I don't exactly see him as being the sharpest knife in the drawer.
It appears that there is a farm lane across from the pull-off where SS was observed changing a tire — it runs between two large farm fields. The lane looks like it would go all the way back to an extensive forested area behind the fields.

My belief is SS started to pull into that lane with the intent to drive back to the trees and dump the body deep in the timber. But I believe he hit an obstacle (pun intended).

TV helicopter shots show a closed farm gate across the lane and in line with the shrubs. To pass he would have needed to stop to open the gate. Whether or not the gate was locked, it’s very likely attempting to drive his Lincoln with street tires onto an unpaved, bumpy farm lane intended for ag vehicles, may have caused a puncture.

Assuming he became encumbered with a flat, he would have needed to adapt quickly — throwing the body under shrubs to the left of his car, covering it hurriedly with whatever plant matter was handy there, and then quickly backing up across the road onto the pull-off to change his tire.

OMO. Just an idea. (EDIT. Added map. Source: Google Earth.)

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpeg
    IMG_0016.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Can someone share the interview where JS says that SS “picked MS up for school”? It has been stated in a few recent comments, and I can’t remember any interviews where JS uses that language.

I know the phrase “picked up” is in the affidavit for arrest warrant, but I don’t think the language there is clear enough to rely on without corroboration. It’s really hard to keep track of what the facts are and what is speculation when people aren’t linking to sources.

Can someone share the interview where JS says that SS “picked MS up for school”? It has been stated in a few recent comments, and I can’t remember any interviews where JS uses that language.

I know the phrase “picked up” is in the affidavit for arrest warrant, but I don’t think the language there is clear enough to rely on without corroboration. It’s really hard to keep track of what the facts are and what is speculation when people aren’t linking to sources.

I don't think she said it in an interview. It was in the police incident report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow