FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jabeez was only 14 years old and he was last seen just a two minute walk from the site of Mr. Coombs murder.
Sadly, a 17 year old black male, Jabeez Spann, was last seen on 04 Sept 2017 in Sarasota, FL. Just days earlier also in Sarasota on 28 August 2017, 31 year old Travis Combs was found dead on a street corner at 9:20 p,m, Mr. Combs' death was ruled a homicide. Sarasota is not too far from Tampa.

https://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/...z-spann-seek-links-to-murder-of-travis-combs/

Awesome job in finding the mutual connection. I just looked that person up and their other SM accounts and am also curious if he’s being watched since the news has been quiet.

Hmmmm did someone-who-can't-be-named-here's Facebook friends list become private since yesterday? For the account on MH's followers.. I swear last night I looked at the friends list because I remember noting that I saw "Eddie Banks" (Benjamin Mitchell) but today it's private...
He has 3 fb profiles, you can still see the friends list, you may have just looked at the wrong one the second time. I did the same thing and then figured it out finally

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I saw that someone asked about the woman that was killed in Seminole Heights; I read somewhere (I believe heavy.com) that she died from "upper body trauma". Just FYI.

I saw that someone asked about the woman that was killed in Seminole Heights; I read somewhere (I believe heavy.com) that she died from "upper body trauma". Just FYI.
Yea I saw that but they also reported the same thing initially on dontae lampkins....apparently that is how they refer to gun shot wounds after a body has been laying there for a few days, I guess the people that found them didn't really know what they were looking at and so it got reported like that until the ME could confirm (LE doesnt like to release details right away).
So did anyone else notice that our favorite comic book character is also on the app kik?! Dontae lampkins was using plenty o fish and kik according to media reports and that is how they suspect he met his killer
Also does anyone else think someone with the habits of a skateboarder would flip their phone like the poi in the cctv?

Yea I saw that but they also reported the same thing initially on dontae lampkins....apparently that is how they refer to gun shot wounds after a body has been laying there for a few days, I guess the people that found them didn't really know what they were looking at and so it got reported like that until the ME could confirm (LE doesnt like to release details right away).
So did anyone else notice that our favorite comic book character is also on the app kik?! Dontae lampkins was using plenty o fish and kik according to media reports and that is how they suspect he met his killer
Also does anyone else think someone with the habits of a skateboarder would flip their phone like the poi in the cctv?

He is on kik and pof. If you google his username you will find his pof profile. Can you pm me his third fb profile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is on kik and pof. If you google his username you will find his pof profile. Can you pm me his third fb profile?

I already sent it to you, sent you a few pm this am. Maybe through tt im also

He has 3 fb profiles, you can still see the friends list, you may have just looked at the wrong one the second time. I did the same thing and then figured it out finally

Still can't see his friends list on one of his profiles and I was able to yesterday morning.

Still can't see his friends list on one of his profiles and I was able to yesterday morning.

Did you find the 3 links i sent?

Our comic book hero may have scoliosis. Interesting.

Did you find the 3 links i sent?

No, I'm going to sign on from my laptop bc I don't think I am getting all my messages on my phone.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...ted-to-murders-injures-Tampa-driver_162343530
[h=1]Police: Seminole Heights shooting, unrelated to murders, injures Tampa driver[/h]

By Times Staff

Published: November 5, 2017
Updated: November 5, 2017 at 10:01 AM

TAMPA — Police say a Seminole Heights shooting that left a driver injured early Sunday morning appears unrelated to a spate of fatal shootings in the area in October.

About 2:11 a.m., someone fired out of a vehicle near Giddens Park at the intersection of North Nebraska Avenue and East Giddens Avenue, according to the Tampa Police Department.

The shooter hit another driver, Leonardo Iciano-Perez of Tampa, causing non-life threatening injuries.
Though the shooting took place just blocks from two of the three apparently-connected homicides in October, it "does not appear to be related to any other known shootings or active investigations at this time," according to the release.

Investigators called the motive "unknown." The shooter’s vehicle appeared to be a dark, older-model sedan, possibly an Infiniti, according to police.

Along the line of thinking towards the mutual friend...

--On this mutual friend's Twitter account, he just posted on the 1st saying, "RIP Benjamin...We WILL find your killer." I find this odd as it is weeks after his death October 9th. Most friends and family reply immediately.
--Someone commented on one of his SM accounts alluding to the fact that he doesn't have a car (therefore would have to walk/bus/bike for transportation).
--The 9 Bus line runs between his place of new employment and the area where the shootings have occurred.

--Released video looks as if very slim pants or leggings, this person is wearing leggings in a photo from December 2016 on their SM.

It looks as if he started work the week before the shootings started, too. MOO

The street all the videos are set in is E. Frierson and he's seen walking East towards the bus stop on 15th and then running back west.

Regarding the phone, I do believe it is a smartphone and not a flip phone. It's highly possible--since all the murders are linked to the bus stops so far--that he's using the phone to track the buses. Would make sense since he's heading to the stop just before the bus is set to arrive.

View attachment 125512

This image shows the bus stop he ultimately shoots at facing E Frierson where he came from. It shows a big, brush covered fence behind the bus stop that could have been used to hide in, especially on a dark night.

Was Monica taking a bus or just walking?

Exactly. Stands up straight, walks with measured stride and timing, confident. You hit the nail on the head. It looked like he caught his toe on something. That was the only change in stride that I noticed. It happens. If the concrete of the sidewalk has shifted and there is a slight edge the toe can catch it and the shift in rhythm and stride is a temporary correction. Perhaps he is a veteran who was removed from service for cause? It would fit the anger motif.

I'm an Army veteran with hip and back disabilities and I sometimes walk very similarly. I immediately thought it was someone who was prior service with either an injury or a prosthetic limb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm an Army veteran with hip and back disabilities and I sometimes walk very similarly. I immediately thought it was someone who was prior service with either an injury or a prosthetic limb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I had mentioned earlier that I thought his walk might be because he had a prosthetic lower left leg -- he has a gait similar to my work friend who has a below-the-knee prosthesis. There seems to be a swing motion on his left leg when he walks. Just my impression...

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...nor-Seminole-Heights-murder-victims_162348214

Mural is unveiled to honor Seminole Heights murder victims

[FONT=&amp]Published: November 5, 2017
Updated: November 5, 2017 at 06:50 PM

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]TAMPA — The inscriptions were left to comfort and inspire a community.
[...]
On Sunday, on an exterior wall of a vacant building at 4725 N Nebraska Ave. in Seminole Heights, a four-panel mural was unveiled to honor the three victims gunned down last month in crimes police believe were random but related.

A suspect has not yet been named.

Each of the victims — Benjamin Mitchell, Monica Hoffa and Anthony Naiboa — have a mural panel with their biography and a picture that is part photograph and part painting.
[...]

[/FONT]

Umm -- That's a tribute that makes me smile and cry. All three of them were just living their lives and trying to find their ways in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan