Identified! FL - Miami, Wht/HispMale 30-45, UP88264, Found unresponsive in parking lot, Scars, Tattoo, Jan'22 - NamUs removed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

BrownBear

Reaction score
Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP88264

Demographics

Sex Male
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino
Possible First Name--
Possible Middle Name--
Possible Last Name--
Nickname/Alias--
Estimated Age Group Adult
Estimated Age Range (Years) 30-45
Estimated Year of Death 2022
Estimated PMI--
Height 5' 3"-5' 6"(63-66 inches) , Estimated
Weight 165-180 lbs, Estimated

Circumstances

Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found January 17, 2022
NamUs Case Created January 24, 2022
ME/C QA Reviewed--

Location Found

Location Miami, Florida 33142
County Miami-Dade County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)--
Found On Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Recovery On 1/17/2022, the decedent was found unresponsive in the parking lot of a business located near Northwest 22 Ct & Northwest 28 Street, Miami FL.

Details of Recovery

Inventory of Remains--
Condition of Remains Recognizable face

Physical Description

Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description The hair can be considered dark brown or black. The decedent has curly hair. The hair is approximately 7cm in length.
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description There is a dark brown brown stubble mustache and very, short, sparse, dark brown goatee.
Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown
Eye Description--

Distinctive Physical Features

Scar/mark
Multiple linear scars that run horizonal near the umbilicus/ abdominal region. These scars are 10cm (horizontal) by 1cm.

Tattoo
On the right side of the neck is a tattoo of lips and an illegible inscription. The inscription appears to read "Amame".

Clothing and Accessories
Clothing
Red hoodie jacket.
On the Body

Clothing
Gray T-shirt
On the Body

Clothing
Dark jeans (appear black in color). The jeans are stained with what appears to be white paint.
On the Body

Footwear
White tennis shoes that are orange on the posterior aspect of the shoe.
On the Body

That’s fast for a NamUS acct to be created. I wonder if he was homeless. That area is east of the airport, Little Havana is south and Little Haiti is north. Many of the businesses have Hispanic names. Maybe there are some cameras that picked up his movements.

Do those scars seem like an organ transplant?

Amame tattoo translated to English means “love me” which does correlate with the tattoo of lips. I wonder what the other word is.

snip:
Scar/mark
Multiple linear scars that run horizonal near the umbilicus/ abdominal region. These scars are 10cm (horizontal) by 1cm.

Tattoo
On the right side of the neck is a tattoo of lips and an illegible inscription. The inscription appears to read "Amame".

New NAMUS case with reconstruction by S. Steinberg

"On 1/17/2022, the decedent was found unresponsive in the parking lot of a business located near Northwest 22 Ct & Northwest 28 Street, Miami FL."

Physical Description
Hair Color - Brown
Head Hair Description - The hair can be considered dark brown or black. The decedent has curly hair. The hair is approximately 7cm in length.
Facial Hair Description - There is a dark brown stubble mustache and very, short, sparse, dark brown goatee.
Left Eye Color - Brown
Right Eye Color - Brown

Scar/mark - Multiple linear scars that run horizonal near the umbilicus/ abdominal region. These scars are 10cm (horizontal) by 1cm.
Tattoo - On the right side of the neck is a tattoo of lips and an illegible inscription. The inscription appears to read "Amame".

Clothing and Accessories

Clothing - Red hoodie jacket with lion logo on left chest. Brand: "Express". Size Large

Clothing - Gray T-shirt with the inscription " Cubs 2016 World Series Champions". Unknown Size

Clothing - Black jeans that are stained with apparent white paint. Brand: George. Size: 31 x 30

Clothing - Gray boxer briefs. Brand: Fruit of the Loom

Footwear -White tennis shoes that have orange coloring on the posterior aspect of the shoe. Brand: Adidas, Size: 10 (US)

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original

I dislike UP's reconstruction, it feels very unnatural. You can also see his eyelashes under the eye overlay.

Amame tattoo translated to English means “love me” which does correlate with the tattoo of lips. I wonder what the other word is.

snip:
Scar/mark

Tattoo
Appendectomy maybe? Gall bladder? It's only a 4" scar. Too small for an organ transplant, IMO.

snip:
Scar/mark

Tattoo

Horizontal scars are very rarely made for medical procedures, most incisions for abdominal surgery will be made midline and vertically, appendix would be a diagonal scar usually, and for the past 15 to 20 years the majority of gallbladder surgery has been laproscopic, leaving 2 or 3 1inch scars.
If it were lower I'd suggest bladder surgery, but even so would be a rare incision
Doctor (not surgeon)

Horizontal scars are very rarely made for medical procedures, most incisions for abdominal surgery will be made midline and vertically, appendix would be a diagonal scar usually, and for the past 15 to 20 years the majority of gallbladder surgery has been laproscopic, leaving 2 or 3 1inch scars.
If it were lower I'd suggest bladder surgery, but even so would be a rare incision
Doctor (not surgeon)
He may have had surgery outside of the country.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back