Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my argument was just to point out again that there are more often than not, no warning signs. Again, not saying I believe it was suicide, but it’s important that people remember that suicidal ideation is often hidden under masking and not always preempted by self-harm. Many teenagers have taken their own lives over less, with no warning. And it’s much, much more common nowadays.

Anyway not trying to derail the thread, just saying there’s no information that we have as outside observers that is proof that she was not suicidal.
I would have to say I agree with you...i believe that the signs are sometimes missed, or certain people might not know what to look for or too spot.

we do know from the affidavit, the narrative stated when going through his phone, they saw items in the videos/pics of underwear, shirts, blankets and sheets....they contacted the investigators who were 'simultaneously' executing a search warrant to verify the items seen in the pics/videos. which they did. the document is signed and dated 2/28/24, the day he was arrested. IMO they had all the cctv from the complex which captured his vehicle and dumpster activity before SS and JS gave the joint media interview.

IMO, JS was so spooked during the feb 27th media interview that included SS. possibly, LE was keeping their communication to a minimum with her. seems that way since she mentioned in the other interview they werent returning her calls. she says in the other interview she doesnt know what she can share sure can be interpreted they alluded to her something.... when asked what has LE told you that you CAN share? 'they are doing the best they can..they had detectives come out to interview us, took a piece of her clothing for the canine dog to see if they can sniff her out..im not sure when thats being done'.

do we know if they have the death plenty there what you guys think. I am still shocked that the mom had no idea. <modsnip - no link to approved source to statement made as fact>

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not for the DP but in this case I can't argue. My heart breaks for Madeline for the years of emotional abuse she suffered. Years of having to remain silent. Years of having to do things she never wanted to do. No protection for Madeline, ever.

SS is hard to look at. He's got a hard creepy look. Can't put my finger on it, but there is something about him that is off. Besides what we already know about him. moo

There are, thankfully, exonerations in FL, when appropriate. (Sadly 30 victims, mostly people of color.)

SS will fry. It may take decades, but I 100% believe he will. JMO

Why isn't the accused appearing in Court?

And they say he might not even appear at his OWN trial??? :oops:

What is this?
Is this like pleading guilty?
An innocent person would fight like a lion to prove innocence.

This poor girl.
Couldn't she choose to live with bio Dad?
Is it possible for a child to ask to live with the other parent?
I don't recall the info about the family situation.

My heart aches following this case.

JMO

Last edited:
Couldn't she choose to live with bio Dad?
Is it possible for a child to ask to live with the other parent?
I feel like this might be veering off topic but... re: child custody, in many states, children who are 13-14 have more of a say in their own custodial situation. Depends on the judge of course, but family court does allow for child custody evaluation whereby a non-biased evaluation is done (usually by a therapist) and the child can speak one on one with a recommending counselor. (Child custody is a complicated issue in the USA.)

The fact that Maddie had just turned 13, so talented, smart, fun-loving, surrounded by friends.... but the cloud of SS's abuse and control (allegedly? Do I have to add?) ended her amazing future is just fubar.

So again with "the defendant has a right to not appear at his own trial."

Where does this come from? How many states allow this? I've never heard of such a thing before Adam Montgomery and now Sterns.

SSS (Stephan Sterns sucks).
And if they don't come, they should automatically be denied an appeal as far as I'm concerned. Cowards.

I am not for the DP but in this case I can't argue. My heart breaks for Madeline for the years of emotional abuse she suffered. Years of having to remain silent. Years of having to do things she never wanted to do. No protection for Madeline, ever.

SS is hard to look at. He's got a hard creepy look. Can't put my finger on it, but there is something about him that is off. Besides what we already know about him. moo
Emotional abuse? Physical abuse x three with all the other associated abuse...emotional included along with mental abuse.

No one at her young age as a child should ever have to suffer that abuse...all of it.

Just the physical abuse alone makes me shudder. She was a young child when he started on her.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

I feel this way about JS as well. JMO, but my skin crawls watching BOTH of them give interviews. I know SS is the one we have proof actively harming MS, but all along, just bad vibes/gut feeling of someone being "off" from JS as well.

When watching the earlier often linked vids, I would minimize and listen or do other things to hear the information and not have to SEE either of them.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member