FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, brutally murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am frustrated that they don't seem to be doing an analysis on the hair for steroids.

It is my belief that he is not going to recover enough to ever give a police statement.

I wonder how long the police will maintain a presence near him in the hospital?

I am frustrated that they don't seem to be doing an analysis on the hair for steroids.

It is my belief that he is not going to recover enough to ever give a police statement.

I wonder how long the police will maintain a presence near him in the hospital?

Yes, I hope LE is seriously considering if there was steroid use and roid rage. Gee Whiz, how could LE overlook that. I sure hope they're going to be testing and questioning in depth about any steroid use. Are all the intelligent people on this thread the only ones that saw his videos about steroids, not bath salts? Hello, hello...PLEASE TEST FOR STEROIDS!

I worked my way thro some of the youtubes.

He likes gaming, perfectly normal.

I see a kid (men's puberty develops later than women's, so I will still call him pubescent, I see a kid playing around in many roles, sometimes playing at being a class clown tho that is not truly his basic personality. Could be a coping mechanism/development from living in an alcoholic family.

He does speak of drinking with some regularity but seems to eschew liquor.

He can't sing, but he tries. so what? The cover P & Q was decent but it was the only one imo. He's horrid at rapping, but there are tons of young men who want to be rappers and they imitate the vulgarity. I don't make too much of that, other than his complete lack of talent.

It did interest me that in one he talked about biting and Mike Tyson. That interested me very much, as it has been my belief that a drug cannot be solely responsible for the biting going on. It has to be somewhere in your subconscious or unconscious in the first place.

As with a brutally honest diary, we are going to find socially unacceptable or upsetting things, just most of us sublimate it. And it doesn't define us.

Something happened to Austin. He was not a deplorable young man so how did it come to pass that he did the depraved and exceptionally brutal crime that killed 2, injured 1, maimed a dying man and has presumably permanently lost his mind and left so many lost & grieving?

Dad did updates early on under the presumption that this would precede to a legal matter. He has no reason to speak publicly about it now.

Austin can't stay in the ICU indefinitely. With HIPPA, we may not know any change in status.

We will get a brief statement when the tox screen comes in and then we may not hear more, unless Austin dies.

I worked my way thro some of the youtubes.

He likes gaming, perfectly normal.

I see a kid (men's puberty develops later than women's, so I will still call him pubescent, I see a kid playing around in many roles, sometimes playing at being a class clown tho that is not truly his basic personality. Could be a coping mechanism/development from living in an alcoholic family.

He does speak of drinking with some regularity but seems to eschew liquor.

He can't sing, but he tries. so what? The cover P & Q was decent but it was the only one imo. He's horrid at rapping, but there are tons of young men who want to be rappers and they imitate the vulgarity. I don't make too much of that, other than his complete lack of talent.

It did interest me that in one he talked about biting and Mike Tyson. That interested me very much, as it has been my belief that a drug cannot be solely responsible for the biting going on. It has to be somewhere in your subconscious or unconscious in the first place.

As with a brutally honest diary, we are going to find socially unacceptable or upsetting things, just most of us sublimate it. And it doesn't define us.

Something happened to Austin. He was not a deplorable young man so how did it come to pass that he did the depraved and exceptionally brutal crime that killed 2, injured 1, maimed a dying man and has presumably permanently lost his mind and left so many lost & grieving?

Dad did updates early on under the presumption that this would precede to a legal matter. He has no reason to speak publicly about it now.

Austin can't stay in the ICU indefinitely. With HIPPA, we may not know any change in status.

We will get a brief statement when the tox screen comes in and then we may not hear more, unless Austin dies.

When I was going thro his you tube stuff , what stuck me was his lyrics - proufondly anguished, dark, rage filled. hatred of woman, depression, death. It was not his horrible voice and stuff it was the words how did a 19 year old get to such a despondent place without mental illiness?

lyrics.................................. profoundly dark stuff........................

Yes, I hope LE is seriously considering if there was steroid use and roid rage. Gee Whiz, how could LE overlook that. I sure hope they're going to be testing and questioning in depth about any steroid use. Are all the intelligent people on this thread the only ones that saw his videos about steroids, not bath salts? Hello, hello...PLEASE TEST FOR STEROIDS!

But..............I dont think testing for steroids would be as long or complicated as for bath salt deritives.

So does that translate to they have results and are just not gonna releASE?

I dont know but hen they are busting olypipics I dont think it takes 5 weeks right??

:what: They're just doing the analysis now?

:overreaction: No kidding?

:noooo: This means the wait clock starts now? :sigh:

BBM :kickcan:

Floored! Yes we WS, but I truly cant imagine (help me if you can) what might possibly "be ahead" of a human eating another humans face

obserd

But..............I dont think testing for steroids would be as long or complicated as for bath salt deritives.

So does that translate to they have results and are just not gonna releASE?

I dont know but hen they are busting olypipics I dont think it takes 5 weeks right??

Delays due to lots of personnel being on summer vacation? :dunno:

Why have so many rape kits been backlogged in the past? Why does it take an hour on hold to talk to public agencies? Why is there only one of two cashiers to handle long store lines? Funny how slow things move or get done in this fast paced, fast tech society. Don't even get me started on how slow the wheels of Justice move. :shakehead:

I'm pretty certain they must have obtained a hair sample at the time they gathered other samples. Most likely to see what he has used in the three months prior, since a UA didn't show drugs in his system. If that was collected and sent to the FBI lab, then we know it will be at least three weeks before they have conclusive results.

I think I read they had a hair sample but don't bet the bank on it. And yes, it surely seems to be less complicated for steroids as athletes are tested all the time. It has always struck me as odd that they did not rule out alcohol when they ruled out the others.

I couldn't understand his lyrics half the time, but, I do listen to alt rock & have a general awareness of rap. The rock on today's FM radio is very dark, angsty, perhaps shocking to some. It is popular, that is why I don't see it as an independent reflection on him. And a lot of rap is pretty obnoxious, he is trying to imitate it, very poorly done.

I actually recognized the song with the lyrics from earlier - godsmack/voodoo and like it too.

This is older from the 90's when grunge was emerging and this trend got started....like I LOVE Alice In Chains, but have you ever watched the video to "The Rooster?" I LOVE Tool's album aenima & it is pretty strange.

And this one has the beat..that is a young woman rocking the bass like that! and the video is creepy as hell, the lyrics are of the kind I am trying to explain. It's dark +10 & was hugely popular, put the band on the map. So, no further introduction...Possum Kingdom by the Toadies:
[video=youtube;EkwD5rQ-_d4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkwD5rQ-_d4[/video]

Please I hope this music doesn't get removed. I think it is an important insight. this is normal & popular. and I am 55+ yrs old, not a kid...just in case you may wonder. lol.

Rap music has basically always been violent and misogynistic. Sure, there are some genuine artists who can convey that stuff in an artistic way, but not many.

Same with rock, there were plenty of tortured artists who did angsty well - because it was in their DNA...but again, now a days it's just to be edgy for the most part.

To be fair even back 20+ years ago many artists went for the shock value approach, albeit without much substance to back it up.

This is the one that had all the lyrics written out on thread 1. The lyrics are about addiction. But there is something compelling about it musically, esp with the drums. I nod my head and chair dance in my recliner.

[video=youtube;Jo3EHRqOea8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3EHRqOea8[/video]

[video=youtube;4NMxwbn_QoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NMxwbn_QoU[/video]

o. k, I could entertain myself for hours with this type music

Remember Phil Collins in the 80's doing In The Air.? That is a lovely wicked one. Run Like Hell by Roger Waters? racism & violence of the Nazis.

Now I like feeling groovy with Simon & Garfunkel too and just as much Metallica playing with the San Francisco Orchestra & have you seen their video of Turn the Page, about prostitution.? Ask Alice, Jefferson Airplane.

Point being music has often explored the underbelly and we love it.

Now there is another popular genre now that is pretty heavy stuff. Hard Metal, explicit, pushing against the barriers. Just so you know, because the kids are listening to it, I will end this with an example of that. The Band is Disturbed. The song is Down with the sickness. This is what is playing on the radio. Oops, much worse than that is Cradle of Filth Her Ghost In the Fog.

I think that when we know what the kids are listening to it puts a different light on Austin's dark lyrics. It is the norm in what is on the radio and in concerts.

MOO and back to your regularly scheduled program.

I am going to watch the Phil Collins full screen. ;)

:noooo: This means the wait clock starts now? :sigh:

BBM :kickcan:
This case, while high profile, isn't an emergency. They have the guilty party. He's not going anywhere and will probably never be functional again. I can see where they may have prioritized cases that need to be solved or where people need to be found.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I think I'm pretty well prepared for the clown apocalypse...shock buzzer, spray bottles of seltzer water, cream pies, banana peels....but with the zombie apocalypse, I'm sadly lacking.
I told my 20-year-old son that in a zombie apocalypse I'm hanging out with him and his friends. I told him that in the brain vortex him and his friends create, the zombies would never sense brains around that group!

That's new information, that just now they have their hands on that blood, that the blood is going under the microscope and they're analyzing it for the possibility there are bath salts in there," Snyder said.

Snyder said even though he asked the FBI to expedite the bloodwork to find out, the agency is doing this as a favor, and there were other cases ahead of this one.

http://www.wpbf.com/article/fbi-just...-salts/3615156

This means the wait clock starts now?

This case, while high profile, isn't an emergency. They have the guilty party. He's not going anywhere and will probably never be functional again. I can see where they may have prioritized cases that need to be solved or where people need to be found.

:chillout: So, I just need to chill out? :chillpill:

Okay, maybe I over reacted, but I've been waiting so looong! :dramaqueen:

Those wheels of justice are so big, and those little snails have such a long road to travel! :desert::snail::snail::snail:

Still pondering several things.

That Toadies videos opens with a woman's body wrapped in plastic, held with tape, and being dragged to and into a lake.
The lead singer is a killer and sings about it.

It makes me uncomfortable. It's disturbing. I have never seen anything like it in a music video.

I think to myself, that guy has to be a sociopath. Might be, many are successful. But where did this come from in the mind really and surely it doesn't mean that it's very many fans are sociopaths or fantasize murdering women.

I think, being from the 90's...we heard it and it did not seem so graphic. And that bass riff is,..well,killer.

But then I ask myself, why does this feel different with the incredibly graphic movies & tv programs we call entertainment. Makes the song not much of anything in comparison.

And, also, we here, WS'rs follow such cases on a frequent basis.

It still feels fundamentally diffferent being expressed in music but I can't exactly pin down why.

I do want to chat more about this subject..but more later.

I know some of the music my daughter listens to, or did when she was in her early 20's, I called devil music. Deep, dark, awful sounds, and words I couldn't even make out. She had that junk on one day when I came home from the store, and I jumped down her throat because I didn't think my grandson's needed to hear that. They were one and three. I told her I wouldn't be surprised if that could cause nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff